Romney needs to withdraw. open the convention.

Racist Democrats made sure that didn't happen.

Good point. They made him grope women. I guess he'd be a poor choice after all.

why? Clinton got blow jobs and you people still admire him today
you liberals always show your racist side when it comes to black Republicans

Of course, Stuphie, of course! Republicans are the ones that found him unelectable. I was pulling for him!

Tax evasion doesn't sit right with American voters in this economy. Your birther lies were never believed, this is hurting the right wing. YOU all should cut him loose. Better choices next time from the GOP maybe?

No shit:

41 Obama White House aides owe the IRS $831,000 in back taxes -- and they're not alone - latimes.com

...In the House of Representatives, 421 people owe a total $6,524,892. In the Senate, 217 owe $2,774,836. In the IRS' parent department, Treasury, 1,204 owe $7,670,814. At the Labor Department, where Secretary Hilda Solis' husband had some back-tax problems before her confirmation, 463 owe $7,481,463. Eighty-one workers for the Federal Reserve System's board of governors owe $1,076,733.

Over at the Justice Department, which is so busy enforcing other laws and suing Arizona, 1,971 employees still owe $14,350,152 in overdue taxes.

Then, we come to the Department of Homeland Security, which is run by Janet Napolitano, the former governor of Arizona who preferred to call terrorist acts "man-caused disasters." Homeland Security is keeping all of us safe by ensuring that a brave Dutch tourist is aboard every inbound international flight to thwart any would-be bomber with explosives in his underpants.

Within that department, there reside 4,856 people who owe the tax agency a whopping total of $37,012,174...
And all of those people should pay up, what they owe....!!

the difference could be that romney DOESN'T OWE taxes on a great deal of his money due to tax code loop holes written for the very wealthiest....in which the middle class have no ability to do.

so, it is more of an "awareness" campaign on how the tax code is written...

Romney has done absolutely nothing wrong with putting his money in overseas tax shelters, because congress has made this legal for him and others....the question is, WHY would congress write this in to the tax code? What made congress choose to allow this kind of loophole for a select few?

That's easy, Congress themselves use them!

Good point. They made him grope women. I guess he'd be a poor choice after all.

Of course, Stuphie, of course! Republicans are the ones that found him unelectable. I was pulling for him!

yeah sure, we can go back and find all your threads on Cain, Palin, etc etc

yeah sure, we can go back and find all your threads on Cain, Palin, etc etc

I would absolutely love to see a Cain/Palin candidacy. And it still isn't too late!

The convention comes down to Nebraska, if it votes for Romney the nominations are over, and Romney is it; then perhaps the real investigation of Bain, Romney and other things begin. How much more is there to Romney, Bain and the other things? Can the Republicans change their nomination rules if too much comes out? This could be a bonanza for Democrats. Have the Democrats got more and just waiting for Nebraska to cinch the deal?

romney is getting destroyed with all this bain stuff. open the convention so we can choose a better candidate.

I hate to break it to you, but the vast majority of Americans are intelligent enough to know it's much a do about nothing. Now, the Obama ass lickers, they get downright horny over it.......but they are a minority.

maybe Ron Paul can pull it off since it looks like Robmoney commited a felony

Only in your deluded little mind, TdM.

Go read something with today's date on it so you don't look so damned stupid.

cant you just tell me what the stoiry your talking about is.

did robmoney find an excuse for why he told the SEC he had nothing to do with Bian even though he said in court testimony he left Utah to go to Bain meetings during the period in question?

romney is getting destroyed with all this bain stuff. open the convention so we can choose a better candidate.

I hate to break it to you, but the vast majority of Americans are intelligent enough to know it's much a do about nothing. Now, the Obama ass lickers, they get downright horny over it.......but they are a minority.

:lol::eusa_clap:

Sarahgop is a Dem plant sent here to drive a wedge amongst Republican members.
No, she isn't...she's been a Republican since she got here...

yesssssss........just like Jake Fakey...........
nope, go read her posts from when she first arrived till now...just scan them....she is a conservative....i've never seen her agree with democrats on anything....maybe i've missed something, but i don't think so?

Little Green Footballs - Romney Testified in 2002 That He Attended Bain Board Meetings

Mitt Romney’s repeated claim that he played no part in executive decision-making related to Bain after 1999 is false, according to Romney’s own testimony in June 2002, in which he admitted to sitting on the board of the Lifelike Co., a doll maker that was a Bain investment during the period.

Romney has consistently insisted that he was too busy organizing the 2002 Winter Olympics to take part in Bain business between 1999 and that event. But in the testimony, which was provided to The Huffington Post, Romney noted that he regularly traveled back to Massachusetts. “[T]here were a number of social trips and business trips that brought me back to Massachusetts, board meetings, Thanksgiving and so forth,” he said.

Romney’s sworn testimony was given as part of a hearing to determine whether he had sufficient residency status in Massachusetts to run for governor.

Romney testified that he “remained on the board of the Staples Corporation and Marriott International, the Life Like Corporation” at the time.

Yet in the Aug. 12, 2011, federal disclosure form filed as part of his presidential bid, he said, “Mr. Romney retired from Bain Capital on February 11, 1999 to head the Salt Lake Organizing Committee. Since February 11, 1999, Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back