Romney's campaign misspells "America" in new app

Reuters) - Republican Mitt Romney says he is running for president in search of a better America.

This week, Romney's campaign could have used a better speller.

The campaign released an iPhone app late Tuesday that features slogans supporting his campaign against Democratic President Barack Obama ahead of elections on November 6.

"We're With Mitt," read one. "American Greatness," declared another.

"A Better Amercia," proclaimed a third, a misspelling that almost instantly became the subject of jokes on social media.

Romney's campaign misspells America in new app | Reuters

Not much needs to be said about the Good Bishop Vampire.

:eusa_shifty:

so you think he typed it? It's a Typo you freak.

Last edited:
Did Romney ever eat a dog?

Let's be real here.

Obama ate dog as a young child in a region where it's common place.

Romney tied the dog carrier with the dog inside on the roof and drove with it like that for many hours, as a full grown adult in a place where something like that is seen as, well, at least a little cruel.

I know it's politics and all, but c'mon.

Which person showed compassion for the dog? Which dog lived?

Let's be real here.

Romney tied the dog carrier with the dog inside on the roof and drove with it like that for many hours, as a full grown adult in a place where something like that is seen as, well, at least a little cruel.

The dog Obama ate was already dead, and to my knowledge he didn't kill it and gut it.

Do you think Obama as a child should be held to the same standards in decision making as an adult Romney?

Let's be real here.

Which person made an adult choice?

Let's be real here.

The dog Obama ate was already dead, and to my knowledge he didn't kill it and gut it.

Do you think Obama as a child should be held to the same standards in decision making as an adult Romney?

Let's be real here.

It appears the talking points are out.

No harm came to the dog that wasn't eaten. This whole point is silly. But when talking about Obama's record, I can see why it gets silly.

It appears the talking points are out.

No harm came to the dog that wasn't eaten. This whole point is silly. But when talking about Obama's record, I can see why it gets silly.

It's as silly as blaming a child for eating the food he was given to eat by his parents.

I think you've got it. :thup:

Let's be real here.

C'mon? Seriously?

You guys make baseless accusations against Romney and when it's pointed out that Obama has done worse on the same topic, you try and act like Republicans are making a big deal out of nothing. It's your freaking talking points. Own up. Stop making stupid comments and you won't see them thrown back in your faces.

Let's be real here.

C'mon? Seriously?

You guys make baseless accusations against Romney and when it's pointed out that Obama has done worse on the same topic, you try and act like Republicans are making a big deal out of nothing. It's your freaking talking points. Own up. Stop making stupid comments and you won't see them thrown back in your faces.

Link, or is this just another generalized comment that has nothing to do with me?

Obama called a navy corpsman a corpseman what you gonna do stuff happens.

And the Bishop Vampire protested for the Vietnam war..

Then went to France.

Mitt Romney, 19, demonstrated in favour of Vietnam War draft | Mail Online

Wonder which guy on the Vietnam war memorial took his place..after he made sure the guy had to go.
Not only that, he was for the draft, and for the war in Vietnam. Typical Chickenhawk.
Oops, guess you covered that.

Last edited:

Then went to France.

Wonder which guy on the Vietnam war memorial took his place..after he made sure the guy had to go.

And Obama opposed a surge strategy in Iraq and then used one in Afghanistan.

You didn't bother to read the article, did ya.

Faced with a patriotic choice of joining the military to fight in a war he supported...

He chose to go to France.

Then went to France.

Not only that, he was for the draft, and for the war in Vietnam. Typical Chickenhawk.
Oops, guess you covered that.

Yep.

The Bishop Vampire welcomes your blood.

So he can profit.

Obama made a slip up.

Romney's entire campaign made a slip up.

Slight and small difference. Bet the gay guy would have noticed it. Only, he got thrown under the bus.

Will Christians come to accept Mormonism as the one true faith after the Theocracy takes hold?

News at 11..

Forum List

Back