Romney to Reid: Put up or Shut Up

How would McCain know anything about Romney's tax returns?

The McCain camp vetted Romney for vice president.

That doesn't mean they saw 10 years of his tax returns.

McCain received more than two decades worth of Romney's tax returns as the former Massachusetts governor was undergoing the vetting process four years ago, far more than Romney has released publicly in the 2012 campaign.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-co...-scared-off-by-romney-tax-returns-129201.html

Riiight. Anyone who dares to object to an invasion of privacy is OBVIOUSLY only doing so because they're hiding felonies. Funny, coming from the party that's always screaming, "Right to privacy!" I guess that only applies to leftists, huh?

What's even funnier is that the left, which is all gung-ho to get the IRS involved in the nation's healthcare, is telling us they don't even trust them to monitor Mitt Romney's tax returns.

Unless you dipshits can show us evidence that the IRS has EVER had a problem with ANY of Mitt's tax filings, either shut the fuck up or tell us why you think an agency you've just called incompetent should take on new responsibilities.

Personally I hope he never releases them. This isn't gong away.

Sorry.....it is having effect at all....Obama is at 2.4 up and ternding down....she kids are shooting your loads over nothing.

Wow! Literacy in action.

Whatever is in there must be worse than all the speculation. It's all so deliciously political...

No. What Harry Reid did was not "deliciously political", it was a corrupt use of power by an agent of the government against someone who is still a private American citizen. It is disgraceful and anyone with any semblance of decency recognizes that.

left wing and decency don't go together.

Beside the point and irrelevant.

Show us the records!

The ball is now in Reid's court.

Reid, prove that Mitt did not pay his taxes. If you can't, then just shut up!!

This is a man with four accountants and millions of dollars, like he's not going to pay his measley taxes and run for president? Right! :D

Now Obama is going to have to think of a new scandal for Mitt. What's next on the list? A love child from a tribal heiress?

Last edited:
Whatever is in there must be worse than all the speculation. It's all so deliciously political...

No. What Harry Reid did was not "deliciously political", it was a corrupt use of power by an agent of the government against someone who is still a private American citizen. It is disgraceful and anyone with any semblance of decency recognizes that.

I love hyperbole in the morning. It goes great with coffee.

Romney could put it all to rest by letting us see his tax returns. What's he hiding?

Hyperbole like "Romney won't let us invade his privacy, so he hasn't paid any taxes in 10 years"? THAT sort of hyperbole?

It amuses me how people who style themselves the "champions of privacy rights" assume that when someone they don't like DARES to think he has a right to defend his privacy, he "must be hiding something". Maybe he just doesn't think it's any of your frigging business . . . and he's not alone in thinking that.

The McCain camp vetted Romney for vice president.

That doesn't mean they saw 10 years of his tax returns.

McCain received more than two decades worth of Romney's tax returns as the former Massachusetts governor was undergoing the vetting process four years ago, far more than Romney has released publicly in the 2012 campaign.

McCain: Palin was 'better candidate' than Romney - POLITICO.com

Well then, that slimey mother fucker Reid can call McCain in to testify now can't he?

Show us the records!

Ask McCain for them.

I think Reid is probably correct. The ultra rich can easily avoid paying taxes so it isn't a stretch to believe that Mitten went ten years without paying them.

How to Pay No Taxes: 10 Strategies Used by the Rich - Businessweek

oh ... they do pay some Taxes, pittance just to keep IRS at bey from an Audit and that is what Romney was bragging about to the investors - by paying so little he was paying none at all - Haaaa He Ha ...

is it after Tampa or before Romney suddenly has a special calling from God for Mormon Church work in Africa ???

A "pittance"? Are you out of your fucking mind? The IRS doesn't "accept a pittance to avoid audit". They accept WHAT YOU OWE, and what Mitt Romney routinely owes in taxes is no "pittance". How much do YOU pay in taxes every year, with your airy dismissal of Romney's taxes as "a pittance"?

And if you don't tell me, I guess we can assume you're "hiding something", since anyone who demands to know all about your taxes OBVIOUSLY has a right to the information, according to you.

Show us the records!

Why? They're none of your fucking business. Do you work for the IRS? No? Then get a REAL issue.

I think Reid is probably correct. The ultra rich can easily avoid paying taxes so it isn't a stretch to believe that Mitten went ten years without paying them.

How to Pay No Taxes: 10 Strategies Used by the Rich - Businessweek

oh ... they do pay some Taxes, pittance just to keep IRS at bey from an Audit and that is what Romney was bragging about to the investors - by paying so little he was paying none at all - Haaaa He Ha ...

is it after Tampa or before Romney suddenly has a special calling from God for Mormon Church work in Africa ???

A "pittance"? Are you out of your fucking mind? The IRS doesn't "accept a pittance to avoid audit". They accept WHAT YOU OWE, and what Mitt Romney routinely owes in taxes is no "pittance". How much do YOU pay in taxes every year, with your airy dismissal of Romney's taxes as "a pittance"?

And if you don't tell me, I guess we can assume you're "hiding something", since anyone who demands to know all about your taxes OBVIOUSLY has a right to the information, according to you.

Mitt Romney Admits He's Been Audited By The IRS [VIDEO] - Business Insider

Mitt Romney Admits He's Been Audited By The IRS

The mystery of what could be in Mitt Romney's still unreleased-tax returns deepened once more this weekend, when the Republican presidential hopeful let slip that he has been audited "from time to time" by the IRS.

Cecilie1200: The IRS doesn't "accept a pittance to avoid audit".

no, and when someone tries ...

Romney has admitted to being audited ... proves already he works at cutting corners on his responsibilities.

and he is the one trying to rewrite the tax code - how about disclosure for that !!!

The mystery of what could be in Mitt Romney's still unreleased-tax returns deepened once more this weekend, when the Republican presidential hopeful let slip that he has been audited "from time to time" by the IRS.

Romney has admitted to being audited ... proves already he works at cutting corners on his responsibilities.

and he is the one trying to rewrite the tax code - how about disclosure for that !!!

bullfuckingshit.

bullfuckingshit.

How the fuck do you know he didn't wind up paying additional taxes and penalties as the result of the audit?

Show us the records!

Why? They're none of your fucking business. Do you work for the IRS? No? Then get a REAL issue.

They are my fucking business. The man wants to be president, and I have a right to know if there's any conflicts of interest that we should know about.

then why is he being held to a different standard? McCain released 2 years, there as no uproar, why? becasue they didn't need an 'issue' they, had the economy, now that the worm has turned and the economy issue is on the other foot, its all smoke screens all the time...think for yourself, just once in your life...

YAY! Go for that old bastards throat Governor. Now that senile old prick is saying "the words out that Romney didn't pay his taxes". Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. He starts the rumour and then says the words out.

From an interview with Hannity:

But Romney forcefully denied Reid's allegations on Hannity's radio show Thursday.

"Harry’s going to have to describe who it is he spoke with, because, of course, that is totally and completely wrong," Romney said. "It’s untrue, dishonest and inaccurate. It’s wrong.

But here's the part I really love:eusa_angel:

"So, I’m looking forward to have Harry reveal his sources, and we will probably find out it’s the White House."

Read more: Romney to Reid: 'Put up or shut up' on source of 'untrue' tax claims | Fox News
Reid is a proven LIAR!!! Any one who believes anything the old idiot says needs medication.

How sad is it that Harry Reid used the Senate Floor to spread gossip for the Obama campaign. I was under the impression that it was a Senate ethics violation to campaign from inside the Senate.
I intend on calling Harry Reid's office tomorrow and letting them know my opinion of the filthy way that our public facilities are being used. I also plan to call my own senators and demand that they formally protest Harry Reid using the Senate floor in a campaign speech for Obama. I hope that thousands of others also call and voice their opinion of the slander of a citizen coming from a seat of government power.
Dimwits believe they are above the law.

You stupid fuking rethugs.

Do you really think the Dems are going to let this issue slide? Really?

I guess you want to say that IF the tax situation were on the other foot, you would just let it go?

LMAO. How dumb are you people really. YOu don't like them hardball politics when hard ball is used against you. Funny shit. It ain't going away. It will get bigger. It will be a big problem. If it wasn't, guess what. Mitt would have released them.

Forum List

Back