Romney will end the job loss? Set the economy back on track? Seriously?

Shutter_Label

Rookie
Jun 27, 2012
Does anyone believe that?

Read what I wrote below and after you have can you tell me you believe that Romney can save the economy with a straight face?

According to Romney:

"They've been able to put American businesses out of business and kill American Jobs. If I'm president of United States, that's going to end." - Mitt Romney

Looks like Romney likes to attack this current administration on jobs. Yet, Romney spent 15 years outsourcing jobs to other countries when he ran Bain. - me

According to "The Washington Post":

During the 15 years Romney actively ran Bain, it owned companies that were "pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States."- 6/22/2012 - The Washington Post

Acoording to me:

Romney seems to have contradicted himself with what he has been quoted with above. I couldn't see how anyone could feel any safer at night with what is know about Romney and what he has done in the past concerning jobs.

The economy is in real danger if we elect this man to be the next president of the United States. We need to continue to build America's economy back up and and that will not be by shipping jobs offshore and electing Romney.

After reading this do you believe Romney can end job loss? I mean facts are facts

Romney snortin' at alla jobless people...
:mad:
Romney snorts at 8.2 percent unemployment
WASHINGTON, July 6,`12 (UPI) -- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney seized on a stagnant economy Friday, after the Labor Department said the unemployment rate was stuck at 8.2 percent.
While vacationing in Wolfeboro, N.H., Romney, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, said 8.2 percent was "unacceptably high and one that's been in place now for over 41 months." "The highest corporate tax rates in the world do not create jobs," he said, also noting, "the highest regulatory burdens in our nation's history." The Labor Department said the economy added 80,000 new jobs in June and the unemployment rate remained unchanged.

The net number of new jobs was slightly more than for May, which was revised upward to 77,000 from 69,000, but the June jobs figure was below economists' projections of 90,000 new jobs for the month. "In June, the number of long-term unemployed [those jobless for 27 weeks and over] was essentially unchanged at 5.4 million. These individuals accounted for 41.9 percent of the unemployed," the Labor Department said. Manufacturing added 11,000 jobs in June, an improvement over the 9,000 jobs added in May. Professional and business services added 47,000 jobs, with temporary help services accounting for 25,000 of those jobs.

Among major groups, the jobless rate for blacks edged up to 14.4 percent while unemployment for adult men and adult women showed little or no change at 7.8 percent and 7.4 percent, respectively. The teenage unemployment rate stood at 23.7 percent in June. "While the economy is continuing to heal from the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, much more remains to be done to repair the damage from the financial crisis and deep recession that followed," said Alan Krueger, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers. "There are no quick fixes to the problems we face that were more than a decade in the making."

Romney called for "opening up new markets for American trade, particularly in Latin America" and for "cracking down on China when they cheat, making sure they don't steal our jobs unfairly."

Source

See also:

Out of College, Out of Work: Number of College Grads With Jobs Dropped 406,000 in June
July 6, 2012 - There was a net decline of 406,000 in the number of Americans age 25 or older with a bachelor’s degree or higher who were working in the United States in June, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
A net of 309,000 in this demographic simply dropped out of the labor force, which means they neither had a job in June nor actively tried to find one, according to BLS. The number of Americans age 25 or older with a bachelor’s degree or higher who were “unemployed”—meaning they did not have a job but did actively try to find one—increased by 96,000 in June. According to the new seasonally adjusted numbers that BLS released on Friday, there were 46,355,000 Americans age 25 or older with a bachelor’s degree or higher who held jobs in May. In June, that number fell to 45,949,000—a decline of 406,000.

In May, according to BLS, there had been 48,232,000 Americans with a bachelor’s degree or higher who were in the “labor force”—meaning that they either had a job or were actively seeking one. However, in June, that number fell to 47,923,000—meaning a net of 309,000 college-educated Americans age 25 or older had left the labor force in and were no longer even seeking a job. From May to June, the number of college grads who were counted as “unemployed”—meaning they did not have a job but had tried to get one in the past month—climbed by 96,000, from 1,877,000 in May to 1,973,000 in June.

According to the Census Bureau, there has been a dramatic increase over the past four decades in the percentage of Americans who attain college degrees. In 1970, according to the Census Bureau, only 10.7 percent of Americans age 25 or older had a bachelor’s degree or higher. In 2010, 29.9 percent of Americans age 25 or older had a bachelor’s degree or higher. The unemployment rate among college graduates increased in June, but still remained lower than 8.2 percent unemployment rate among the overall population. In May, the unemployment rate was 3.9 percent among Americans age 25 or older with a bachelor’s degree or higher. In June, it rose to 4.1 percent.

Source

Read what I wrote below and after you have can you tell me you believe that Romney can save the economy with a straight face?

According to Romney:

"They've been able to put American businesses out of business and kill American Jobs. If I'm president of United States, that's going to end." - Mitt Romney

Looks like Romney likes to attack this current administration on jobs. Yet, Romney spent 15 years outsourcing jobs to other countries when he ran Bain. - me

During the 15 years Romney actively ran Bain, it owned companies that were "pioneers in the practice of shipping work from the United States."- 6/22/2012 - The Washington Post

Acoording to me:

Romney seems to have contradicted himself with what he has been quoted with above. I couldn't see how anyone could feel any safer at night with what is know about Romney and what he has done in the past concerning jobs.

The economy is in real danger if we elect this man to be the next president of the United States. We need to continue to build America's economy back up and and that will not be by shipping jobs offshore and electing Romney.

After reading this do you believe Romney can end job loss? I mean facts are facts

As a CEO your job is to do everything within the law to grow the profits of your company as much as possible. Romney did that.

As president of The United States your job is to protect the American people and ensure that every opportunity afforded to us is protected. I believe Romney will do that too.

Everything else is bullshit and should be stopped but neither Romney or Obama can or will do that. For that we must elect HONEST congressmen that understand the definition of their jobs.

So let me get this straight, after 4 years of blaming baby Bush, Congress, business, the insurance industry, private enterprise, small business, medical community,......the list goes on and on... and there are some that feel 4 more years of this crap is justified? You have got to be kidding. Time to hope for change. If Romney can't get the job done, then out on his ass he goes, but 4 more years of this candy ass and his pathetic followers is all we should be required to tolerate.

So let me get this straight, after 4 years of blaming baby Bush, Congress, business, the insurance industry, private enterprise, small business, medical community,......the list goes on and on... and there are some that feel 4 more years of this crap is justified? You have got to be kidding. Time to hope for change. If Romney can't get the job done, then out on his ass he goes, but 4 more years of this candy ass and his pathetic followers is all we should be required to tolerate.

Indeed.. when all you have is "it isn't my fault" and "it would have been so much worse" you're in HUGE trouble.

According to Romney:

Acoording to me:

Just having a president that is not anti business will increase jobs by increasing confidence. Since I've been paying attention for years, the outsourcing was made necessary by increasingly difficult government regulations that just made it impossible to keep businesses here. If Romney ends the EPA power, that will keep business here. Aside from the fact that Bain certainly did not outsource all companies, by far most of them were successful right here.

So those lies aside, it should be obvious that we are NOT on the right track. Things are NOT getting better. The best obama can come up with is "It could be worse. Be glad it's not worse. See how great I am." The UE rate under obama is worse than under any president in recent times. It's worse than under Carter.

Forum List

Back