Romney Unfit To Be Leader Of The Free World

How can Romney help negotiate peace in the Middle East when he openly states Jerusalem is "the capital of Israel"?

Dante is a huge supporter of Israel. I have opinions about Jerusalem that differ from the official US Government's position, but...

How the eff does Romney think he's fit to be President when he makes such juvenile errors, errors that could lead to many more years of war because he has thrown away all credibility as a negotiator in good faith?

Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008, partly because Obama was a lightweight in Foreign Policy. Now Obama has the experience and he his opponent is an even lighter lightweight contender.

gawd, what an awful overseas trips Romney has taken. :eusa_shifty:

Because the Jews think their capital is in Jerusalem, I'm tired of the whacko muslims trying to control everything, will the moderate muslims beat these people down for God's sake......

Knesset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It meets in Jerusalem......it's pointless and stupid to say Jerusalem isnt the capital, Palestinians had their own Trail of Tears, courtesy of the UN and Europe.....sucks to be them, move on.

“Part of America’s role is to be seen as between the Israelis and the Palestinians as somebody that can be an honest broker. Mitt Romney just showed that under his administration he would never be able to assume that role for the United States.”

True, as Romney continues to pander to the radical right, where any type of Palestinian accommodation is perceived as being ‘weak on terror.’

Says a guy who voted for someone who never ran so much as a Girl Scout Troop before making him Leader of the Free World.

LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to SniperFire For This Useful Post:
Claudette (Today)

-----

Poor Claudette, she failed the very same remedial class as SniperFire

Awwww.....you edited out Raum Emmanuel?

Partisan much?

:badgrin:
another remedial class failure?

gawd, do you people read and follow links to posts you reply to?

:eusa_eh:

I was replying to what you thought was relevant in your link.

I wasn't aware I was required to proof-read your source.
:eusa_eh:

So Romney's not kissing Palestinian ass.
That's a good thing IMHO.

PS: After Romney's latest idiotic babble today, I see many threads about the President and foreign policy. I gather there are few explanations that can shed anything but a negative light on the Israel flubs.

The President is not the leader of the free world he is the leader of the United States and no one has been able to negotiate peace in the middle east Obama hasn't and wont Romney wont if he wins and whoever follows them wont.

Obama has a degree in international relations from Columbia and has been commander in chief for four years.

Romney fled to France to avoid military service in Vietnam.

Who has more foreign policy experience?

Hmmmm...blunders and saber rattling...reminds me of someone.

24876467-george-bush.jpg

Obama has a degree in international relations from Columbia and has been commander in chief for four years.

How much foreign policy experience did Obama have four years ago? Has that degree from Columbia helped him dissuade Iran from pursing nukes, stopped the massacre in Syria, negotiate a peace between Israel and the Palestiniens? Who had more foreign policy experience in 2008 Obama or McCain?

How much foreign policy experience did Obama have four years ago? Has that degree from Columbia helped him dissuade Iran from pursing nukes, stopped the massacre in Syria, negotiate a peace between Israel and the Palestiniens? Who had more foreign policy experience in 2008 Obama or McCain?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IIjl4hBVSc]Ehud Barak and Shimon Peres Discuss President Obama's Record - YouTube[/ame]

How can Romney help negotiate peace in the Middle East when he openly states Jerusalem is "the capital of Israel"?

Dante is a huge supporter of Israel. I have opinions about Jerusalem that differ from the official US Government's position, but...

How the eff does Romney think he's fit to be President when he makes such juvenile errors, errors that could lead to many more years of war because he has thrown away all credibility as a negotiator in good faith?

Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008, partly because Obama was a lightweight in Foreign Policy. Now Obama has the experience and he his opponent is an even lighter lightweight contender.

It was deliberate Dante.

Romney meant to excite the base here and hard liners in Israel.

blackhawk attempts to struggle with credibility. will he succeed or suck-seed?

How much foreign policy experience did Obama have four years ago?

that's the point isn't it? :eusa_shhh:

Dante has said he didn't vote for Obama in 2008 partly because of his lack of experience. Now for you to be credible you must, like Dante, acknowledge that the principle demands you take a look at voting for Obama because his opponent lacks experience.

see?
:eusa_clap:

Jerusalem really is the capital of Israel. Democrats would prefer that it not be. That doesn't change the fact that it is. To divide Jerusalem, or to arbitrarily make it the capital of the non existent state of Palestine, is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Says a guy who voted for someone who never ran so much as a Girl Scout Troop before making him Leader of the Free World.

LOL

Indeed. By that reasoning Obama is still unfit.

another clueless one? Sniper was commenting on a post without reading it or not understanding it. She made that comment to somebody who did not vote for Obama.

see? next time learn to follow the links.

:redface:

By supporting Al Quaeda, obama has made the massacre in Syria infinitely WORSE. HE is responsible for all those deaths.

Like it or not, no American president can accommodate palestinians, nor negotiate peace. Romeny was right, this is up to Israel and those who believe palestine exists.

It was deliberate Dante.

Romney meant to excite the base here and hard liners in Israel.

Must really suck to have to lie about the capital of Israel to excite your base.

Forum List

Back