Romney needs to withdraw. open the convention.

obama is running on romney is an out of touch elite, and its working.

Then why is it that those who have already stated that they prefer Obama over Romney, the only ones who see that?

And why is Romney polling better now than ever?

how funny the Obama camp and his cult followers really think Romney working at Bain is doing him any damage..

It just shows Obama to be the anti-businesses that he is

keep up the good work...cut off your noses to spite your face..:clap2:

This bain thing is making dems look retarded. Romney would be ahead by 15 if the media had any honesty and integrity.

Good point Katz who would give this clown money when he just attacks business in every way. Guess that's the Chicago - intimidate business with corrupt IRS and. Obama regulators.

Obama is still raising money. The people who will give Obama money are those who know his talk is just all BS. He can be forgiven for his religious talk because everyone knows he is of no religion, he is Obama unto himself. The one we have been waiting for the one who will stop the oceans from rising and the Earth to heal. So his talk about Bain and fat cats is just that, as witnessed by how he has taken care of the fat cats over his 3 years.

how funny the Obama camp and his cult followers really think Romney working at Bain is doing him any damage..

It's not so much working for Bain that's hurting him, but the fact that he's now distancing himself, saying he wasn't working for them. Is he trying to the Marxists' work for them, i.e. CEOs don't really work for their money? :lol:

It's not so much working for Bain that's hurting him, but the fact that he's now distancing himself, saying he wasn't working for them. Is he trying to the Marxists' work for them, i.e. CEOs don't really work for their money? :lol:

How is Bain hurting Romney, assfucker.

Please post a shred of evidence when Romney personally outsourced as much as a fucking dime.

Obama is indeed, and in fact, the "Outsourcer In Chief," and Romney is going to crucify the man-child in a debate on this issue.

So, suck on that.

yeah right...man you people are funny little people..no matter carry on the people are just laughing at you and Obama

How is Bain hurting Romney, assfucker.

Please post a shred of evidence when Romney personally outsourced as much as a fucking dime.

Obama is indeed, and in fact, the "Outsourcer In Chief," and Romney is going to crucify the man-child in a debate on this issue.

So, suck on that.

Just listening to his own words, taking credit except when it's inconvenient. Was he CEO or wasn't he?

Just listening to his own words, taking credit except when it's inconvenient. Was he CEO or wasn't he?

Run with it, fudge packer.

That's all you assholes have.

Romney has Obama's FAILED presidency.

I'm sure Romney will use that tool.

With Obama's terrible economy and now with Obamacare/Obamatax, there's no doubt that anyone opposing Obama should be ahead.
However, Romney has beaten all of his opponents and it is now up to us to unite around him and defeat this POS that now resides in the White House.

I think this has been one of the Ugliest re-election campaigns I have ever seen by a President..

Is this what you WANT back in the white house people?

I think this has been one of the Ugliest re-election campaigns I have ever seen by a President..

Is this what you WANT back in the white house people?

It's certainly been one of the ugliest/most miserable failures of a presidency

Good point Katz who would give this clown money when he just attacks business in every way. Guess that's the Chicago - intimidate business with corrupt IRS and. Obama regulators.

Obama is still raising money. The people who will give Obama money are those who know his talk is just all BS. He can be forgiven for his religious talk because everyone knows he is of no religion, he is Obama unto himself. The one we have been waiting for the one who will stop the oceans from rising and the Earth to heal. So his talk about Bain and fat cats is just that, as witnessed by how he has taken care of the fat cats over his 3 years.

He did receive more money from wall street in 2008 then anyone since Bush 1, I'd say that wont happen again? Its getting to infuriating to listen to the constant psycho babble and lies its only 7/13 ....

Romney is doing just fine. He wasn't my initial choice, but he is slowly convincing me he is the man. His campaign is going to be one of surprises I believe, heating up intensely come the convention.

Watch for that VP annoucement which should stagger everyone. My bet will be on Rice, which will throw the polls in his direction a couple of points and put him in the lead.

What's Romney's message, Swiss bank accounts for everybody? You know the OP's right, but is there really a better choice? :lol:

What's Romney's message, Swiss bank accounts for everybody? You know the OP's right, but is there really a better choice? :lol:

LOL How about you listen to Romney's message instead of the left talking points you so love. Why isn't Obama running on his record?? Why is his campaign focused on "evil Bain" rather than on his signature accomplishment, ObamaTax??

I'm just watching questions about this on Morning Joe. Michael Steel said that you don't want a story like this to be interesting and it is. The Romney campaign has not done a good job of getting this story gone.

It's stinging the Romney camp.

Forum List

Back