Romney son jokes about Obama's birth certificate

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Do you think it was tongue in cheek or do you think Romney will try the "birther" route?

One of Mitt Romney's sons has an answer for those who say his father should release his tax returns. He jokes that President Barack Obama should go first and release his birth certificate and other records.

Brother Tagg Romney jumped in and said, "That was not my dad who said that."

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-son-jokes-obamas-birth-certificate-223518154.html

IMO it has to be just joking around. Only the truly dumbest of the dumb would continue to pursue the "Birther Aganda". :lol:

A woman at an Ask Mitt Anything forum earlier today in Iowa raised the question again, asking whether any of Mr. Romney’s five sons are serving in the military, adding pointedly, “If none of them are, how do they plan to support this war on terrorism by enlisting in our U.S. military?”

Although his campaign said his remarks were taken out of context, Mr. Romney’s response is drawing criticism, because he said, in part, “one of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected.”

Questions About Romney's Sons and Military Service - NYTimes.com

Romney has been a huge supporter of Iraq. Except his own sons have something "more important" to do.

The right wing has worked to smear every aspect of Obama's life including attacking his deceased mother and grandparents and even the military service of his uncles.

Mitt, being white, will probably be given a pass by white America, especially the GOP, which, of course, is 90% white. They already understand why his sons didn't join the military. They certainly don't want to "invade his privacy". Besides, there's no need. He's white. Duh!

Jesus fucking Christ.

facepalm.jpg

Do you think it was tongue in cheek or do you think Romney will try the "birther" route?

One of Mitt Romney's sons has an answer for those who say his father should release his tax returns. He jokes that President Barack Obama should go first and release his birth certificate and other records.

Romney son jokes about Obama's birth certificate - Yahoo! News

IMO it has to be just joking around. Only the truly dumbest of the dumb would continue to pursue the "Birther Aganda". :lol:
I agree with Romney's son. If obamaturd doesn't have to produce his birth certificate and other records because he is a scared little girl, then Romney shouldn't have to either.

I agree with Romney's son. If obamaturd doesn't have to produce his birth certificate and other records because he is a scared little girl, then Romney shouldn't have to either.

Hawaii had to write a bill that had to pass their legislature to release Obama's long form. The state sees the long form as the property of the state and only release a short form - for everybody. If you were born in Hawaii, you could go look at your birth certificate, but they wouldn't let you make a copy of it. Because it's against state law. It belongs to the state.

This only became an issue with Obama because he's the first black president and the Republican Party is 90% white. Remember, the Republicans are always talking about states rights and then shits on the state of Hawaii.

racist+president+image+of+Barack+Obama.jpg

Hawaii had to write a bill that had to pass their legislature to release Obama's long form. The state sees the long form as the property of the state and only release a short form - for everybody. If you were born in Hawaii, you could go look at your birth certificate, but they wouldn't let you make a copy of it. Because it's against state law. It belongs to the state.

This only became an issue with Obama because he's the first black president and the Republican Party is 90% white. Remember, the Republicans are always talking about states rights and then shits on the state of Hawaii.

Come on Guys, it didn't help the Charade when Kenys started Celebrating a Native Born Son becoming President of the United States. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Come on Guys, it didn't help the Charade when Kenys started Celebrating a Native Born Son becoming President of the United States. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I couldn't seem to find that link. Care to post it?

Here you go. You can buy your own copy of his Birth Certificate. Heck, it's even on a coffee mug so you can read it every morning. :badgrin:

Obama for America | 2012 | Store | Made In The USA Mug

No one is demanding Romney release his you fucking moron.

Just like no one has ever demanded any President release his bc - until the black one came along.

I think the question is, why doesn't Romney want to release his tax forms.

Maybe because it'll draw a big line under "Clueless rich guy who made his fortune screwing working folks."

Meanwhile, the GOP has signed this suicide pact with this guy and they are going to go through with it.

Forum List

Back