Romney's Whoppers

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
In the last couple of days, Mitt Romney committed a bunch flaws which just kind of show what a dishonest cuss he is.

First, he claimed that the reason he didn't run in 2006 was because he wanted to "return to the private sector". Which is nonsense. He didn't run because polls showed him losing to hypothetical opponents by double digits. He was already running for President before he even left office.

Then he claimed he had no idea what were in those "super-Pac" ads that were attacking Newt, before repeating their charges on the very same stage.

Then there was my personal favorite. Where he claimed that he used to be afraid of getting a pink slip. It was sort of insulting, really, since the guy has never had to worry about starving or putting a roof over his head like a lot of the rest of us.

Finally- Comedy Gold- "I like being able to fire people".

I noted last evening that NPR seems to have a crush on Huntsman.

Sorry, I know that has nothing to do with Romeny's lies, but a thread about how this POL or that lies seems an utter waste of our time, doesn't it, Joe?

I mean, don't we all know that they spin reality to suit their own purposes?

I noted last evening that NPR seems to have a crush on Huntsman.

Sorry, I know that has nothing to do with Romeny's lies, but a thread about how this POL or that lies seems an utter waste of our time, doesn't it, Joe?

I mean, don't we all know that they spin reality to suit their own purposes?

You know what, they all kind of lie a bit.

But Romney isn't even bothering to keep his lies straight.

Forum List

Back