Romney Insults English on Olympics

Immigration (union) workers threatening a strike to prevent people from getting to The Olympics.

Many businesses closed because employees are all taking vacation to avoid the obnoxious Olympics tourists.

Taxi drivers going on strike in protest of not being allowed to use "Zil" (Google that one) lanes.

Tube (subway unionists) workers scheduling "industrial action" to bring London to a crawl?

Security situation in chaos.

I'd say Rommey has just called a spade a spade. No less; no more.

As we can see Romney's mouth does not have a censor. And this is with an ally. I wonder how quickly Romney could get us into an armed conflict with a middle east visit? People complain about obama who does very well without a teleprompter when visiting foreign countries, yet it would seem Romney needs a pre-written script because every time he tries to go and speak on his own he is insulting foreign people, insulting local people, and showing he pretty much has no class or idea of polite manners. I could expect this from a fox news entertainer, but from the president of the US this is abysmal.

Do liberals ever read the threads, I love how you guys post shit and think you just discovered it, it's been discussed, he angered the British, whoop de do, this is your campaign, hope Romney says something stupid? Oh that's right, you dont want to run on Obama's record or the issues, because you'll lose.

Another manufactured faux controversy. Such lameness. And fuck the Brits anyway. Whoever they're backing for President of the U.S., make sure you go the opposite way. It's really fun pissing whiny Brits off. They're always meddling in other nations' affairs. And unfortunately, we're second to them in that regard. I definitely don't have any love for Great Britain. Their constant meddling causes most of the problems in this World. And it's been very depressing watching my Country following their lead on that. So to Hell with them and their faux outrage. And WTG Romney!! :)

Romney's adventure abroad begins with stumbles
Reuters

Cameron, who was forced to deploy extra troops to bolster security at the Olympics to cover a shortfall left by a private contractor, defended Britain's handling of the Games and seemed to suggest that the challenge was significantly greater than what Romney faced at Salt Lake City's much smaller Winter Games a decade ago.

"We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world," the Conservative prime minister said during a news conference at the Olympic Park in London. "Of course, it is easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

London Mayor Boris Johnson cast aside diplomatic niceties when addressing a cheering crowd in Hyde Park, an Olympics venue in central London.

"I hear there's a guy called Mitt Romney who wants to know whether we're ready,"Johnson said, in a moment that could have been scripted as a commercial for U.S. President Barack Obama, Romney's opponent in the Nov. 6 election.

That's an insult?

So you would agree Barack Obama has insulted Great Britian much more?

Another manufactured faux controversy. Such lameness. And fuck the Brits anyway. Whoever they're backing for President of the U.S., make sure you go the opposite way. It's really fun pissing whiny Brits off. They're always meddling in other nations' affairs. And unfortunately, we're second to them in that regard. I definitely don't have any love for Great Britain. Their constant meddling causes most of the problems in this World. And it's been very depressing watching my Country following their lead on that. So to Hell with them and their faux outrage. And WTG Romney!! :)

I thought all you PaulBots crawled under whatever rock we found you under...

Oh, go suck a crumpet from some dirty Brit's arsehole. Enjoy. :)

LONDON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney caused a stir in Britain on Thursday by questioning whether the country is prepared to host the Olympic Games without a hitch and scheduling a fundraiser with the former head of a troubled bank.
Romney Insults English on Olympics | Jackson Free Press | Jackson, MS

Who blasted Obama for fund raising over seas?:eusa_boohoo:

Not this again ?

By the way, the REAL insult came from the British PM, when he refered to Salt Lake City, as the "middle of nowhere".
But of course the good lib that you are that is fine and dandy.

Oh, go suck a crumpet from some dirty Brit's arsehole. Enjoy. :)

I work for a British company. They aren't nearly the dicks the Americans I've worked for are.

LONDON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney caused a stir in Britain on Thursday by questioning whether the country is prepared to host the Olympic Games without a hitch and scheduling a fundraiser with the former head of a troubled bank.
Romney Insults English on Olympics | Jackson Free Press | Jackson, MS

Who blasted Obama for fund raising over seas?:eusa_boohoo:

They spanked Mittens and he came out backpeddling so hard he could have won a gold medal.

Forum List

Back