Romney Unfit To Be Leader Of The Free World

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

How can Romney help negotiate peace in the Middle East when he openly states Jerusalem is "the capital of Israel"?

Dante is a huge supporter of Israel. I have opinions about Jerusalem that differ from the official US Government's position, but...

How the eff does Romney think he's fit to be President when he makes such juvenile errors, errors that could lead to many more years of war because he has thrown away all credibility as a negotiator in good faith?

Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008, partly because Obama was a lightweight in Foreign Policy. Now Obama has the experience and he his opponent is an even lighter lightweight contender.

gawd, what an awful overseas trips Romney has taken. :eusa_shifty:

How can Romney help negotiate peace in the Middle East when he openly states Jerusalem is "the capital of Israel"?

Dante is a huge supporter of Israel. I have opinions about Jerusalem that differ from the official US Government's position, but...

How the eff does Romney think he's fit to be President when he makes such juvenile errors, errors that could lead to many more years of war because he has thrown away all credibility as a negotiator in good faith?

Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008, partly because Obama was a lightweight in Foreign Policy. Now Obama has the experience and he his opponent is an even lighter lightweight contender.

Says a guy who voted for someone who never ran so much as a Girl Scout Troop before making him Leader of the Free World.

LOL

:eusa_whistle:

You dont say........:eusa_whistle:

Capital of Israel: Jerusalem or Tel Aviv?

You dont say........:eusa_whistle:

Capital of Israel: Jerusalem or Tel Aviv?
"This has created a situation whereby politicians, the media, and the world at large routinely ignore the fact that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel."

Hmmmm, you're as stupid as the other winger here. I already posted Dante has an opinion on Jerusalem. But official recognition is not there.

Diplomacy. Romney no longer (if he ever did) has any credibility as a Diplomatic leader. too bad. It's sad to see an American Presidential contender make such a grievous and pathetic error.

even "the Wall Street Journal has referred to Israel's capital as Tel Aviv, "

Last edited:
You expect peace to be negotiated in the Middle East? They've been trying to do that for nearly 50+ years. And what has it gotten us? More war.

Peace will occur either when one side defeats the other or when all have experienced the mighty change of heart and repented of all their wickedness.

Being honest about the Capital of Israel, isnt going to matter one bit. Trying to claim the Jews dont have a right to Judea is delusional.

Poor Mitt............... first its the Brits, now he's offending palestinian terrorists..................

Very, very "insensitive"...........lol

Says a guy who voted for someone who never ran so much as a Girl Scout Troop before making him Leader of the Free World.

LOL

LOL is right.

A guy who apologized for the US all over the world and thought his charm would make him a shoe in as a world leader? Someone the rest of the world looked up to??

Guess the world cottened on to him faster than some of the folks in the USA,

Doesn't Israel state openly that the capital is Jerusalem? I think of the two, Israel is in a better position to state it's capital... Mitt is just agreeing with them.

I don't see the problem.

Good for Dante.

Well... Uhh... I believe he has made some fuck ups... But I don't see how this is one of them.

Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008, partly because Obama was a lightweight in Foreign Policy.
Neither did Shelzen.

Now Obama has the experience and he his opponent is an even lighter lightweight contender.
No... I think Mitt is more likely to go to war, which is a foreign policy.

I don't see how it's positive... So.. Yeah... I guess so.

LOL

SniperFire is illiterate. Don't make fun of his special condition, its insensitive.

LOL

“At every level, this trip has shown more of how Mitt Romney is not ready for the Oval Office,” Emanuel said in an interview in his City Hall office, adding that he didn't "understand the political or intellectual basis" for the comment.

“Part of America’s role is to be seen as between the Israelis and the Palestinians as somebody that can be an honest broker. Mitt Romney just showed that under his administration he would never be able to assume that role for the United States.”

Romney's campaign had said the candidate's travels would be a chance to "learn and listen," not a vehicle for major foreign policy proposals. Emanuel's assessment nearly a week in: “I don’t know how he’ll handle the head of state job. He’s made a mess of being a tourist.”

Emanuel: Romney 'made a mess of being a tourist' - latimes.com

TOLD YOU SO

LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to SniperFire For This Useful Post:
Claudette (Today)

-----

Poor Claudette, she failed the very same remedial class as SniperFire

Last edited:

LOL

“At every level, this trip has shown more of how Mitt Romney is not ready for the Oval Office,” Emanuel said in an interview in his City Hall office, adding that he didn't "understand the political or intellectual basis" for the comment.

“Part of America’s role is to be seen as between the Israelis and the Palestinians as somebody that can be an honest broker. Mitt Romney just showed that under his administration he would never be able to assume that role for the United States.”

Romney's campaign had said the candidate's travels would be a chance to "learn and listen," not a vehicle for major foreign policy proposals. Emanuel's assessment nearly a week in: “I don’t know how he’ll handle the head of state job. He’s made a mess of being a tourist.”

Emanuel: Romney 'made a mess of being a tourist' - latimes.com

TOLD YOU SO

Raum doesn't like Romney?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srw3RdiIlrQ]Shocked Face ...HA! (E-Trade baby) - YouTube[/ame]

Meanwhile:

"There's no question that in terms of getting up and going to the office and, you know, basically performing the essential functions of the office, a man who's been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold," former President Bill Clinton said

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM2blL3ZNV8]Clinton: Romney's "Sterling Business Career" Makes Him Qualified - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

LOL

Claudette (Today)

-----

Awwww.....you edited out Raum Emmanuel?

Partisan much?

:badgrin:

:eusa_clap:

LOL

SniperFire is illiterate. Don't make fun of his special condition, its insensitive.

LOL

Claudette (Today)

-----

Awwww.....you edited out Raum Emmanuel?

Partisan much?

:badgrin:
another remedial class failure?

gawd, do you people read and follow links to posts you reply to?

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back