voting

The scores of early voters who showed up at the polls shortly after sunrise Saturday, determined to beat the crowds, were counting on other people sleeping in.

They didn’t.

When 37 polling sites in Miami-Dade and Broward counties opened at 7 a.m. on the last day of early voting, two had five-hour waits. The wait was four hours or longer at three other sites.

And the waits only got longer.

Voters in line by the time closed at 7 p.m. were allowed to vote. At 6:42 p.m., the Miami-Dade elections department estimated that a half a dozen sites had six-hour lines. On Friday, the Miami-Dade voters had stayed open until 11 p.m.

At the Miramar Library on Saturday night, 56-year-old Dan Whiting said he thought the line would shrink as the day grew older.

He was wrong. He arrived at around 6:30 p.m. and his expected wait time was four to five hours. The line had about 550 people.

Read more here: Final day of early voting goes late into the night - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

One prediction is, the Democrats will take an early lead, until the Republicans get home from work :badgrin:
if that the case then romney tonight will be become the 45th president of united states of america. we see

Well...i went and voted before coming to work. Only waited about 20 minutes outside in the cold for the doors to open. Only about 13 people ahead of me, but the line was pretty long by the time the doors were unlocked. 10 min later back in my car on my way to work....
But ya, the rest of my family has to wait until after work to go...so there'll be 5 more republican votes! :)

Well...i went and voted before coming to work. Only waited about 20 minutes outside in the cold for the doors to open. Only about 13 people ahead of me, but the line was pretty long by the time the doors were unlocked. 10 min later back in my car on my way to work....
But ya, the rest of my family has to wait until after work to go...so there'll be 5 more republican votes! :)
if more gop come out then dem that romney without a doubt will win the election tonight .

Your cheating is going to be caught and you will lose anyway.

The republican party will be distroyed

Your cheating is going to be caught and you will lose anyway.

The republican party will be distroyed

Yeah, the light of reason will change the 'our campaign will not be dictated by fact checkers', or something like that, party. No time soon I fear. That's OK though, the longer they rely solely on the white, male vote the longer they will be losing ground.

Forum List

Back