Romney Insults English on Olympics

Well, the brits insulting our Presidential candidate right before the Olympics should draw a lot of viewers, AWAY from watching them..

not real bright ..

but the libs ate it up..

Wrongo pongo Stefunny...not OUR presidential candidate.

YOUR presidential candidate.

Romney does not represent America.

He thinks he does. Sad but true. The dummy is still being vetted and how he operates on a world stage is part of that vetting.

If the fool can't act responsibly when he HAS to like when the whole world is watching... how would he act as a president that already has the job?

Romney doesn't get this as well as a lot of things. He is so used to "being the boss" that he doesn't understand that the job he seeks "Is Not The Boss". He is a diplomat. I can't imagine a worse diplomat than Mittens.. maybe Bolton...Oh ya..That's who Mittens has on board as his diplomatic advisor..

NOW this is making perfect sense...

:lol:

Yup....your guy sucks so bad you gotta make all of this shit up about him.

lol.

My post is factual.

"It’s almost as if Mitt Romney adviser John Bolton is rooting for a war with Iran."

Romney Adviser Bolton Cheers For Iran Diplomacy To Fail: 'Fortunately' There Was No Breakthrough | ThinkProgress

Is there something else in the post you wish to dispute?

Wrongo pongo Stefunny...not OUR presidential candidate.

YOUR presidential candidate.

Romney does not represent America.

He thinks he does. Sad but true. The dummy is still being vetted and how he operates on a world stage is part of that vetting.

If the fool can't act responsibly when he HAS to like when the whole world is watching... how would he act as a president that already has the job?

Romney doesn't get this as well as a lot of things. He is so used to "being the boss" that he doesn't understand that the job he seeks "Is Not The Boss". He is a diplomat. I can't imagine a worse diplomat than Mittens.. maybe Bolton...Oh ya..That's who Mittens has on board as his diplomatic advisor..

NOW this is making perfect sense...

:lol:

lol.

My post is factual.

"It’s almost as if Mitt Romney adviser John Bolton is rooting for a war with Iran."

Romney Adviser Bolton Cheers For Iran Diplomacy To Fail: 'Fortunately' There Was No Breakthrough | ThinkProgress

Passing off lies from Think Progress?

No need.

lol.

My post is factual.

No need.

"Top Romney adviser Bolton calls Bachmann’s anti-Muslim witch hunt ‘legitimate’"

Top Romney adviser Bolton calls Bachmann’s anti-Muslim witch hunt ‘legitimate’ | The Raw Story

Glad to see Huggy is off Romney and deflecting to John Bolton at this point in the thread.
Bolton is all he gotz at this juncture.........(hee-hee-hee!!!).

Well, the brits insulting our Presidential candidate right before the Olympics should draw a lot of viewers, AWAY from watching them..

not real bright ..

but the libs ate it up..

Even if this were the case, it probably matters little to the British. NBC, on the other hand...

My post is factual.

No need.

"Top Romney adviser Bolton calls Bachmann’s anti-Muslim witch hunt ‘legitimate’"

Top Romney adviser Bolton calls Bachmann’s anti-Muslim witch hunt ‘legitimate’ | The Raw Story

John Bolton is a very knowledgeable foreign policy expert.

The "witch-hunt" is legitimate and is not a witch-hunt.

Maybe if you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't take Think Progress's word.

No need.

John Bolton is a very knowledgeable foreign policy expert.

The "witch-hunt" is legitimate and is not a witch-hunt.

Maybe if you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't take Think Progress's word.

I see you changed your post. It still makes no sense.

I don't "take Think Progress's word".

I googled to verify Bolton as Romney's foreign advisor. That is the question. SOOoo...??? Do you deny it?

The comments were supposedly made during an NBC interview.

Romney said some of the recent developments in London were disconcerting.

How dare he.

Course Obama's media won't show the comments so we can acertain proper context. I wonder if this is the same interview where Brian Williams asked if it was true Mitt was planning on picking a "Boring White Guy" for VP, an obvious insult to which Romney responded "you're not available".

Seems to be media driven and a total set-up.

Oh, and I started a thread on this subject yesterday afternoon.

Blaming the media for Romney saying stupid things is a bit silly.

Here's the problem. Romney has a legend. He's the guy who "saved the Olympics" in 2002. Not that this was a big feat, because there really has never been a badly run Olympics in the US in the last 30 years.

So how does he make it look more impressive? By ripping what other people are doing. It's why he wants to scream about everything Obama does, while pretending he was never governor of Massachusetts. Talk about all the money Bain made without talking about the downsizing and offshoring that went with it.

In this case, he stuck his foot in it, because you don't insult a country while you are a guest there.

What an insult to British forces fighting in Afghanistan.

Please inform me which of your allies are also fighting there.

Would you wish me to inform the families of the soldiers killed of your inane comments or perhaps you could volunteer to fight alongside.

My suggestion is that as soon as you have recovered from your lobotomy, you make your comments to members of the SAS.

Bill Scott

you don't insult a country while you're there.
my goodness you people have lost it over a comment about the Olympics..why shouldn't we have a say, we are IN THEM
you all better hope nothing happens because they are so unprepared and prove Romney RIGHT

my goodness you people have lost it over a comment about the Olympics..why shouldn't we have a say, we are IN THEM
you all better hope nothing happens because they are so unprepared and prove Romney RIGHT

I'd rather our politicians insult other countries than ours, like Obama did with his World Apology Tour. :lol:

Funny thing, the Brit media were saying exactly what Romney was saying... questioning whether Britain was ready for the Games. (There was an almighty fuck up over with a private security firm who was contracted to provide thousands of security personnel... and didn't.... requiring the Brit Military to step in and provide them, and police forces around the country having to send officers up to London).... but apparently, Romney talking about those issue was somehow 'offensive'. :lol::lol:

this was all stirred up the media over there...and the libs here ate it up without thinking of our athletes over there...as long as it criticizes Romney...

I find it UnAmercian and Unpatriotic...

In three weeks, no one will be talking about the Olympics or even caring about them.

I doubt anyone will care about them when they are happening, actually. I find them to be a pain in the ass because they take up so much bandwith.

But Romney really did make himself look like an ass, and it indicates a bigger problem- his lack of human empathy or compassion. He's spent his entire life as an entitled asshole who has never known a day of hardship in his life.

And frankly, as much as he tries to hide it, it shows.

I'd rather our politicians insult other countries than ours, like Obama did with his World Apology Tour. :lol:

Funny thing, the Brit media were saying exactly what Romney was saying... questioning whether Britain was ready for the Games. (There was an almighty fuck up over with a private security firm who was contracted to provide thousands of security personnel... and didn't.... requiring the Brit Military to step in and provide them, and police forces around the country having to send officers up to London).... but apparently, Romney talking about those issue was somehow 'offensive'. :lol::lol:

I think this falls into the whole category of "You can't call my child ugly."

If I call my child ugly, that's fine, but if you do it, it's an insult.

What this is really about is Romney trying to Burnish his own Olympic credentials by ripping on someone else's Olympics.

Which is what they found offensive, and rightfully so.

Cameron's "out in the middle of nowhere" comment about Mormon Central was probably the best backhanded response I've ever heard.

The purpose of the trip is to show that Romney is Presidential and a statesman. He should have had the better sense to stay away from this subject, he did not.

The purpose of the trip is to show that Romney is Presidential and a statesman. He should have had the better sense to stay away from this subject, he did not.

omfriggengawd..:eusa_boohoo:

I think this falls into the whole category of "You can't call my child ugly."

If I call my child ugly, that's fine, but if you do it, it's an insult.

What this is really about is Romney trying to Burnish his own Olympic credentials by ripping on someone else's Olympics.

Which is what they found offensive, and rightfully so.

Cameron's "out in the middle of nowhere" comment about Mormon Central was probably the best backhanded response I've ever heard.

I am shocked to discover that the left wing hacks are taking this whole thing far more seriously than the Brits are. But they don't really give a damn what some yank says about their games. Any more than we would if the Brits said it about us. It's no big deal to anyone other then the hacks. And that is funny... you are hysterical in your new found left wing ranting. :lol:

He's still more Presidential than your president.

Mitt Romney expressed his concerns. It was during an NBC interview with Brian Williams, a rather snarkey question where Williams attempted to insult Romney by several times quoting unnamed Romney staff comments, one of which was Romney going to pick a boring white guy as running-mate.

The interview was a setup. It didn't matter what Romney said, NBC was going to use it against him. I saw no derogatory comments of the UK in the interview, but that didn't stop the Obama cheer-leading squad at NBC from blasting headlines all over the world about it.

NBC has already been caught doctoring the George Zimmerman call to police. We haven't seen video proof of what Romney said so we cannot ascertain proper context. What Romney said was not nearly as bad as you would be led to believe. Most of the anger is in media headlines, not in comments from ether side, Romney's or the Brits. And let's not forget that everything Romney said is not only 100% accurate but has been talked about by the press prior to the Brian Williams interview.

Forum List

Back