Romney preferred 63% to 29% to handle economy

Mitt Romney created many minimum wage jobs with companies like Staples. Minimum wage jobs with no health care.

Well, brown eyes. The folks who work at Staples in this area make more than minimum wage and many have health care.

But lets forget how he kept GTS afloat for about 10 years after it was going to tank. And you can cram that commercial up your fat ass. I live in Kansas City and know people who were associated with the plant and the engineering firms that were associated with the upgrades. Both wondered what kind of person would take a chance on a rotting corpse like that....Bain did.

And there is Steel Dynamics, of course. But then you only cherry pick the stuff that hangs off the hair on your ass to post.

Which means if you work there, you are probably getting government care and food stamps.

Wrong again asswipe.

Republicans want to lower the minimum wage. But they want tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires.

Yes, yes...we've heard it all before. After all, if those rich people pay taxes, Obama and his chronies can pass it along to Solyndra ! Hey, there is reason those people have money. They know what the f**k they are doing. Obama on the other hand has made a career out of getting f**ked.

This is the Republican plan for America.

You keep your money.

Obama does not spread it around.

That is the plan.

Vote them into office and this is what you get.

What would get ?

Notice none of these zany white wingers can point to a "Romney Plan".

So he must not have one. That makes him even with the moronic pissforbrains that has occupied the WH for the last 3.5 years.

Romney knows how to do stuff, he's proven it. Obama's proven he could screw up a wet dream.

They just blindly assume he will "get us out of the mess" started by Bush and the Republicans even after they said they want to go back to Bush Economic policies, ONLY UPDATED!

Boooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You have wonder when RDean pulls his head out of his welfare collecting ass and figures out he looks like a total asshole.

We call that "Bush Two Point Ooh".

That is what we call Obama.

They don't care about any of that.

And apparently neither do you. You are all to willing to put someone in there who will feed your sorry ass with someone else's money. Take a hike.

They just hate having a competent black president showing them up. The hate is strong and at least "skin deep".

You hired him because he is black.

We will fire him because he is worthless.

How's that Hope and Change working out for you anyway.

Last edited:
Will they still deposit my military retirement check into my bank account if I move to Cuba or Germany. At least in Germany I can get my Porsche fixed properly, plus Airbus is hiring.

Nigga please... just because you slapped a Porsche sticker on your Prius doesn't mean you drive a Porsche....

Chump ass...

Yeah, because blacks can't own Porsches, not even Herman Cain.

No, I'm just saying your weak ass doesn't own one...

Now fuck off...

Which would great it this were a beauty contest.

But it isn't.

It is all about the economy and your boy is toast.

Apparently Liberals vote in beauty contests. Popularity or beauty contests doesn't cut it with real unemployment standing at 10.9% (if you count those that are no longer receiving unemployment benefits)--BECAUSE Americans will ALWAYS vote their wallets.

In fact--there are billboards up in a few spots around this country that state: "If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you were not a racist--you need to vote for Romney to prove you're not an idiot."

Obama-Reelection-Jobs.jpg

I saw a billboard that asked if the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles will dictated policy to Mitt?

That is the great thing about America !

Even ignorant bastards like yourself can buy billboard space.

The first amendment....allowing assholes to reveal themselves since 1787.

Obama is going to win, that's just the facts of life.

Put your crystal ball back in David Axelrod's ass and come back in November.

It's morons like you that drag this country down.

I'd like to invite you to move to Cuba or Germany with Chris, Fracblo and the rest of the retard train.

They will love you and we will love being rid of your sorry dependent asses.

Will they still deposit my military retirement check into my bank account if I move to Cuba or Germany. At least in Germany I can get my Porsche fixed properly, plus Airbus is hiring.

Why don't you ask on your way to the airport.

Well, well, well. After all the money spent attacking Romney on his business record, those polled by USA today/Gallup prefer Governor Romney hands down.

By more than 2-1, 63%-29%, those surveyed say Romney's background in business, including his tenure at the private equity firm Bain Capital, would cause him to make good decisions, not bad ones, in dealing with the nation's economic problems over the next four years.

The findings raise questions about Obama's strategy of targeting Bain's record in outsourcing jobs and hammering Romney for refusing to commit to releasing more than two years of his tax returns.

Instead, Americans seem focused on the economy, where disappointment with the fragile recovery and the 8.2% unemployment rate are costing the president.

Poll: Romney preferred over Obama to handle the economy

I was wondering when these numbers were finally going to show up. It's actually come sooner than it did during the Carter/Reagan race which means this race is already over.

Of course Bill Clinton PRAISING Mitt Romney's 20 year record at Bain Capital probably gave these numbers favoring Romney a huge boost.
Bill Clinton: Mitt Romney's business record 'sterling' - POLITICO.com

The only thing that is left for Obama--is to wait until the fat lady sings in November.

obamas-sinking-ship.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
Who are those retarded 29% ?

My guess is that they are ones who don't work and don't want to. They get their EBT cards and buy everything from cigarettes to tattoos with it, have their rent and utilities subsidized, chat it up on their free Obama phones and could care less about that thing called the economy.

They will vote for the person that promises to keep the free stuff coming.

Who are those retarded 29% ?

My guess is that they are ones who don't work and don't want to. They get their EBT cards and buy everything from cigarettes to tattoos with it, have their rent and utilities subsidized, chat it up on their free Obama phones and could care less about that thing called the economy.

They will vote for the person that promises to keep the free stuff coming.

You are correct, let me give you a visual

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx2McAGUF88]Memphis house fire leaves 3yo dead, Aunt just wants FOOD STAMPS??? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back