Ron Paul Fears False Flag To Start New Korean War...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Sadly, i think he's right. It does seem like some sort of False Flag event is in the works.

We are seeing now in regard to North Korea a replay of the type of campaign the deep state and the media used in 2001 through 2003 to stir up the American people to support the invasion of Iraq.

In an interview focused on US foreign policy and, in particular, relations between the US and North Korea, Paul declared:

Just remember … the propagandists, the deep state and the media, convinced the American people that Saddam Hussein was a danger, They’re doing the same thing now with North Korea.

Ron Paul Warns of False Flag - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Ron Paul is pretty smart except for those times he is batshit crazy

Ron Paul is pretty smart except for those times he is batshit crazy

Nah, i don't think he's crazy at all. I think he's Spot On. We need to end this Empire-Building phase we're currently in. It won't end well. It never does for Empires. We're a shocking $21 Trillion in Debt and spread way too thin around the world.

We shouldn't be running all around the world dictating how other nations should live. That's Imperialism. And our Founding Fathers warned against that. It's time to dramatically scale things back. We could start by disengaging from the Middle East and leaving South Korea. It would be a good start.

No false flag needed. We never stopped being at war with North Korea.

That's a good point. But i still think the US needs some sort of False Flag event to truly 'justify' attacking North Korea.

You think Trump needs a false flag? He's got the full backing of the GOP and his base, and just like with Dubya during Iraq, they will support the war no matter how many die and how little we stand to gain from it.

when Ron Paul expressed HIS OPINION-----try to see the humor

And folks should expect some sort of False Flag event to 'justify' starting a war with Iran too. Stay tuned...

The gist of the original article isn't about a false flag incident, it's only mentioned in passing as a theoretical possibility. The primary thesis of Ron Paul's column is the escalation in tensions that is underway due primarily to Trumps childish and provocative language directed at the North Koreans and the failure of the Foreign Policy establishment to manage a de-escalation of the tensions along with his analysis regarding how to "calm things down".

Here's the original Ron Paul Column that's being referenced:
How to End the Korea Crisis

And folks should expect some sort of False Flag event to 'justify' starting a war with Iran too. Stay tuned...
Why? There's already enough support for it without one. It will be one or the other. Iran or NK. Trump may end up just flipping a coin.

Yes, but it's getting a little tougher for the Warmongers to start wars. More & more folks are catching onto their terrible Perpetual War agenda. So, False Flags are becoming an even more important tool for them. I mean, who would oppose attacking & killing folks who use Chemical Weapons? It's a game the Warmonger Elites play extremely well. Most people really are 'Sheeple' in the end. They're very willing to be herded into supporting more wars.

The gist of the original article isn't about a false flag incident, it's only mentioned in passing as a theoretical possibility. The primary thesis of Ron Paul's column is the escalation in tensions that is underway due primarily to Trumps childish and provocative language directed at the North Koreans and the failure of the Foreign Policy establishment to manage a de-escalation of the tensions along with his analysis regarding how to "calm things down".

Yeah, i posted that earlier. This post is on a recent interview he gave. Check it out.

Yeah, i posted that earlier. This post is on a recent interview he gave. Check it out.

Sorry, didn't see your earlier post, thanks for sharing both the article and the interview.

Forum List

Back