Romney Insults English on Olympics

Yes, the bust that the Obama adminstration is/was trying to say they never sent back, yes that one, the one Obama is lying about.

No lies, except from the CONS. The loaned bust was returned. The one we already had is still in our possession. Nothing to see here, except deflection from Romney's lack of diplomatic smarts.

Hmmm...that's what I thought but the White House a day or so ago said it was still in the White House.

Yes, the bust that the Obama adminstration is/was trying to say they never sent back, yes that one, the one Obama is lying about.

No lies, except from the CONS. The loaned bust was returned. The one we already had is still in our possession. Nothing to see here, except deflection from Romney's lack of diplomatic smarts.

Hmmm...that's what I thought but the White House a day or so ago said it was still in the White House.

Two different busts. The one we've always had is the one the WH says we still have. The other was returned, as is usual.

As long as the democrats want to spin their latest story of the British being offended, they should waste their time doing so. The Olympics have become the new Bain, which was the new Dressage, which was the new Haircut, which was the new Dog on the Roof.

Despising the Brits was one of the few qualities i actually admired the Dear Leader for. And who seriously cares the English are whining about this? Seriously, who cares about this? The loony Obamabots must be getting desperate. No common sense thinking American gives a shite about this. They're too busy worrying about surviving in this horrific Obama Economy. This is just another Obamabot manufactured distraction. It's not going to work though. The American People are much more savvy than the Bots think. They aint buyin this Bullshite. Period, end of story.

No, Romney is not running for ‘president of England,’ and no, the British won’t be voting in the GE this November…

But Romney’s disaster in the UK is demonstrative of a presidential candidate unprepared to be president and incapable of performing the comprehensive duties of the CE.

It’s illustrative of a campaign, its candidate, or both unprepared to conduct a successful run for the WH, and illustrative of the disaster a Romney administration would be.

Someone who could visit the chaos in Britian and make a correct assessment of preparation has already shown what a success Romney's administration would be.

Someone who could visit the chaos in Britian and make a correct assessment of preparation has already shown what a success Romney's administration would be.

Let's see now...

If Romney had some real insight about running an Olympics other than working a rolodex to get people to cough up money, he might have had a point.

But even if he saw something that was really wrong that other people hadn't noticed, would broadcasting it on international media a few days before things were about to start realy be the best way to do it.

Wouldn't he have better served by confidentially contacting Cameron and the LOC about his concerns and suggestions, you know, maybe in a way that didn't broadcast security lapses to potential terrorists?

Despising the Brits was one of the few qualities i actually admired the Dear Leader for. And who seriously cares the English are whining about this? Seriously, who cares about this? The loony Obamabots must be getting desperate. No common sense thinking American gives a shite about this. They're too busy worrying about surviving in this horrific Obama Economy. This is just another Obamabot manufactured distraction. It's not going to work though. The American People are much more savvy than the Bots think. They aint buyin this Bullshite. Period, end of story.

If you were just a slightly bit informed you would know that it isn't the Brits moaning about this. Quite frankly we couldn't give a rat's arse. More to the point it appears to be the politicized twats like you who are trying to make something out of nothing for the sake of your own rabid left versus right mind games.

Ah, Great Britain is a Police State now anyway. So I just don't give a damn what they think. I'm just very sad to see my Country following their lead on that.

Ah, Great Britain is a Police State now anyway. So I just don't give a damn what they think. I'm just very sad to see my Country following their lead on that.

Yes, well we're all aware of your poorly informed views of events and places outside of your own parochial bubble. You've always proved how well you are able to rise to your own level of substandard, both under your previous and current board names. Keep it up. It's quite amusing.

Yes, well we're all aware of your poorly informed views of events and places outside of your own parochial bubble. You've always proved how well you are able to rise to your own level of substandard, both under your previous and current board names. Keep it up. It's quite amusing.

Enjoy your Police State over there. That's your business. But i don't want that here in my Country.

It must be the dry, English sense of humor that allows you to find it amusing.

Frankly, I don't get it.

Great Opening of XXX Olympics BTW: Terrific show.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Let's see now...

If Romney had some real insight about running an Olympics other than working a rolodex to get people to cough up money, he might have had a point.

But even if he saw something that was really wrong that other people hadn't noticed, would broadcasting it on international media a few days before things were about to start realy be the best way to do it.

Wouldn't he have better served by confidentially contacting Cameron and the LOC about his concerns and suggestions, you know, maybe in a way that didn't broadcast security lapses to potential terrorists?

Seems the only folks that care about this is American reporters.

The Brits could care less.

What many of them are pissed about is the fact that most couldn't buy seats to the events because corporate VIPs bought them all up and didn't show. Most noticeable about the Olympics is how empty the seats are. The organizers are having to resort to giving away tickets just to get people into seats.

Blog: The mystery of the Olympics: Empty seats at sold out venues

Last edited:

Forum List

Back