Romney: Trump requesting Biden investigation from China, Ukraine 'wrong and appalling'

Hunter Biden violated Article 192 of the UCMJ and got a Dishonorable Discharge.

What is article 192 there is a 92.

He was dishonorably discharged for something many military officer's and enlisted did in the 60's and 70's, drug use.

I couldn't agree more and there is barely a republican party anymore it is now the trumpkin party.

THAT MUST REALLY SUCK FOR YOU.

I mean, with Republicans, you could always count on bluffing them, getting compromise, making them back down afraid of your bad press.

But now with Trump's New Tea Party, all you can count on is his continually smacking you around, undoing all things Obama and beating you again next year!

No, no. That's your Orange Messiah.
That's your president, clown. Don't worry. Your long pant wetting tantrum should be over in another five years or so.
Thanks for being such objectionable assholes you are driving Trump's poll numbers up. Your insane anger is giving you more of what you hate the most. That's real bright.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Friday broke sharply with President Trump's call for China and Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, calling it "wrong and appalling."

"When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other than politically motivated," Romney said in a statement, which he also tweeted out.

The day before, Trump floated to reporters outside of the White House that the two countries should probe Biden, the Democratic 2020 front-runner, and his son, Hunter Biden, even as House Democrats work on an impeachment inquiry centered on allegations that Trump sought to withhold aid to Ukraine as an effort to get Kiev to launch a probe.

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said in front of cameras on the South Lawn.

The president added that he had not explicitly asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to open such a probe, but that it’s “certainly something we can start thinking about.”

Most Republicans, who are currently scattered across the country for a two-week recess, have remained silent on Trump publicly suggesting that foreign governments investigate a potential 2020 rival.

But Romney is part of a small group of Republicans who have spoken out this week, though none have backed the impeachment inquiry against Trump.

Romney: Trump requesting Biden investigation from China, Ukraine 'wrong and appalling'

Jesus! come on Mitt, just switch your party affiliation already....We all know what a spineless weasel you are....

Yes how horrible that he isn’t a disgusting slug like Donald and his minions

*yawn* Yes, yes, you don't like Trump...We get it...

Romney has integrity...my guess is, that is like garlic to the Trumpvamps.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Friday broke sharply with President Trump's call for China and Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, calling it "wrong and appalling."

"When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other than politically motivated," Romney said in a statement, which he also tweeted out.

The day before, Trump floated to reporters outside of the White House that the two countries should probe Biden, the Democratic 2020 front-runner, and his son, Hunter Biden, even as House Democrats work on an impeachment inquiry centered on allegations that Trump sought to withhold aid to Ukraine as an effort to get Kiev to launch a probe.

"China should start an investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said in front of cameras on the South Lawn.

The president added that he had not explicitly asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to open such a probe, but that it’s “certainly something we can start thinking about.”

Most Republicans, who are currently scattered across the country for a two-week recess, have remained silent on Trump publicly suggesting that foreign governments investigate a potential 2020 rival.

But Romney is part of a small group of Republicans who have spoken out this week, though none have backed the impeachment inquiry against Trump.

Jesus! come on Mitt, just switch your party affiliation already....We all know what a spineless weasel you are....

China has declined.

Yep, did you really think that China was waiting for marching orders from Trump?

I understand that before dying, RINO McCain bit Romney on the neck drinking his blood as said: "You will remember . . ."

View attachment 282848
Trumpkins are the RINO’s hack

I couldn't agree more and there is barely a republican party anymore it is now the trumpkin party.

Yes, how dare Republican's elect a strong President that won't cave in to Democrats....

No, no. That's your Orange Messiah.
That's your president, clown. Don't worry. Your long pant wetting tantrum should be over in another five years or so.
Thanks for being such objectionable assholes you are driving Trump's poll numbers up. Your hate is giving you more of what you hate the most. Bright.

Thanks for being irresponsible morons and supporting a criminal, traitorous administration while putting your party before the country. Fuck you very much. Orange's numbers are right where they should be, in the crapper. Enjoy him for as long as you can, but he certainly ain't my problem.

Romney is the same sort of "conservative" that the Bush family, Joe Scarborough, John Kasicn and other puke inducing
back stabbers are.
I really couldn't care less what that spineless waste of skin thinks of Trump.
Is Scarborough even calling himself a Republican these days? Hes far below even RINO status.

I support Trump and I've never been a Republican. Try again.

Sounds a lot like Clinton projection on the DNC.:71:

Sounds a lot like you and the other trumpkins formed your own party and that's good. How you put Clinton into this I don't know. Didn't vote for her either.

I understand that before dying, RINO McCain bit Romney on the neck drinking his blood as said: "You will remember . . ."

View attachment 282848

Yes, how dare Republican's elect a strong President that won't cave in to Democrats....

Look around on this forum independents and dissatisfied dems elected trump, if he had to depend solely on the republican's he would not be president today.

View attachment 282848

Look around on this forum independents and dissatisfied dems elected trump, if he had to depend solely on the republican's he would not be president today.

Well, that would be true of any President elected in these times....Brilliant!

Sounds a lot like you and the other trumpkins formed your own party and that's good. How you put Clinton into this I don't know. Didn't vote for her either.
Because it's her fault we're saying president Trump instead of president Sanders right now for one thing.

I didn't either- Jill Stein in 2016 and 2012, Obama in 2008 -Nader before that , Carter before that (1980 my first vote ever).

If it is Sanders Trump , I may flip a coin but right now I support the president
(as long as he doesn't fuck up)

Last edited:
Thanks for being irresponsible morons and supporting a criminal, traitorous administration while putting your party before the country. Fuck you very much. Orange's numbers are right where they should be, in the crapper. Enjoy him for as long as you can, but he certainly ain't my problem.
"Traitorous" because Trump refused to be illegally removed from office by seditious pricks?
And still does despite this illegal "impeachment"?
In other and better times you would taken out and hanged for your treason.

You have a funny (fucked up, that is) way of seeing the miserable world your ilk has tried to create.
Enjoy it. You deserve every bit of the misery you have created for yourself. Only five more years, remember.

Last edited:

View attachment 282848

That's a good thing.

Because it's her fault we're saying president Trump instead of president Sanders right now for one thing.

I didn't either- Jill Stein in 2016 and 2012, Obama in 2008 -Nader before that , Carter before that (1980 my first vote ever).

If it is Sanders Trump , I may flip a coin but right now I support the president
(as long as he doesn't fuck up)

Sanders never had a chance, none.

Forum List

Back