Romney still campaigning

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
The more I hear of this guy, the more I like him......he doesnt quit and keeps on working......and this from what democrats call a rich fat cat.....where is Obama? is he going to New York or New Jersey?

The more I hear of this guy, the more I like him......he doesnt quit and keeps on working......and this from what democrats call a rich fat cat.....where is Obama? is he going to New York or New Jersey?

Yea that is what we need in a president, a guy who works hard all the time.

Also, while Romeny is rich at least he isn't a douchey rich person. A douchey rich person would actually have taken a paycheck while working with the salt lake city olympics and not done all the work to take them from bankruptcy to profit for free.

obama is playing basketball with his friends and staffers.

Obama to play basketball on Election Day

It's a long standing tradition. If he plays basketball he wins. Sort of like step on a crack break your grandma's back. Playing basketball on election day works, acting like a president when there has been a disaster that leave the people starving and freezing doesn't. He won't get to be president ordering relief around. Only playing basketball works.

Also, while Romeny is rich at least he isn't a douchey rich person. A douchey rich person would actually have taken a paycheck while working with the salt lake city olympics and not done all the work to take them from bankruptcy to profit for free.

yep I agree, maybe as President he wont play tons of golf and hang out with celebrities and actually do some work.

yep I agree, maybe as President he wont play tons of golf and hang out with celebrities and actually do some work.

I don't like to slam Obama for golfing as I think the president needs and deserves a break now and then. HOWEVER when he spends over 600 hours on the golf corse in 4 years but less than 500 hours with his jobs council there is a problem.

Romney is one of those odd persons that actually likes to work. He'd rather work than play golf. Which is why he plays golf so seldom that no one knows what his handicap is.

I don't like to slam Obama for golfing as I think the president needs and deserves a break now and then. HOWEVER when he spends over 600 hours on the golf corse in 4 years but less than 500 hours with his jobs council there is a problem.

yeah I dont mind golfing and vactaions, but they took a TON of them....while the country is in the shitter and OBama has never led on any issue...he just relied on the super majority to ram shit down our throats, and when it was gone, he had nothing......he doesnt want to work with republicans....

well worrying sign to me that pa in play. if romney wins pa then its all over . so i understand why romney their today

It's why I voted for him 3 times.

LOL, I just did once, I need to get the democrat playbook here in TN-9 to see how to do that!

LOL, I just did once, I need to get the democrat playbook here in TN-9 to see how to do that!
in end if romney wins then none of that susposed stuff will make a difference

yeah I dont mind golfing and vactaions, but they took a TON of them....while the country is in the shitter and OBama has never led on any issue...he just relied on the super majority to ram shit down our throats, and when it was gone, he had nothing......he doesnt want to work with republicans....

Good point and you are right that he is highly partisan as president. He started being partisan right up front ramming the Obamacare through the congress without any republicans on board.

Good point and you are right that he is highly partisan as president. He started being partisan right up front ramming the Obamacare through the congress without any republicans on board.
well gop might get their wish tonight if they win pa or ohio and have got obama gone for good and their man romney as the 45th president of united states of americas

I did it the GOP way.

Once in the primaries in 08'

Once in the primaries this year

And once last week in early voting

His cheating wll be caught and he stil wont win the electon.

the republicans are in big trouble

Yeah. He really, really, really, really wants to be president. In fact, that pretty much sums up his political ideology: "I want to be president".

Yeah. He really, really, really, really wants to be president. In fact, that pretty much sums up his political ideology: "I want to be president".
romney could get his wish tonight .

Forum List

Back