Romney still campaigning

The more I hear of this guy, the more I like him......he doesnt quit and keeps on working......and this from what democrats call a rich fat cat.....where is Obama? is he going to New York or New Jersey?

He will be a working president, too. What a relief after waiting 4 long years.

he isnt going to win.

and on top of that your partys cheating is going to be caught

The more I hear of this guy, the more I like him......he doesnt quit and keeps on working......and this from what democrats call a rich fat cat.....where is Obama? is he going to New York or New Jersey?

He will be a working president, too. What a relief after waiting 4 long years.
if romney wins i be gutted but i say well done to gop and will all move on from this election. enjoy the victory if it happens.

I don't think it's ever been close. The entire Romney resurgence was manufactured by a bored media.

Yea that is what we need in a president, a guy who works hard all the time.

Also, while Romeny is rich at least he isn't a douchey rich person. A douchey rich person would actually have taken a paycheck while working with the salt lake city olympics and not done all the work to take them from bankruptcy to profit for free.

Would a douchy rich person take over one billion dollars in federal funds to run the Olympics and then try to claim the credit for putting the Olympics in the black?

Also, while Romeny is rich at least he isn't a douchey rich person. A douchey rich person would actually have taken a paycheck while working with the salt lake city olympics and not done all the work to take them from bankruptcy to profit for free.

Would a douchy rich person take over one billion dollars in federal funds to run the Olympics and then try to claim the credit for putting the Olympics in the black?

Probably...thankfully Romney was smart enough to work with the government to get money to help the salt lake city olympics....without him they olympics would not have got those funds.

The best part is he didn't even get paid for doing it, he 100% volunteered his time to the olympics just like he did as governor (not take pay for it/donate his pay)

Probably...thankfully Romney was smart enough to work with the government to get money to help the salt lake city olympics....without him they olympics would not have got those funds.

The best part is he didn't even get paid for doing it, he 100% volunteered his time to the olympics just like he did as governor (not take pay for it/donate his pay)

He was also smart enough to take all the credit for himself and ridicule the very idea that government can work with private interests.

He was also smart enough to take all the credit for himself and ridicule the very idea that government can work with private interests.

DO you have a video clip or audio transcript of romney ridiculing the idea that govt can work with private interests?

Forum List

Back