Romney Starts New Year with another Flip-Flop

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
http://www.reuters.com/article/middleeastCrisis/idUSN01605870

Last week he demanded Huckabee apologize for his comments about Bush's bunker mentality approach. Now all of a sudden he's attacking Bush? Yeah he's the typical GOP politician. I can see why Ann Coulter FoxNews, and the Club for greed love this guy. He's got money and tells lies like their going out of style. Yet people believe his spin. He cant even run on his own record, he needs to lie cheat and steal his way to the whitehouse..... I guess so be it.

He flip-flops more than a fish on a boat.

I'd like the guy if he wouldn't say just about anything to get a vote. He's a big disappointment.

There's no way I can support Huckabee though.

thats not a flip flop. That's the position he has always had. Mitt has always said that President Bush has made some mistakes in handling the war. However, unlike Huckabee, Romney wasnt attacking the President personally.

thats not a flip flop. That's the position he has always had. Mitt has always said that President Bush has made some mistakes in handling the war. However, unlike Huckabee, Romney wasnt attacking the President personally.

There you go with the spin...... Now I see how Romney's scam might actually work and get him the nomination. Voters are that dumb and listen to whatever he says..... more power to him I guess

There you go with the spin...... Now I see how Romney's scam might actually work and get him the nomination. Voters are that dumb and listen to whatever he says..... more power to him I guess

its not spin. In fact, Romney mentioned that he thought the President mishandled the post invasion part of the war while he was criticizing Huckabee for personally attacking President Bush on it. There is a huge difference between believing the President made a mistake and saying that he is incapable of getting it right.

You are right, voters aren't dumb. We see right through Huckabee. I don't know how anyone can continue to claim Huckabee is honest after Monday's stunt. I don't know how anyone can continue to support Huckabee after joking about shooting Romney and people who dont caucus for him.

Even the media can see Hucakbee trying to double talk his way into the White House. And they are complete morons.

its not spin. In fact, Romney mentioned that he thought the President mishandled the post invasion part of the war while he was criticizing Huckabee for personally attacking President Bush on it. There is a huge difference between believing the President made a mistake and saying that he is incapable of getting it right.

You are right, voters aren't dumb. We see right through Huckabee. I don't know how anyone can continue to claim Huckabee is honest after Monday's stunt. I don't know how anyone can continue to support Huckabee after joking about shooting Romney and people who dont caucus for him.

Even the media can see Hucakbee trying to double talk his way into the White House. And they are complete morons.

Oh yeah and I'm sure you bought hook line and sinnker that mitt saw his dad march with MLK.... he's a pathological liar.

http://www.reuters.com/article/middleeastCrisis/idUSN01605870
Last week he demanded Huckabee apologize for his comments about Bush's bunker mentality approach. Now all of a sudden he's attacking Bush? Yeah he's the typical GOP politician. I can see why Ann Coulter FoxNews, and the Club for greed love this guy. He's got money and tells lies like their going out of style. Yet people believe his spin. He cant even run on his own record, he needs to lie cheat and steal his way to the whitehouse..... I guess so be it.

Are you sure you arent talking about Hillary?

Oh yeah and I'm sure you bought hook line and sinnker that mitt saw his dad march with MLK.... he's a pathological liar.

George Romney's activities in the Civil rights movement is undisputed. It was undisputed in the 60s. its undisputed now. Simply because people want to narrow the definition of "saw" to make him a liar rather than look at the dictionary definition which provides 9 different definitions several of which are perfectly valid, doesnt mean Mitt lied. It means people are trying to find reasons not to like Romney. Which begs the question what is the real problem they have with Romney.

BTW I've seen my father work all his life. And Ive never seen him work. And both those statements are completely true.

Forum List

Back