Brit Hume's take on the D convention

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Just watched last night's rerun of Steven Colbert where he showed Brit Hume saying that the applause and cheering from the enormous crowd made hearing difficult and was evidence that the Dem's didn't have their act together.

Now THAT is some really great spin. :eusa_clap:

Especially since Mr Donut, Christie, complained about the lack of enthusiasm from the R crowd.

Watch it here -

Colbert Nation | The Colbert Report | Comedy Central

Wednesday September 5, 2012
The 2012 People's Party Congress of Charlotte - Sound System
At 1.54 on the video

oh noes, someone said something "not so terrible about democrats, GET IM BOYS" the hate amongst the dems is strong in all of them.

Did he say it was a circus? Where are the transgendered nazi eskimos at the DNC? I thought this was a party of inclusion.....LOLOLOL FREAKSHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched last night's rerun of Steven Colbert where he showed Brit Hume saying that the applause and cheering from the enormous crowd made hearing difficult and was evidence that the Dem's didn't have their act together.

Especially since Mr Donut, Christie, complained about the lack of enthusiasm from the R crowd.

Watch it here -

At 1.54 on the video

You gonna run from this thread too? Folks don't waste your time with this drooling fool.

You gonna run from this thread too?

WTF?

I didn't know it was a requirement to post more than once or twice to any given thread.

As long as you've brought it up, I'll ask - WHAT is the point of page after page of arguing and name calling? Once a thread goes to the third or fourth page, its nothing but childish' Oh yeah? So's your old lady' crap.

You're right that I don't bother with that. Why would I and why should I? Why do you?

If I did as many of you do, I wouldn't have time to do anything else with my life. If (editorial) you don't like that, tough shit.

WTF?

I didn't know it was a requirement to post more than once or twice to any given thread.

As long as you've brought it up, I'll ask - WHAT is the point of page after page of arguing and name calling? Once a thread goes to the third or fourth page, its nothing but childish' Oh yeah? So's your old lady' crap.

You're right that I don't bother with that. Why would I and why should I? Why do you?

If I did as many of you do, I wouldn't have time to do anything else with my life. If (editorial) you don't like that, tough shit.

Garbage In, Garbage Out...You post garbage, you get some replies that are garbage. Simple, like your mind.

WTF?

Because when you post, it's not any higher of quality than that 3rd or 4th page crap you talk about..

These threads filled with juvenile insults remind me of that joke about playing chess with pigeons. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, craps on the board and then struts around thinking he has won a victory.

Ya don't hafta read my posts, ya know.

LOL

The insults fit the recipient. When you post crap, you're going to get crap responses.

Watch it here -

At 1.54 on the video

Speaking of spin, dumbass. You conveniently left out the part that the audio within the center was cranked up very loud, thus amplifying the normal crowd noise to the point it was so loud it was hard to hear speakers.

But we get it. Just more diversion from Barry boy's dismal first and only term.

These threads filled with juvenile insults remind me of that joke about playing chess with pigeons. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, craps on the board and then struts around thinking he has won a victory.

Ya don't hafta read my posts, ya know.

LOL

The right wing's personal attacks are the tip of their desperation iceberg.

Romney is circling the drain. The news that they are pulling out of MI and PA is getting under their already thin skin.

Watch it here -

At 1.54 on the video

Speaking of spin, dumbass. You conveniently left out the part that the audio within the center was cranked up very loud, thus amplifying the normal crowd noise to the point it was so loud it was hard to hear speakers.

:eusa_boohoo:

Oh man, this is going to be a great couple of months.

Did he say it was a circus? Where are the transgendered nazi eskimos at the DNC? I thought this was a party of inclusion.....LOLOLOL FREAKSHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the first night, the night meech spoke he said it was a "destitution derby." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Watch it here -

At 1.54 on the video

Oh quit whining. I left out nothing.

I included the link where you could, if you chose to do so, listen to his exact words. I even told you exactly where to find his statement. Do you need to have it spoon fed to you as well?

As for it being a diversion ... Maybe you don't realize it but Hume is one of the fux brainless talking heads.

The problem was that the loudspeakers were turned up to maximum. So loud that it drowned out the media trying to broadcast. No one knew how to turn the speakers down, so everyone just griped about the noise.

Watch it here -

At 1.54 on the video

Oh quit whining. I left out nothing.

I included the link where you could, if you chose to do so, listen to his exact words. I even told you exactly where to find his statement. Do you need to have it spoon fed to you as well?

As for it being a diversion ... Maybe you don't realize it but Hume is one of the fux brainless talking heads.

"Hume started working for ABC News in 1973 as a consultant and in 1976 was offered a job as a correspondent, covering the House for 11 years. He was assigned to cover Walter Mondale's presidential campaign in 1984 and Vice President George H.W. Bush's 1988 presidential campaign. In 1989, he became ABC's chief White House correspondent, covering the administrations of Bush and Bill Clinton and working closely with Peter Jennings and Charlie Gibson.

In January 1997, he left ABC for Fox News, where his wife had recently become the chief of the network's Washington bureau. At his last news conference as ABC's chief White House correspondent, President Clinton told him, "I think all of us think you have done an extraordinary, professional job under Republican and Democratic administrations alike." Hume became Fox News's Washington managing editor and was in discussions about starting a Washington-based news show in the 6 p.m. timeslot. The Lewinsky scandal broke in January 1998, and Hume's wife told him the story was so hot that he should start the show immediately; Special Report with Brit Hume was launched that evening.

On December 16, 2008, Hume appeared as a guest on The O'Reilly Factor and announced his retirement from the anchor position. When asked how he would spend his time in retirement, Hume stated "Three Gs: God, granddaughters and golf."

On December 23, 2008, he hosted his final episode as anchor of Special Report, announcing that Bret Baier, then the chief White House correspondent for Fox News, would be his replacement. Hume also announced that he would remain with Fox News as a senior political analyst and regular panelist on Fox News Sunday."

Last edited:
Hume is respected and admired by both sides. He's one of the few decent journalists we've produced in the last 40 years.

Hume is respected and admired by both sides. He's one of the few decent journalists we've produced in the last 40 years.

BEcause he's not a left wing crazy, he's automatically a right wing zealot.....these are the same people that think MSNBC is objective....they are outright nuts

Watch it here -

At 1.54 on the video

BTW, what makes you think a third rate reporter would have access to privy information about the technical booth.

Hume made up the part about the audio being "cranked up very loud".

Forum List

Back