Hilarious Ann Coulter Column on Huckabee

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59386

Huckabee is a "compassionate conservative" only in the sense that calling him a conservative is being compassionate.

Huckabee opposes school choice, earning him the coveted endorsement of the National Education Association of New Hampshire, which is like the sheriff being endorsed by the local whorehouse.

He is, however, in favor of school choice for kids in Mexico: they have the choice of going to school there or here.

Huckabee claims he's against punishing children for the crimes of their fathers in the case of illegal immigrants. But in the case of slavery, he believes the children of the children's children should be routinely punished for the crimes of their fathers. Huckabee has said illegal immigration gives Americans a chance to make up for slavery (I thought letting O.J. walk for murdering two people was payback for slavery).

I love that lady.

I thought we had determined this woman is mentally ill. Even reading column makes me light headed. She needs to be deported.

I rather think that Ann Coulter is great! She is not afraid to speak how she feels, and says it proudly! Smart too!:clap2:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59386

Huckabee is a "compassionate conservative" only in the sense that calling him a conservative is being compassionate.

Huckabee opposes school choice, earning him the coveted endorsement of the National Education Association of New Hampshire, which is like the sheriff being endorsed by the local whorehouse.

He is, however, in favor of school choice for kids in Mexico: they have the choice of going to school there or here.

Huckabee claims he's against punishing children for the crimes of their fathers in the case of illegal immigrants. But in the case of slavery, he believes the children of the children's children should be routinely punished for the crimes of their fathers. Huckabee has said illegal immigration gives Americans a chance to make up for slavery (I thought letting O.J. walk for murdering two people was payback for slavery).

I love that lady.

Not only is she the most repulsive person on the planet, she has no sense of humor. How can you laugh? Do you even understand what funny means? Ever hear of Chris Rock, Richard Pryor, Jim Carey or George Carlin?

Get a life. Ann Coulter is a **** of such magnitude that God has been feverishly digging a cavern deep and wide enough to fit her.

Not only is she the most repulsive person on the planet, she has no sense of humor. How can you laugh? Do you even understand what funny means? Ever hear of Chris Rock, Richard Pryor, Jim Carey or George Carlin?

Get a life. Ann Coulter is a **** of such magnitude that God has been feverishly digging a cavern deep and wide enough to fit her.

LOL. Another anti-Ann rant…just more proof of how good she is.

You don't quite understand scathing political humor, do you? It's not out there to entertain everybody...least of all opponents.

Coulter highly entertains those of us with a conservative political bent. For those of you with an opposing viewpoint, however, I suggest you don't read her if it's going to affect your blood pressure...:redface:

You choose that band of fuck ups, and burned out drug user's?

Ya got to raise your standards, before you can even step into the same room With Ann.

:cool:

Ya got to raise your standards, before you can even step into the same room With Ann.

They are funny and she is not. Let me guess, you like Larry the Cable Guy right? Maybe a little Jeff Foxworthy to heighten the sophistication level?

Anne Coulter, like Rush is an act, a performance, wingnuts are a dime a dozen that she receives conservative MSM attention is proof positive she is a clone used to confuse the working souls as the corporations rob steal and pillage and ship your work to India. ;)

that band of "fuck ups and burned out drug users" has had an exponentially greater impact on our culture than the vitriolic ravings of America's queen harpy whose readers haven't figured out that she is no more significant to politics than Howard Stern is to radio. Ann's one talent is to feed people like you political smegma. Without a target du jour she would wither up into yesterday's hazy memory. You only think she is smart because she says what you want to hear. If that's the standard of greatness then never enter a strip bar or else you'll probably fall in love.

I'm glad I live in a country where a gimmick is free to express herself and her followers are free to to fall for gimmicks.

LOL. Another anti-Ann rant…just more proof of how good she is.

You don't quite understand scathing political humor, do you? It's not out there to entertain everybody...least of all opponents.

Coulter highly entertains those of us with a conservative political bent. For those of you with an opposing viewpoint, however, I suggest you don't read her if it's going to affect your blood pressure...:redface:

Statements (political humor) by Coulter:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot,’ so I — so kind of an impasse, can’t really talk about Edwards."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

“No. I think, as I indicated in my last book, they're [those who don’t support Bush] traitors.”

Uh? Was she serious or was she joking? Oh yeah, a joke. Ha ha, Hee heee. I get it…..yeah. :wtf:

Ann Coulter is the Rodney Dangerfield of political one liners. Unfortunately, Rodney was funnier AND prettier.

Personally, I don't think that Ann Coulter believes most of what comes out of her own mouth. She's got a gimmick for making a bunch of money, and it's working. Seems to me she's too smart to believe most of what she spews.

Personally, I don't think that Ann Coulter believes most of what comes out of her own mouth. She's got a gimmick for making a bunch of money, and it's working. Seems to me she's too smart to believe most of what she spews.

That's my take. As someone posted above, she's much like Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage. Many on the 'far right' love the pit bulls. They pay $$$ to see them and read them.

Coulter is smarter than Limbaugh, though. Savage is a smart, well-educated guy, he's just insane.

Forum List

Back