Ron Paul accosted by TSA...

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
Ron Paul had to go through his first invasive pat-down at the airport the other day, since his knee replacements bar him from the naked x-ray machine. This is one of the kindest, most well-mannered men I know, but after four very hard jabs to his genitals, he asked the federal agent: “How can you live with yourself, feeling up strange men all day long?”

“I love my job,” sneered the goon.

Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines - TSA - Fox Nation

TSA Gropes Ron Paul LewRockwell.com Blog

the most disturbing thing about this story, is that foxnation is now pulling prisonplanet bullshit to post on the blog

Last edited:
the most disturbing this about this story, is that foxnation is now pulling prisonplanet bullshit to post on the blog

It's an interview... Who cares where it's posted...? The focus of the story and content is on an incident that is described in the interview...

Where's the problem?

Ron Paul had to go through his first invasive pat-down at the airport the other day, since his knee replacements bar him from the naked x-ray machine. This is one of the kindest, most well-mannered men I know, but after four very hard jabs to his genitals, he asked the federal agent: “How can you live with yourself, feeling up strange men all day long?”

To said goon, mindlessly following orders is more important than common sense. I've met a lot of government employees, from police to social workers, and they look at the government almost like a religion--they have total faith that the government is 100% right, and there's no need to think for yourself. Just look at the way the goon sneered that he loved touching strangers' genitals. Anyone with a shred of common sense would know that's messed up.

Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines - TSA - Fox Nation

every time you lie, jesus kills a kitten.

fuckwit

reply is that he's a frigging libertarian. this idiot used the federal govt. (as an air force recruit) to get his medical license, then as an adult (haha), condemned all things governmental. if this dope were around in 1939, he'd be OUR neville chamberlain. food for thought for simple minds!

the most disturbing this about this story, is that foxnation is now pulling prisonplanet bullshit to post on the blog

Ad Hominem. Infowars may be nutty, but unless you are suggesting that this interview was staged, the source of it is irrelevant.

It's an interview... Who cares where it's posted...? The focus of the story and content is on an incident that is described in the interview...

Where's the problem?
if you want to take things from Alex Jones as credible, then more power to ya
just dont expect rational people to take you serious

Great answer to an unneccessary question...:clap2:

reply is that he's a frigging libertarian. this idiot used the federal govt. (as an air force recruit) to get his medical license, then as an adult (haha), condemned all things governmental. if this dope were around in 1939, he'd be OUR neville chamberlain. food for thought for simple minds!

You're aware he was drafted, right?

This just proves Ron Paul is as nutty as anyone. Why the hell would he go on Alex Jones's show unless he's just another kook.

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back