Romney impersonated a police officer

If this is the worst they have on Romney, there is nothing to have on Romney.

When is Larry Flynt going to announce his million dollar reward for someone to come forward and say they had an affair with either Romney or his wife?

It is illegal you fucking partisan hack

So, dressing up as a cop for Halloween is illegal?

No, of course not. Well yes, it might be if he is pulling people over. If this story is true in part or whole Mittens had better come out with witnesses that this happened on holloween ...pronto!

titanic.jpg

So let me get this straight... There are some among you here on USMB that are already willing to overlook this thing if found to be true?

That is astonishing.

Because Obama tried cocaine and pot ...that makes totally derranged and criminally psychotic behavior on Mitten's part acceptable?

You people just tanked the credibility meter.

If this story plays out to be factual and you find it an acceptable little "quirk" in Mitten's character then I have no idea what you would find abhorent in someone's character and history.

Could you separate the hyperbole from the fact in your comment so that it's rational enough to respond to?

Obama didn't 'try' cocaine and pot... he was a stoner. He admits as much. Minimizing his addiction while whining about 'tanking' credibility is ludicrous.

Also... 'deranged' and 'psychotic' are hyperbolic opinion... the 'fact' is that 'impersonating' a police officer' is illegal. Plain and simple. No need for dramatic back-filling.

So, Obama admits he regularly and habitually broke the law in college and that's acceptable to you. An individual who knew Romney in college made an accusation and you're having a meltdown about it.

That 'tanking credibility'... check your own meter. You are running on empty.

Anyone want to comment on Obama's failed policies?
Or, are we just going to keep trying to divert away from Obama's failed presidency? :eusa_whistle:

with shit like he not a citizen even though he has proven it over and over

Obama sits in a church for 20 years listening to his friend, the Reverend Wright, talk about "God Damn America!" Obama goes to Bill Ayers (a man who still yearns for the violent overthrow of the US) kitchen to get his start in politics. He writes in his book about literally taunting a 13 year old girl mercilessly. But of course, these and so many others are "off limits".

And we are reduced to talking about Romney's pranks in school...

I am simply amazed at what occurs when someone or a group of someones (the left) are out of options...

So let me get this straight... There are some among you here on USMB that are already willing to overlook this thing if found to be true?

That is astonishing.

Because Obama tried cocaine and pot ...that makes totally derranged and criminally psychotic behavior on Mitten's part acceptable?

You people just tanked the credibility meter.

If this story plays out to be factual and you find it an acceptable little "quirk" in Mitten's character then I have no idea what you would find abhorent in someone's character and history.

OMG! Grow up, in the 70's we had kids driving around all day with the damn police lights and if they could get a hold of one they'd have a uniform.

Good grief, you are a real nut job if you think this is psychotic behavior.

It is illegal you fucking partisan hack

No, of course not. Well yes, it might be if he is pulling people over. If this story is true in part or whole Mittens had better come out with witnesses that this happened on holloween ...pronto!

It is for the accuser to prove it, not for the accused to prove it did not happen. Talk about hyperbolic bullshit, Diaper Boy.

Anyone want to comment on Obama's failed policies?
Or, are we just going to keep trying to divert away from Obama's failed presidency? :eusa_whistle:

If this is the best the Libs can come up with on Romney... I say let them continue to make fools of themselves....

Mittens is incompetent and dishonest and downright creepy but here is no end to what the rw's will excuse in their headlong rush to sell out the United States.

This story isn't any worse than any of the other incompetent, dishonest and creepy things we know about him.

And, after all, none of these things is as bad as President Obama volunteering his time to help Americans exercise their right to vote, right?

Lol! What about Obama's drug abuse? Was that all okay? Seems to be okay by the Dems in 2008.

I would rather just see the facts and not run with the speculation.

Me too. But... apparently... we now require people to prove some action did not take place rather than have an accuser prove their claim. I do hope this new method doesn't seep into our justice system... imagine the chaos of that!

A guy who went to school with Obama says he killed and dismembered young girls.... ok, Obama, prove that did not happen.

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back