Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

I don't see this as an attack on Teresa Heinz or on a candidate's wife...it is more obfuscation on his part to confuse the real issue of his returns as a candidate vs the returns of a wife that files separately from a candidate, but not an attack on the Candidate's wife...that's a stretch! imho

And if memory serves, some on the left wanted to know more about McCain's wife and her wealth...

Did Obama ask about McCain's wife? Romney not only brought Kerry's wife into the argument -- Romney actually lied on FOX News about Kerry's release of tax returns. FOX call Romney on his lie?

There is nothing admirable about Romney. Nothing.

He hid out in Paris, living in the lap of luxury, during the Vietnam war. He's spent a career making money by destroying companies and jobs. There was corruption and mismanagement during his time at the Olympics, which he did not "save". It was the American tax payer who saved the Olympics. He failed as a one-term governor of MA. He doesn't dare show his tax returns. And now, he is lying about every aspect of his life.

This man has done absolutely nothing that indicates he'd be an effective president.

Period.

The R knows this. Even R's are now lining up to demand his tax returns.
coward

The only "action" John Kerry saw was when he was jerking-off in his stateroom.

James Rassman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Rassmann (born ~1948) is a former Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department lieutenant who served with the U.S. Army's 5th Special Forces Group in the Vietnam War in 1968 and 1969.[1] Now a resident of the U.S. state of Oregon, he has credited U.S. Senator John Kerry with having rescued him from the Bay Hap River on March 13, 1969.[1]

Rassman recommended Kerry for a Silver Star medal, but the two did not maintain a relationship for the following 30 years. Rassman gained national prominence during the 2004 Presidential election when he publicly denounced the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth's campaign against Kerry.

Rassman is now a retired Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy sheriff and an "avid" orchid grower.[1]

----

Chic Hecht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Relationship with John Kerry

Hecht's name reappeared in the news in the course of the 2004 presidential election because of an event during his term in the Senate. On July 12, 1988, Hecht was leaving a Republican weekly policy lunch when he began to choke on an apple slice from his lunch of fruit salad and cottage cheese. Unable to talk to his colleagues and not wanting to vomit on them, he ran into the hallway, where Senator Kit Bond, a Republican from Missouri, unsuccessfully tried to help Hecht. Senator John Kerry, stepping off an elevator at the time, recognized what was happening and quickly performed the Heimlich maneuver, saving Hecht's life.[6]

For the rest of his life, Hecht called Kerry on Christmas Day (December 25) each year to thank him. Though a conservative Republican who contributed the maximum amount to the re-election campaign of George W. Bush, Hecht said that he would appear in support of Kerry if asked,[7] though he declined to reveal whether he planned to vote for Kerry or for Bush.[6] One of Hecht's daughters, Leslie Helmer, who worked for the presidential campaigns of Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, helped raise funds for Kerry's campaign, out of gratitude for his action.[8]

The swift boat attacks against Bush and Kerry were attacks by cowards.

Their defenders are cowards, whether they served or not.

Their shrillness gives them away.

I attack anyone who sided with North Vietnam and put our guys in harm's way. Kerry did just that. You OK with that? Good, then you too can go fuck yourself.

Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. What did you fight, alcoholism and a waist line?

It's evident you're losing here by the personal attacks. If Obama loses are you gonna slice your throat?

So tell me, did Kerry move his boat so he could pay the taxes on it?? Or was that Theresa's boat??? I'm so confused............:lol:

Did Obama ask about McCain's wife? Romney not only brought Kerry's wife into the argument -- Romney actually lied on FOX News about Kerry's release of tax returns. FOX call Romney on his lie?

There is nothing admirable about Romney. Nothing.

He hid out in Paris, living in the lap of luxury, during the Vietnam war. He's spent a career making money by destroying companies and jobs. There was corruption and mismanagement during his time at the Olympics, which he did not "save". It was the American tax payer who saved the Olympics. He failed as a one-term governor of MA. He doesn't dare show his tax returns. And now, he is lying about every aspect of his life.

This man has done absolutely nothing that indicates he'd be an effective president.

Period.

The R knows this. Even R's are now lining up to demand his tax returns.
coward

And Obama and Holder are cowards also for not releasing college records and all the info on Fast and Furious. You can't have it both ways. Pusillanimous pissant.

So who gives a fuck? Did the Kennedy's, how about the Edwards, Billy Bob? Kerry....release their transcripts and tax information? The issue is not how poor or rich a person is it's the content of one's character and their vision for the country. You pathetic class war mongering fools, apparently you still don't get it and continue to employ whatever spin you can to defame each and every person that fails to agree with your political ideology. Talk about pathetic cry baby's.

People often wonder why accomplished, successful, and talented individuals don't enter political arena, your pathetic rants sum it up rather well.

One question needs to be answered, how is it that a liberal politician enters office so poor and humble and leaves office so rich?

Last edited:
Enough about Kerry and his siding with the North Vietcong.

Where'd you serve, assfucker?
LOL gotcha!!!

you're a phoney Vietnam era vet. :lol:

btw...

eat shit

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

Put your mouth back on Kerry's nutsack now.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

LOL gotcha!!!

you're a phoney Vietnam era vet. :lol:

btw, I rarely disclose but for you: Ft. Dix-basic Ft. Gordon-USAMPS

eat shit

I never said I was a Vietnam vet, assbrain. I joined in 1976 - post-Vietnam, dumbfuck.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

You're losing it, man. Time to chill.

So who gives a fuck? Did the Kennedy's, how about the Edwards, Billy Bob? Kerry....release their transcripts and tax information? The issue is not how poor or rich a person is it's the content of one's character and their vision for the country. You pathetic class war mongering fools, apparently you still don't get it and continue to employ whatever spin you can to defame each and every person that fails to agree with your political ideology. Talk about pathetic cry baby's.

People often wonder why accomplished, successful, and talented individuals don't enter political arena, your pathetic rants sum it up rather well.

One question needs to be answered, how is it that a liberal politician enters office so poor and humble and leaves office so rich?

It's a secret. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:cuckoo:

Buford is going shrill, getting ready to melt, as he tries to defend his cowardice in attacking military heroes. For shame.

CinC Jimmy Carter?

CinC Jimmy Carter?

losing it? :laugh2:

I've been laughing since last week. The Right Wing became unhinged and now your best is to project?

take a suck pill and call me in 24 hours

I didn't even know Kerry's wife was running for president!

Poor mittens - running scared and easily confused.

Shame on Romney. He is using the same old tactics the Bush/Cheney scumbags used. When will the President face a swiftboat liars attack? Oh yeah, campaign surrogate Sununu, on behalf of Romney, already said Obama doesn't know how to be an American.

:mad:

When he starts acting like one let me know.

Would you like lessons?

USMB Member Katzndogz Deflects On Attacking Candidate's Families

Is this anythng like the vicious attacks on Ann Romney which included mocking her having MS?

Name the Democratic candidate for President that mocked Romney's wife. Romney got down in the gutter like a troll on an internet message board.

Name one instance where President Obama or any other Democrat running for President has shamefully brought his opponent's wife into a political argument?

:eusa_shhh:

It's almost like you don't believe that the attacks on Ann Romney didn't happen for the specific purpose of advancing obama.

Still waiting, Katzdogz. :eusa_whistle:

Shame on Romney. He is using the same old tactics the Bush/Cheney scumbags used. When will the President face a swiftboat liars attack? Oh yeah, campaign surrogate Sununu, on behalf of Romney, already said Obama doesn't know how to be an American.

:mad:

Swiftboating..... is that anything like motorboating?

It's a political term that means telling the truth about your opponents record.

You mispelled "lies".

Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

Why am I not surprised Romney could get away with such a scumbag move on the FOX News? Anywhere else, the propriety of a comment from a candidate for US President, that brings another man's wife into an argument, would be challenged and cause shock. Not on FOX News.:mad:

In an interview on Fox News Channel Monday morning, Romney -- under pressure from not only the Obama campaign but also some in his own party to release additional tax returns -- suggested he is the victim of a double standard.

“John Kerry ran for president; you know, his wife, who has hundreds of millions of dollars -- she never released her tax returns,” Romney said. “Somehow this wasn’t an issue.”

Oh yeah, I forgot...Romney has Karl Rove, Ed Gillespie and others on his side and on his team. The GOP went after Kerry's wife in 2004. Romney is no better than the usual suspects, he just has the Mormon squeaky clean persona as a cover.

In fact, Heinz Kerry’s reluctance to release tax returns, which she files separately from her husband, was a major story line during the 2004 presidential race. She eventually made public the first two pages of her 2003 return,

Obviously you don't understand what the word "attack" means.

Forum List

Back