Romney needs to withdraw. open the convention.

What's Romney's message, Swiss bank accounts for everybody? You know the OP's right, but is there really a better choice? :lol:

Just curious, were there Swiss bank accounts mentioned on Romney's 2010 return? If I were Romney I would tell the Obama administration to pack their requests up their behinds. Obama let the lie stand he was born in Kenya for 17 years until the Constitutional Law professor had someone tell him he couldn't run for President if he kept saying he was born in Kenya. Not saying he was born in Kenya but Obama sure said he was. The original birther LOL.

Tax evasion doesn't sit right with American voters in this economy. Your birther lies were never believed, this is hurting the right wing. YOU all should cut him loose. Better choices next time from the GOP maybe?

If Romney was evading taxes, I assure you, this Justice Department would already have come after him. Instead, it knows it can't.

It only makes sense, which isn't something I would accuse obama of having.

Success is bad. Wealth is bad. After relying on this mantra, obama's donors are becoming introspective. They are successful and wealthy, does obama think they are bad too? All except for writing the check part. If obama keeps up his "only failures are qualified to be president" monologue it's not likely his support will advance much beyond the ghetto.

By wealth you mean taxx evasion?
Link to the "tax evasion".

Now, this is the third time I've asked you to, and you can't, yet you keep posting that. That makes you dishonest.

Just curious, were there Swiss bank accounts mentioned on Romney's 2010 return? If I were Romney I would tell the Obama administration to pack their requests up their behinds. Obama let the lie stand he was born in Kenya for 17 years until the Constitutional Law professor had someone tell him he couldn't run for President if he kept saying he was born in Kenya. Not saying he was born in Kenya but Obama sure said he was. The original birther LOL.

Tax evasion doesn't sit right with American voters in this economy. Your birther lies were never believed, this is hurting the right wing. YOU all should cut him loose. Better choices next time from the GOP maybe?

If Romney was evading taxes, I assure you, this Justice Department would already have come after him. Instead, it knows it can't.
Sarah knows she is being dishonest, but she keeps doing it. Gotta love those sorts of values, eh?

Success is bad. Wealth is bad. After relying on this mantra, obama's donors are becoming introspective. They are successful and wealthy, does obama think they are bad too? All except for writing the check part. If obama keeps up his "only failures are qualified to be president" monologue it's not likely his support will advance much beyond the ghetto.

come on Sarah, you really aren't going to push this without some proof?
There has been no tax evasion (except in the current regime).

All of this is designed to keep the right talking about ANYTHING other than obama's dismal job creation performance.

And the right is falling for it, as they do each and every time.

Sarah knows she is being dishonest, but she keeps doing it. Gotta love those sorts of values, eh?

they are just following the dishonesty of the Obama campaign
sheep do that

It's the perception which is sort of like proof. It just doesn't seem like it could be anything else. Maybe if he presented his tax returns showing that he even paid anything..

romney is getting destroyed with all this bain stuff. open the convention so we can choose a better candidate.

No he isn't.
The lefty news is getting caught with their lies.
Were not going to let the lefty biased news win with their dishonesty any longer.

It's the perception which is sort of like proof. It just doesn't seem like it could be anything else. Maybe if he presented his tax returns showing that he even paid anything..

he has presented his tax returns, but that you all feel the need to push this shows you don't have much faith in obama being re-elected

carry on though, the people have already said they aren't buying this, so I hope Obama does continue on with this

:lmao: Perception is reality, eh?

Oh.....

my.....

Gawd!

One of the classic fail lines which always fails. I love it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

He did release last years Tax.
He filed for an extension for this year and he will release it when it's done.
Deal with it. It's legal.

Forum List

Back