Ron Paul and Romney Going Head to Head Here on Out

I stated a few things that made MLK Jr great, things that are obvious facts, and you denied them and called them some kind of fantasy.

You didn't state facts, you declared your unquestioning worship of MLK Jr as JesusSuperman and decided that anyone who recognized that the actual MLK Jr was a human being was somehow a racist.

You're an irrational, dishonest, stupid, weak-minded person and you need to take more care when casting accusations.

Accusations?

Accusations. If you are going to imply that anyone is racist (even in your pussy passive-aggressive way) then you had better base it on something real.

Calm down son, if you want me to out right say you're a racist I have no problem doing so.

Unkotare, you're a racist.

Anything else?

Accusations?

Accusations. If you are going to imply that anyone is racist (even in your pussy passive-aggressive way) then you had better base it on something real.

Calm down son, if you want me to out right say you're a racist I have no problem doing so.

Unkotare, you're a racist.

Anything else?

Do you have anything to base that accusation on, or are you happy to be outed as a dishonest piece of shit?

Me-"A man who was violently attacked by gov't dozens of times, and basically killed them with kindness."

Racist crybaby-"You're worshipping your fantasy of MLK Jr."

Me-"A man who was violently attacked by gov't dozens of times, and basically killed them with kindness."

Where is the "racist" part in there, you dishonest dim-wit?

No no no, you first. Give me unbiased sources that show how I portayed MLK to be a "fantasy" as you claim.

Here we see your lack of character shining through again...

You are a childish, weak-minded, dishonest piece of shit.

You go on and on about how MLK Jr was the greatest hero in the history of the United States (and in your breathless admiration suggesting even more), dishonoring the memory of the actual man by making him merely the receptacle for your fantasies of all things peaceful and harmonious (and in your fawning hero-worship revealing your deep, deep personal insecurity), and then crying "racist" at the suggestion that he was what he himself would surely admit - just a man, with flaws like any other.

No no no, you first. Give me unbiased sources that show how I portayed MLK to be a "fantasy" as you claim.

You go on and on about how MLK Jr was the greatest hero in the history of the United States (and in your breathless admiration suggesting even more), dishonoring the memory of the actual man by making him merely the receptacle for your fantasies of all things peaceful and harmonious (and in your fawning hero-worship revealing your deep, deep personal insecurity), and then crying "racist" at the suggestion that he was what he himself would surely admit - just a man, with flaws like any other.

Lol this is getting even better, I dishonored the man who I just said was the greatest post-revolutionary war american.

When I said MLK Jr was "a great man" you must not have seen where I typed the word "man." I didn't say he was a god, didn't say he was perfect, didn't say he was without flaw. That was your knee-jerk, emotion over intellect, wacky reaction.

I'm sorry you didn't have a better weekend, things will improve :).

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Don't tell Ron Paul and his supporters that the race for the GOP presidential nomination is over.
They put Republicans in Texas and beyond on notice Saturday that they plan to take their campaign all the way to the national convention in August in Tampa, Fla.

Read more here: Ron Paul, supporters say GOP race isn't over yet - KansasCity.com

It appears Gingrich is finally dropping out, but Ron Paul will fight on. Even though Romney stopped campaigning, he won by a landslide in all of last nights States. Ron Paul still campaigned and still ran adds in some of those seats and still came in 3rd or even 4th (behind Santorum). Yet he fights on. My question to Ron Paul supporters is why is he fighting on? Statistically he can't! The press no longer covers him (and yes unlike 2008 he got a TON of coverage, more than any of the candidates at his low level)! He has no shot at the nomination. So what is he doing? What is his gain!

Personally I want Ron Paul to do one of three things:
(1) Run for Governor of IL (I couldn't imagine another person better to run IL than Ron Paul; His business friend ideology might make IL a corporate destination again; He might get the budget balanced; He would get the highest income tax on the middle class in the US removed; I would support him, but that is my pipe-dream)!

(2) Run for Governor of TX (Texas is not only the most important conservative state it's the most important US state PERIOD! Watching Perry it's obvious TX thrives DESPITE Perry. Paul would be a great TX governor. He would keep it business friend fiscal conservative values alive and well)

(3) Remain in Congress (He fiscal conservative ideology is needed in this Congress nowadays)

1. Ron Paul cant run for Governor of Illinois because he lives in Texas..

2. Us libertarians believe in no surrender and no retreat...

3. He should continue to do what he's been doing....

Personally I want Ron Paul to do one of three things:
(1) Run for Governor of IL (I couldn't imagine another person better to run IL than Ron Paul; His business friend ideology might make IL a corporate destination again; He might get the budget balanced; He would get the highest income tax on the middle class in the US removed; I would support him, but that is my pipe-dream)!

(2) Run for Governor of TX (Texas is not only the most important conservative state it's the most important US state PERIOD! Watching Perry it's obvious TX thrives DESPITE Perry. Paul would be a great TX governor. He would keep it business friend fiscal conservative values alive and well)

(3) Remain in Congress (He fiscal conservative ideology is needed in this Congress nowadays)
(1) There is a wing in federal prisons for Illinois governors.

(2) The Texas constitution provides for one of the unions weakest governor's offices

(3) By remaining in Congress, Paul can continue to pack legislation with pork and, once he finds out that the legislation has ample votes to pass, he'll vote against it!

:lol: :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Ron Paul votes against every spending bill that hits the floor....

You can always count on Ron Paul to vote "nay" on spending.... That's why republicans hate him...

Lol this is getting even better, I dishonored the man who I just said was the greatest post-revolutionary war american.

When I said MLK Jr was "a great man" you must not have seen where I typed the word "man." I didn't say he was a god, didn't say he was perfect, didn't say he was without flaw. That was your knee-jerk, emotion over intellect, wacky reaction.

Time to take off your bobby-socks and grow the hell up, kid. Oh, and you can shove your false accusation right up your ignorant, hero-worshipping ass.

Time to take off your bobby-socks and grow the hell up, kid. Oh, and you can shove your false accusation right up your ignorant, hero-worshipping ass.

Most people are desensitized with age, old man Unkotare seems to be the exception.

Forum List

Back