Romney: Zero evidence Ukraine interfered with our elections. Russia did

I think it's funny that libs would be influenced by Russia to change their vote.
Independents, too. Also conservatives, who voted instead of stayed home. I think maybe you could have puzzled that out for yourself.

I remember when I saw that Facebook ad that contained the subliminal message "Independents, too. Also conservatives, who voted instead of stayed home"

I was so moved by it
I believe that. Youbare a gullible weirdo who believes anything.

I think it's funny that libs would be influenced by Russia to change their vote.
Independents, too. Also conservatives, who voted instead of stayed home. I think maybe you could have puzzled that out for yourself.

I remember when I saw that Facebook ad that contained the subliminal message "Independents, too. Also conservatives, who voted instead of stayed home"

I was so moved by it

Remember, they were screaming at the sky.

Here's Mitt Romney on the conspiracy theory that Vladimir Putin told Donald Trump to spread around:
Marcus J. DiPaola on Twitter
The 80s called and wants their Foreign Policy Back.
7OEVRQSLWY7ZPJVPZBAMZK4RZA.jpg

Thats weak. Emotional balls of goo. Lol. Wow.
Translation: you cant muster the mental tools for a rebuttal. Not that you actually disagree with a word i said anyway.

Because they didn't influence the election. There is no need to address that drivel.

Oh and let's not forget O meddling in Israel elections.
And Obama interfered in Ukraine's election where he OPPOSED the Election of an ANTI-CORRUPTION GOVERNMENT.

Were you able to receive some counseling after the russians fooled you? It must have been traumatic.

Does the US ever interfere with Israeli elections?

The Cocksucker apparently did, so, assuming that is true, yeah....

but given how much ISRAEL leeches off the US taxpayer, we have a right to KNOW where our money is going.... and what for....

even though ISRAEL did it....

Veterans Today Archives
I wish Democrats were as hard on China as they are on Israel

The ChiComs must fund many Progressive USMB posters

Does the US ever interfere with Israeli elections?

The Cocksucker apparently did, so, assuming that is true, yeah....

but given how much ISRAEL leeches off the US taxpayer, we have a right to KNOW where our money is going.... and what for....

even though ISRAEL did it....

Veterans Today Archives
I wish Democrats were as hard on China as they are on Israel

I wish Democrats were as hard on Iran as they are on Israel

That's not how it went down, dumbass.

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

All during the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

Now that they know that was Russia's doing, they deny Russia had any impact.

I honestly don't know how you tards' heads don't explode from carrying so many contradictions.

Romney is the first Tranny Senator.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back