Romney to Reid: Put up or Shut Up

YAY! Go for that old bastards throat Governor. Now that senile old prick is saying "the words out that Romney didn't pay his taxes". Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. He starts the rumour and then says the words out.

From an interview with Hannity:

But Romney forcefully denied Reid's allegations on Hannity's radio show Thursday.

"Harry’s going to have to describe who it is he spoke with, because, of course, that is totally and completely wrong," Romney said. "It’s untrue, dishonest and inaccurate. It’s wrong.

But here's the part I really love:eusa_angel:

"So, I’m looking forward to have Harry reveal his sources, and we will probably find out it’s the White House."

Read more: Romney to Reid: 'Put up or shut up' on source of 'untrue' tax claims | Fox News

Reid throws down the gauntlet and Romney picks it up and beats him with it. I love it!!

YAY! Go for that old bastards throat Governor. Now that senile old prick is saying "the words out that Romney didn't pay his taxes". Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. He starts the rumour and then says the words out.

But Romney forcefully denied Reid's allegations on Hannity's radio show Thursday.

"Harry’s going to have to describe who it is he spoke with, because, of course, that is totally and completely wrong," Romney said. "It’s untrue, dishonest and inaccurate. It’s wrong.

"So, I’m looking forward to have Harry reveal his sources, and we will probably find out it’s the White House."

Read more: Romney to Reid: 'Put up or shut up' on source of 'untrue' tax claims | Fox News

Reid throws down the gauntlet and Romney picks it up and beats him with it. I love it!!

There is nothing Romney canpick up that will be of any help. He needs to let go of something. Like tax returns?

There is nothing Romney canpick up that will be of any help. He needs to let go of something. Like tax returns?

Maybe the Left should just let this whole tax return thing go. How about focusing on the economy for a change?

There is no precedent to releasing 12 years of tax returns. It's all to find out what Romney's charitable donations were. If they went to any organizations that were anti gay.

You got that right. Unless you count Obama, Biden, Kerry and FDR.

Hell even Ronnie Reagan got pressured into releasing some of his. Of course Ronnie was made of teflon so nothing ever stuck.

I can see now the why Mitt so reveres Reagan and, at least in tax schemes, seems to be very much like his idol.

Ronald Reagan: Welfare Queen of Montana or: Tax Tips for Mitt Romney | Rick Perlstein | Politics News | Rolling Stone.

Let me get this straight, liberals are going batshit over Romney allegedly being a tax cheat, but are perfectly ok with the all the tax cheats in the Obama administration alone? While you're all in a tizzy about documents, how about the documents from the fast and furious operation that left an American border patrol agent dead? :eusa_whistle:

Well, if the source isn't the IRS, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ignore it. ;)

Wait ... wait ... do I have this right?

Romney: I refuse to release any more tax returns.
Reid: That's because you didn't pay any taxes!
Romney: Yeah? Prove it!

Lol yup

Riiight. Anyone who dares to object to an invasion of privacy is OBVIOUSLY only doing so because they're hiding felonies. Funny, coming from the party that's always screaming, "Right to privacy!" I guess that only applies to leftists, huh?

What's even funnier is that the left, which is all gung-ho to get the IRS involved in the nation's healthcare, is telling us they don't even trust them to monitor Mitt Romney's tax returns.

Unless you dipshits can show us evidence that the IRS has EVER had a problem with ANY of Mitt's tax filings, either shut the fuck up or tell us why you think an agency you've just called incompetent should take on new responsibilities.

I have to agree with candycorn: I think it is very odd that Romney is challenging Reid to produce evidence. Romney could have simply (and fairly) criticized Reid for repeating unsupported hearsay. Instead he gives Reid the opportunity to simply retort with something like:

"I can't say who the person was because I would be betraying a confidence. You, on the other hand, can prove or disprove the allegations simply by releasing your own returns in accordance with tradition. You have called me a liar (since I said my source was a Bain investor and you say it was probably the White House) and you have the documents to prove your allegations. Let the American people judge which of us is the liar."

Too funny....and still no intelligent life on the Left....

We all know Reid is not going to tell us who his so called source is which begs the question what is Reid hiding? My guess is that there is no source and Reid is lying through his teeth.

And we all know Romney is not going to release his tax returns which begs the question what is Romney hiding?

We all know Romney is not going to release tapes of him and his wife having sex, which begs the question, "What is Romney hiding?"

Have you contemplated the fact that it's just none of your damned business? I think it's long past time Republican candidates started standing up to you rumor-mongering, nosy-parker Gladys Kravitz-wannabes on the left, frankly.

Stupid move by the Governor. He's giving the story legs. I don't think he is being counseled very well.
Not if he hauls Reids ass in front of a Court....When Reid has to say he had no such conversation.......

Well, I'm sure the perp walk will be worth it.

We all know Reid is not going to tell us who his so called source is which begs the question what is Reid hiding? My guess is that there is no source and Reid is lying through his teeth.

And we all know Romney is not going to release his tax returns which begs the question what is Romney hiding?

We all know Romney is not going to release tapes of him and his wife having sex, which begs the question, "What is Romney hiding?"

Have you contemplated the fact that it's just none of your damned business? I think it's long past time Republican candidates started standing up to you rumor-mongering, nosy-parker Gladys Kravitz-wannabes on the left, frankly.
They should widen the Sandusky case. It is rumored that Reid was at Penn State during those years, visiting an old friend, or was it a young friend?

Last edited:
Wait ... wait ... do I have this right?

Romney: I refuse to release any more tax returns.
Reid: That's because you didn't pay any taxes!
Romney: Yeah? Prove it!

Lol yup

Riiight. Anyone who dares to object to an invasion of privacy is OBVIOUSLY only doing so because they're hiding felonies. Funny, coming from the party that's always screaming, "Right to privacy!" I guess that only applies to leftists, huh?

What's even funnier is that the left, which is all gung-ho to get the IRS involved in the nation's healthcare, is telling us they don't even trust them to monitor Mitt Romney's tax returns.

Unless you dipshits can show us evidence that the IRS has EVER had a problem with ANY of Mitt's tax filings, either shut the fuck up or tell us why you think an agency you've just called incompetent should take on new responsibilities.

Personally I hope he never releases them. This isn't gong away.

It wouldn't't go away if he did release them, the left would lie about and distort the documents all the way to election day.

Sorry.....it is having effect at all....Obama is at 2.4 up and trending down....you kids are shooting your loads over nothing.

Last edited:

It wouldn't't go away if he did release them, the left would lie about and distort the documents all the way to election day.

hmmmm,,, reminds me of the birther issue, say what!?

Forum List

Back