Ron DeSantis Smokes Them Out

How is a teacher interfering with a parent child relationship if he says he and his roommate, partner, husband, whatever took their kid to a zoo? Rather, it seems to me the proponents of the law are telling the gay folks they don't have a right to be open about how they live.
By taking away the parents rights to decide if, when, and how to have a discussion with their child about such things as homosexuality.

It's biological not a mental illness, but in Hollywood some are trans because of the money.

There's no need for the law. What a sham law.
The biology is pretty simple. If you have a Y chromosome you're male, if you don't you're female.

Sexual choices are choices.

1651096653312.png

Teachers teach the curriculum they are given to teach.

They do not create the curriculum, the board of education creates it.

Can you show the curriculum that shows 5 year olds were ever being taught the stuff DeSantis just banned?

Seems like just another political stunt by him and Republicans....?
In NY, if I talked to a coworker about penises, vaginas, lesbians and dildos, I'd be charged with sexual harassment. But you feel that's appropriate, and deserves protection, when a teacher has the exact same conversation WITH A KINDERGARTENER????

In NY, if I talked to a coworker about penises, vaginas, lesbians and dildos, I'd be charged with sexual harassment. But you feel that's appropriate, and deserves protection, when a teacher has the exact same conversation WITH A KINDERGARTENER????
can you post a link to the curriculum that teachers teach on penises, vaginas, dildos and lesbians to kindergartners?

your dishonesty is showing....

Desantis (like Trump) does not fear dragging Dems out into the sunlight in front of the American people and challenging their BS. Dem policies are only supported by a minority, when you EXPOSE them broadly the American people bitch slap the Dems for getting uppity.

So Governor Desantis signs the “Parental Rights in Education Bill“ aka HB1557 Into law in Florida, a 7 page bill which prohibits classroom instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation for grades kindergarten through 3rd grade. That’s right folks, we need a LAW that prohibits PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS from instructing 5,6,7 and 8 YEAR OLDS on TRANS GENDERISM AND HOMOSEXUALITY, yes we’re still on planet EARTH in case you were wondering.

As a life long libertarian, I normally look with skepticism on such laws, in that I ask , “is someone just trying to create a controversy for political gain with this?”, usually my first instincts are correct. However in this case, I was wrong and I’ll tell you how I know that. The OUTRAGE of the LEFT WING DINGBATS over this law has been horrendous , namely falsely misnaming it the “don’t say gay” bill (the word ”gay“ doesn’t even appear in the bill), the “walkout” of Disney Employees (in California) over the failure of Disney Management to contest the law, the “outrage” of teachers, teachers unions and Hollywood Woketards all send a loud and clear message that this LAW WAS NECESSSARY BECAUSE WHAT IT PROHIBITS WAS ACTUALLY GOING ON IN CLASSROOMS.

I mean how fucking demented and perverted do you have to be to actually argue that It’s morally justified to teach this garbage to FIVE, SIX, SEVEN AND EIGHT YEAR OLD CHILDREN ?

Governor DeSantis and the Florida Legislature just smoked out a bunch of perverted pedophiles with a stroke of a pen…

Dear parents, pitch forks and torches are in order.
This is brilliant on so many fronts. The more the Left makes a big deal about this, the more they will expose themselves as the party of child groomers.

This is brilliant on so many fronts. The more the Left makes a big deal about this, the more they will expose themselves as the party of child groomers.
can either one of you show the curriculum in Florida schools that was created by the board of education for teachers to teach kindergarteners to third graders, on lesbians, gays, dildos, penises, vaginas, deviant sex etc etc etc etc?

please provide a link!!!!

can either one of you show the curriculum in Florida schools that was created by the board of education for teachers to teach kindergarteners to third graders, on lesbians, gays, dildos, penises, vaginas, deviant sex etc etc etc etc?

No. I can’t point to a curriculum created by FL BOE to teach K-3 on sex or talk about sex. This legislation prevents that. Do you want a curriculum in place to teach K-3 about sex? Why?

Why does it have to be in the curriculum when a teacher can decide on his/her own to do it? This law just makes it illegal to have sexual discussions with very young children. I don't see why that's even controversial.

No. I can’t point to a curriculum created by FL BOE to teach K-3 on sex or talk about sex. This legislation prevents that. Do you want a curriculum in place to teach K-3 about sex? Why?
If it never existed in the first place, what is this all about.....? Bullshit?

The point is, this is all just evil, partisan, political, shenanigans and trickery of scumbags trying to falsely accuse teachers (thus liberals), of grooming near baby age children for sex with adults.

You are awful people. May God's vengeance upon you, be great! Amen!

The point is, this is all just evil, partisan, political, shenanigans and trickery of scumbags trying to falsely accuse teachers (thus liberals), of grooming near baby age children for sex with adults.

I am an awful person for supporting a policy that will prevent teachers from talking about sex to kids K-3 to the point you wish God’s vengeance on me?

I am being held accountable by God for a number of things. I assure you my supporting policy to prevent a K-3 curriculum is not one of them.

Why again is it a bad thing to make it illegal for teachers to talk about sex with very young children?

Why again is it a bad thing to make it illegal for teachers to talk about sex with very young children?
It's not a bad thing. No parent wants their 5 year old taught non age appropriate sex ....or to be groomed for sex with adults or any of the other despicable things you are fantasizing about and accusing teachers and democrats of doing.

If it didn't exist in the curriculim, which it does not.... Why are you accusing teachers of teaching it? That is such a low life, disgusting, unsubstantiated, and sleazy accusation?

You are awful, awful, awful people!

there shouldn't be such a law, DeSantis is smoking himself to oblivion.
Actually you are confused. He is getting tremendous support from the people of Florida.

On Tuesday I saw a demonstration of about 100 people to support DeSantis on a busy street in Tampa. That was on a Tuesday afternoon months before an election.

Forum List

Back