Romney gives up in two swing states

Obama gives up the swing states?

Romney is up by 3 in Ohio.

And without Ohio you can't win, libs!

Ohio is the 500 lb gorilla in the room.

Romney up by 4 in North Carolina.

Hey isn't that where the Dems are having their convention now? Damn that's got to burn!

Missouri! Romney up by 12!!!!!

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 State Polls

Ohio will be a nice prize for Obama to add to his ever-increasing number of states when it's all said and done.

The governor is circling the drain. Is "beretta" your sock puppet?

You guys keep lying to yourselves.

It will be even funnier when reality hits you cold in the face, on NOVEMBER 6.

Damn two libs today said election day is November 4th.

Your side is soooooooo stupid!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This OP is just another Ravi lie.

Michigan and Pennsylvania were never swing states, something the GOP apparently just figured out.

Apparently Full Auto agrees with you that MI and PA were in the Obama column all along.

I am from Detroit. I have seen the power of kool-aid....

Would you like the video of democrats after Obama bucks............

obama advisers are already predicting no bounce from the convention. It might be partly because so few people tuned in.

This is where it stands at the moment with Romney giving up in PA and MI:

403859112.jpg

He would have to win almost all the other swing states to win. You can go to the link and figure it out yourself but it doesn't look too good for Romney right now.

403859254.jpg

Romney didn't pull any ads from anyplace so the whole premise of the OP is one big lie.

The Romney campaign and conservative groups like Crossroads GPS have pulled TV ads in Michigan, Romney’s home state, according to the Detroit News.

Nor are the campaign and super PACs running advertising in Pennsylvania, after unleashing a barrage there over the past five months.

Romney, GOP Groups Pull Ads From Michigan and Pennsylvania | TPM2012

Real clear politics has Obama +2.4 in Michigan so I really doubt Romney is giving up there and Pennsylvania is listed as lean Obama not as a swing state.

Obama gives up the swing states?

Romney is up by 3 in Ohio.

And without Ohio you can't win, libs!

Ohio is the 500 lb gorilla in the room.

Romney up by 4 in North Carolina.

Hey isn't that where the Dems are having their convention now? Damn that's got to burn!

Missouri! Romney up by 12!!!!!

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 State Polls

Ohio will be a nice prize for Obama to add to his ever-increasing number of states when it's all said and done.

The governor is circling the drain. Is "beretta" your sock puppet?

You guys keep lying to yourselves.

It will be even funnier when reality hits you cold in the face, on NOVEMBER 6.

Damn two libs today said election day is November 4th.

Your side is soooooooo stupid!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is Beretta your sock puppet? I'm guessing you're so confident in you guy Romney that you had to create a sock puppet since you're going to be in exile for a few months after Obama wins.

It's okay, I understand...you're a republican and principles don't mean much to you.

If you make up your mind because of a slogan or ad, you're insane

I will be curious to see the ongoing poll #'s to see if this really has an effect in either state

Where do you think the money goes when the Koch brothers and unions donate? Political ads, that's where. And why would anyone spend billions of dollars on political ads? Because they work. There are enough idiots out there who are swayed by a simple 30-second ad on TV. Sad but true.

The saturation is what sways voters; not the ads themselves. I'm glad that the only place they're advertising in PA and MI are on the backs of milk cartons.

Good point about the saturation. When people are saturated with the false or half-truth content of the ads themselves, and they don't fact-check, they believe the lies after a while. Both aspects go hand in hand.

21_thb.png

The problem the left does not seem to see here is Obama only has a lead of + 2.4 in Michigan
which is by no means impossible to overcome and while Obama does have a good lead of +7.7 in Pennsylvania that poll has not been update since August 23rd.

21_thb.png

The problem the left does not seem to see here is Obama only has a lead of + 2.4 in Michigan
which is by no means impossible to overcome and while Obama does have a good lead of +7.7 in Pennsylvania that poll has not been update since August 23rd.

Romney lost Michigan when he said GM should have been euthanized (sp?). It's gone, get over it.

Where do you think the money goes when the Koch brothers and unions donate? Political ads, that's where. And why would anyone spend billions of dollars on political ads? Because they work. There are enough idiots out there who are swayed by a simple 30-second ad on TV. Sad but true.

The saturation is what sways voters; not the ads themselves. I'm glad that the only place they're advertising in PA and MI are on the backs of milk cartons.

Good point about the saturation. When people are saturated with the false or half-truth content of the ads themselves, and they don't fact-check, they believe the lies after a while. Both aspects go hand in hand.

The indictment is more vocal than the verdict nowadays. If negative campaigning didn't work, they wouldn't do it.

21_thb.png

Romney lost Michigan when he said GM should have been euthanized (sp?). It's gone, get over it.

You are either blindly partisan to a amazing degree or don't understand numbers at all. If what you claim is true why does the Obama lead keep shrinking?

21_thb.png

+2.4 would completely be within the margin of error in any poll.

+7 I can't comment on without seeing the poll, knowing the methodology or the sampling.

We've seen in other polls how the sampling has absolutely skewered the poll to favor Obama.

This thread is bullshit eh?

The Romney campaign and conservative groups like Crossroads GPS have pulled TV ads in Michigan, Romney’s home state, according to the Detroit News.

Nor are the campaign and super PACs running advertising in Pennsylvania, after unleashing a barrage there over the past five months.

Romney, GOP Groups Pull Ads From Michigan and Pennsylvania | TPM2012

pennsylvania is always the holy grail for GOP candidates. it wasn't ever realistic. as for michigan, i'd think a candidate who said we should have let detroit die probably wouldn't have had a chance at that state either.

he's better off putting his money into florida, ohio, north carolina and virginia.

but it's nice to see them say uncle.

21_thb.png

You are either blindly partisan to a amazing degree or don't understand numbers at all. If what you claim is true why does the Obama lead keep shrinking?

Watch and learn (I hold out hope that you may someday learn).

Forum List

Back