Romney opens double-digit margin among Independents

Didn't the Paulestinians tell us Romney couldn't beat Obamination......

If Ron Paul was our nominee, Biden would start his campaign for 2016 while Obamination went back to playing golf.

If Ron Paul was our nominee, Biden would start his campaign for 2016 while Obamination went back to playing golf.

I'm a Paul supporter, neither Paul nor Romney has any chance in hell at beating Obama.

The difference between you and me is you're living in a fantasy world pretending Romney has a snowballs chance in hell, where I know Paul has no chance.

This country doesn't want small gov't or fiscal responsibility or someone who respects the Constitution, hence Obama and Romney.

Last edited:
You're a defeatist kook with no sense of reality.

Obamination snuck into the White House because of the anti-war kooks, the black skin angle and the economy. Today that shit isn't going to sell....

I'm a Paul supporter, neither Paul nor Romney has any chance in hell at beating Obama.

The difference between you and me is you're living in a fantasy world pretending Romney has a snowballs chance in hell, where I know Paul has no chance.

This country doesn't want small gov't or fiscal responsibility or someone who respects the Constitution, hence Obama and Romney.

You're a defeatist kook with no sense of reality.

Obamination snuck into the White House because of the anti-war kooks, the black skin angle and the economy. Today that shit isn't going to sell....

Any friendly message board wager? Like some kind of embarassing signature?

Obama will beat Romney as easily as he beat McCain.

Doc, I usually agree with you, but not here. I do think Romney has a chance of beating Obama. If Romney can stay out in front and keep bringing the election back to the real issues (not the "conservative war on cotraception" bullshit) of the economy and jobs and Obama's failed record, he can win. Obama wants t ostay as far away from his record as he can. It's his achille's heel and he knows it.

Did you just say "we" implying you're an independent?

I've voted for Democrat, Republican and Independent (Perot) for POTUS.

You?

And this is now shown to be a total lie. Is it surprising that you are the complete opposite of an independent? You can't even lie well. Is there anything you're actually good at except making 16 references a day to fellatio?

Shown? Where? Didn't your mom ever teach you not to go showing your ass all over town?

I've voted for Democrat, Republican and Independent (Perot) for POTUS.

You?

And this is now shown to be a total lie. Is it surprising that you are the complete opposite of an independent? You can't even lie well. Is there anything you're actually good at except making 16 references a day to fellatio?

Shown? Where? Didn't your mom ever teach you not to go showing your ass all over town?

So I take it english isn't your first language?

The funniest part of this is "As Obama campaign kicks-off"...he's been in campaign mode since January of 2009.

Why yes, yes it is. Obviously though, intelligence isn't your forte.

Why yes, yes it is. Obviously though, intelligence isn't your forte.

WTF is wrong with you? Did you completely ignore the fact that he was lying when he said he has voted for democrats for president? Or you just don't care because he is a conservative too.

KWC, RDD is right on this one. On another thread I asked Sniper a half dozen times which democrat he voted for. What did he do? The SOP for Sniper which is when he quotes you he edits out the scary questions he doesn't want to answer.

He's a party line voting republican, which doesn't bother me any, but I'm not sure why he doesn't have the integrity to admit it and feels he has to lie about it.

Forum List

Back