Romney needs to withdraw. open the convention.

Run with it, fudge packer.

That's all you assholes have.

Romney has Obama's FAILED presidency.

I'm sure Romney will use that tool.

What's Romney's message, Swiss bank accounts for everybody? You know the OP's right, but is there really a better choice? :lol:

LOL How about you listen to Romney's message instead of the left talking points you so love. Why isn't Obama running on his record?? Why is his campaign focused on "evil Bain" rather than on his signature accomplishment, ObamaTax??

I'm afraid they aren't talking points. Nobody is turning this back on Obama but hacks like you.

That he lived the American dream, worked hard, built companies, raised a beautiful family, is all the more reason he should be held up with esteem. He was a worker, and did not have things given to him on a silver platter like years missing at universities when he was an average student or houses for simply community agitating.

America's business was always business. That television and others would ridicule that example show the depths of despair in spirit and drive of one segment of this population.

Just listening to his own words, taking credit except when it's inconvenient. Was he CEO or wasn't he?

What's Romney's message, Swiss bank accounts for everybody? You know the OP's right, but is there really a better choice? :lol:

Just curious, were there Swiss bank accounts mentioned on Romney's 2010 return? If I were Romney I would tell the Obama administration to pack their requests up their behinds. Obama let the lie stand he was born in Kenya for 17 years until the Constitutional Law professor had someone tell him he couldn't run for President if he kept saying he was born in Kenya. Not saying he was born in Kenya but Obama sure said he was. The original birther LOL.

LOL How about you listen to Romney's message instead of the left talking points you so love. Why isn't Obama running on his record?? Why is his campaign focused on "evil Bain" rather than on his signature accomplishment, ObamaTax??
Where are his transcripts?

He keeps telling us he has degrees. I'm seeing little evidence of that, especially with the 'constitutional scholar'....especially after his pet law is unconstitutional.

you all can ignore the polls where it show Obama's desperate attacks on Romney at Bain isn't working.
better for Romney

I'm just watching questions about this on Morning Joe. Michael Steel said that you don't want a story like this to be interesting and it is. The Romney campaign has not done a good job of getting this story gone.

It's stinging the Romney camp.

No it is not this is just liberal pipe dreams trying to keep a lie told alive. It is rather sickening and laughable at the same time.

Just curious, were there Swiss bank accounts mentioned on Romney's 2010 return? If I were Romney I would tell the Obama administration to pack their requests up their behinds. Obama let the lie stand he was born in Kenya for 17 years until the Constitutional Law professor had someone tell him he couldn't run for President if he kept saying he was born in Kenya. Not saying he was born in Kenya but Obama sure said he was. The original birther LOL.

Tax evasion doesn't sit right with American voters in this economy. Your birther lies were never believed, this is hurting the right wing. YOU all should cut him loose. Better choices next time from the GOP maybe?

It only makes sense, which isn't something I would accuse obama of having.

Success is bad. Wealth is bad. After relying on this mantra, obama's donors are becoming introspective. They are successful and wealthy, does obama think they are bad too? All except for writing the check part. If obama keeps up his "only failures are qualified to be president" monologue it's not likely his support will advance much beyond the ghetto.

Tax evasion doesn't sit right with American voters in this economy. Your birther lies were never believed, this is hurting the right wing. YOU all should cut him loose. Better choices next time from the GOP maybe?
"Tax evasion"?

Link to it or you are lying through your teeth.

Success is bad. Wealth is bad. After relying on this mantra, obama's donors are becoming introspective. They are successful and wealthy, does obama think they are bad too? All except for writing the check part. If obama keeps up his "only failures are qualified to be president" monologue it's not likely his support will advance much beyond the ghetto.
The rich are EVIL, unless they give money to the Dems.

That's the consistency and integrity of the Democratic Party in a nutshell.

By wealth you mean taxx evasion?

Worry about your own candidate.

Yea, he didn't realize those business owners, his campaign contributors, didn't need to be "organized". Everyone isn't the same as those from the South Side of Chicago. ;)

"Tax evasion"?

Link to it or you are lying through your teeth.

This is only one of the questions about Romney's offshore accounts, Si. I think you know that. His involvement with Bain is another. More to come..

By wealth you mean taxx evasion?

come on Sarah, you really aren't going to push this without some proof?

Quit making your own darn electoral maps, anyone with a brain knows you created them. Wanna see the one I made???

Last edited:

Worry about your own candidate.

Oh no no no no no. :lol: You all are saddled with this right up to election day.

Wait until the media starts investigating and reporting all the inconsistencies and mystery surrounding Obamas past. HAHAHAHAHAAH. Just kidding.

Forum List

Back