Failing school tells blacks they can transfer to better school - WHITES MUST STAY!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShootSpeeders, Aug 2, 2012.

1. ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,145
    Will the hatred and persecution of white people ever end in america.? Perhaps - if we get super-racist psycho-pervert out of the WH.

2. ShootSpeeders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,145
    How much more persecution will idiot whites accept?. When we let affirmative action get started 40 years ago, that opened the floodgates. It's been war on whitey ever since then.

3. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,966
    WOW......no racism from liberals....naaaaaaaaaaaa

4. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    The reason that school is such a shithole is because of the Afros, and ironically, only the Afros have permission to flee it.

F-ing colds.

5. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,966

Well I think it's just liberalism.......I think the movie Lean on Me is great....made by liberals and the principla is played by a liberal.....but the dirty secret is he's a republican and pissed ALOT of liberals off by turning his school back to traditional values and kicking out thugs.....and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,676
    Do we see a pattern here?

1. First, by executive order, President Obama creates the Afro American Education Office because black students are having a difficult time in disadvantaged areas. They are living in crime ridden areas, often come from single parent homes and the parents are not well educated. IS THAT TRUE WITH JUST BLACKS OR ALL DISADVANTAGED STUDENTS?

Why just blacks, Mr. President, why not for all children having difficulty from disadvantaged homes?

2. Then there's the new discipline policy. It was found that more blacks were being disciplined than whites. Never mind that it may be because that more blacks were causing the infractions, no...it is time for a new discipline policy. NO MORE DISCIPLINING BLACKS UNTIL YOU DISCIPLINE THE SAME NUMBER OF WHITES REGARDLESS OF WHO IS DOING THE INFRACTION OF DISCIPLINE CODES.

In other words, Count the number of whites and blacks that have been disciplined before you discipline those two black kids that just slugged a teacher!!

3. Now we have the failing schools WHERE BLACK STUDENTS CAN TRANSFER TO IMPROVED SCHOOLS, BUT WHITES MUST REMAIN IN THE FAILING SCHOOL.

Do we see a pattern here? I do. Anyone without colored glasses can too. And they don't like what they see.

7. ShootSpeeders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,145
    The pattern is clear. We have a super-racist in the WH and he will do anything he can get away with that hurts white people. With the media on his side, that's a lot.

8. amrchaos

amrchaos Pentheus torn apart

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,573
    No one should be forced to stay or go to a failing school.

I have to read the article to see if it is so. I can't believe what I just read.

9. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,151
    :rofl: Oh yes, when oh when will it end!