Romney Unfit To Be Leader Of The Free World

The is is actively arming Al Quaeda in Syria. We are giving them weapons.
West cooperates with Al-Qaeda in Syrian conflict
Al-Qaida turns tide for rebels in battle for eastern Syria | World news | The Guardian

obama didn't want to take OBL out and tried to wiggle out of it for a FULL YEAR.

Top General: Obama Knew About OBL’s Hideout in Abbottabad Since Summer of 2010 – Refused to Act Until May (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Then when Bin Laden was killed, obama refused to help Dr. Afridi, the man who really got Bin Laden.
BBC News - Pakistan jails doctor who helped CIA find Bin Laden

The truth must really sting.

Affirmative Action is a lousy way to pick a POTUS.

Vote responsibly next time, peeps!

You gotta be kidding. The GOP offers up Ole I Hope I Don't Die In Office John McCain and Dizzy Palin. And you think that was "responsible" party politics?. You are nuts.

I voted for the best available. Always have always will and will do so again soon.

And it sure ain't the Mitt. You fuking kidding. Mitt?

You idiot Rethugs are what have given us President Obama.

All of the Repub decent candidates looked at the mess Bush was leaving and said no way.

Obama was young and dumb enough to want the job. He got the job because you assholes couldn't field a better candidate than J MCain and Dizzy.

It is on you.

Romney's Olympic leadership, governorship of Massachusetts, and management of various reknown business enterprises sets him up to lead the free world alot better than someone who held no employment prior to being a community organizer.

Romney's Olympic leadership, governorship of Massachusetts, and management of various reknown business enterprises sets him up to lead the free world alot better than someone who held no employment prior to being a community organizer.
Governorship is the only one that is directly comparable to POTUS. What did he do in Massachusetts that suggests the above?

Edit: And at first glance I'd say your name is "Blaster".... Eh... Wait... No... He didn't talk.

Last edited:
Again, the point being...the cumulative experience is greater than that of someone who held no job in life prior to becoming a community organizer. He'll do just fine.

Oh, and it's Humongous. Catch up on your Mad Max movies. *winks*

Again, the point being...the cumulative experience is greater than that of someone who held no job in life prior to becoming a community organizer. He'll do just fine.
I understand your point... but I don't agree with it. I'm good with leaving it at that if you are.

Oh, and it's Humongous. Catch up on your Mad Max movies. *winks*
Yeah... I thought he was with the midget... Until I saw that he had the mic... Oh.. Damnit.. That's not Blaster...

Bush was the goose that flew into the engine.

Obama landed the plane in the Hudson.

"Romney Unfit To Be Leader Of The Free World"

Obama is ?

When does it show ?

LOL From what I've read the Isreali's don't think much of Barry Boy at all.

How long did he keep Benny waiting in the Oval Office??

Doubt BN has anything good to say about Barry.

How can Romney help negotiate peace in the Middle East when he openly states Jerusalem is "the capital of Israel"?

Dante is a huge supporter of Israel. I have opinions about Jerusalem that differ from the official US Government's position, but...

How the eff does Romney think he's fit to be President when he makes such juvenile errors, errors that could lead to many more years of war because he has thrown away all credibility as a negotiator in good faith?

Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008, partly because Obama was a lightweight in Foreign Policy. Now Obama has the experience and he his opponent is an even lighter lightweight contender.

gawd, what an awful overseas trips Romney has taken. :eusa_shifty:

Other than referring to yourself in the third person, I agree with your sentiments.

Bob_Dole.jpg

"What does Bob Dole think? Bob Dole thinks Romney's a wanker!"

We are.

Romney has proven beyond all doubt that he's not up to the job on this trip.

He managed to look like an out of touch rich guy in a country that still has a Queen.

He went to the Middle East and made racist statements.

And one of his aides swore at reporters at a war memorial. (That guys not going to be told the Secret Handshake to get into Mormon Heaven!)

Watching Romney unravel is sort of amusing, but it's not like I didn't warn you clowns back in January.

We are. You think you are, unfortunately you've been sucked into the rhetoric. Obama doesn't give a crap about you he just wants your vote

Romney has proven beyond all doubt that he's not up to the job on this trip. Au contraire, Romney reached out to our allies, Obama will visit after the election.

He managed to look like an out of touch rich guy in a country that still has a Queen. Hardly, the Queen was focused on something her country is doing, you know, the Olympics.

He went to the Middle East and made racist statements. Ahhh, the ole race card, yea that works.

And one of his aides swore at reporters at a war memorial. (That guys not going to be told the Secret Handshake to get into Mormon Heaven!) The reporter was an idiot, Obama doesn't have to answer the press, Romney does.......Biden's BFD is acceptable though

Watching Romney unravel is sort of amusing, but it's not like I didn't warn you clowns back in January. Romney is not even close to unraveling, Obama on the other hand is losing ground every day while Romney gains. :)

Sentences in red are my replies to this ridiculous post. :cool:

icon6.gif

How can Romney help negotiate peace in the Middle East when he openly states Jerusalem is "the capital of Israel"?

.....And, was a HUGE supporter o'......​

"Amidst reports that Mitt Romney launched Bain Capital with funds from investors tied to 1980s Salvadoran death squads, his new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) is getting foreign policy briefings from a man who actively covered-up some of the worst atrocities committed by those same death squads. The GOP's vice-presidential candidate also earned his political stripes working under neoconservative Republicans who funneled billions in U.S. aid to those military hitmen. Though the war in El Salvador was just one chapter in history, Romney and Ryan's relationship with that war may provide a snapshot into their worldview.

Between 1979 and 1992, an estimated 75,000 people were killed in the conflict in El Salvador and countless others were "disappeared" or displaced, an astonishing number for a country the size of Massachusetts. A United Nations Truth Commission estimated that the right-wing, military-led government was responsible for 85 percent of the violence while the left-wing insurgency fighting against vast economic and political inequality, including farmers, teachers, priests and union activists, was responsible for only 5 percent. Much of the violence was attributable to clandestine military or paramilitary death squads, which committed countless assassinations and acts of brutal violence against suspected political dissidents.

Recent reports suggest that some of the same members of the Salvadoran oligarchy that backed the death squads gave Romney the startup funds for Bain Capital."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEpEK7uKzE]El Salvador in the 1980's - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHO-WiiZba0]In the Name of the People : El Salvador's Civil War 1985 DOCUMENTARY - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTY9E29ZsCs]Thom Hartmann (July 19, 2012) Bain Capital and El Salvador death squads - YouTube[/ame]​

Dante is a huge supporter of Israel. I have opinions about Jerusalem that differ from the official US Government's position, but...

How the eff does Romney think he's fit to be President when he makes such juvenile errors, errors that could lead to many more years of war because he has thrown away all credibility as a negotiator in good faith?

Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008, partly because Obama was a lightweight in Foreign Policy. Now Obama has the experience and he his opponent is an even lighter lightweight contender.

gawd, what an awful overseas trips Romney has taken. :eusa_shifty:
Obamaturd isn't either, but fools elected that fool.

Forum List

Back