Romney deliberately lost election

perhaps it was a transactional relationship. The money behind Obama hired Bain for Romney's acting ability. I think I remember during campaign that Romney was still being paid by Bain even tho supposedly no longer working there.

No, you see, guy, the "Transactional" relationship would be you going to the pharmacy and getting your meds.

Romney lost because people like me didn't vote for him. Voted for McCain. Voted for Bush. Even voted for Dole.

Romney is where I drew the line. And so did a lot of other people.

I post at 9:21

you post at 9:22

put a lot of thought into it did you?

Another event that seems to show Romney was deliberately losing was putting Clint Eastwood on stage.

Romney was the last Repub in the Primary that hadn't imploded yet. He just waited for the others to make their gaffes which they always do. The repub Establ may have wanted him but the Repub voters didn't seem overly enthused.

Another event that seems to show Romney was deliberately losing was putting Clint Eastwood on stage.
Romney didn't lose because of Clint.
It didnt help.
Romney was the last Repub in the Primary that hadn't imploded yet. He just waited for the others to make their gaffes which they always do. The repub Establ may have wanted him but the Repub voters didn't seem overly enthused.
I dont think there really is a "Republican" or "Democratic" establishment,...its just the establishment. And they divide and conquer the rest of us through manipulation of the parties, of which this is a great example.

Some candidates in the primaries never made gaffes. They stayed on point and true to their message at all times.

Of course the establishment wanted Romney, especially the liberal media establishment. Anything that would bring about real change and shake up Washington was systematically ignored, misrepresented, and in many cases, down right slandered.

This doesn't even include all of the instances of documented corruption.

We can hypothesize until the dollar crashes and is worthless about what might have happened if the genuine candidate had gotten equal time and been treated fairly in the media.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4[/ame]

2a3.jpg

New Jersey Democratic governor candidate complains of "betrayal from our own political party."

"The Democratic political bosses, some elected and some not, made a deal with this governor," she said, according to NorthJersey.com. "They didn’t do it for the state. They did it out of a desire to help themselves."

Buono's last-minute campaign efforts also came with little involvement from President Barack Obama or other high-profile Democrats.

More evidence of collusion among bigwig Dems and Reps.

New Jersey Democratic governor candidate complains of "betrayal from our own political party."

"The Democratic political bosses, some elected and some not, made a deal with this governor," she said, according to NorthJersey.com. "They didn’t do it for the state. They did it out of a desire to help themselves."

Buono's last-minute campaign efforts also came with little involvement from President Barack Obama or other high-profile Democrats.

More evidence of collusion among bigwig Dems and Reps.

Or conserving your resources smartly.

No one is going to spend a lot of money in a redneck cracker district trying to elect a Democrat, and no one is going to waste money in an inner city district trying to elect a Republican.

Buono I believe is how its spelled. Its funny I was watching Bush voter Mathews on MSNBC and he didnt mention her name either...maybe he forgot.....but he sure did bring up her term, Betrayal, alot.....It was obvious he was upset that she came out and told it like it is.

Someone elsewhere on board posited that there was some trading that went on by the scum at the top of both major parties to get sell-outs elected in both Virginia and NewJersey.

I think the theory makes a lot of sense, you'll notice critics don't have substantive criticism, just empty insults.

If he was trying to lose, why spend the cash? Why not just let Michele Bachman run on her platform of saying stupid, factually inaccurate, garbage?

Your theory is par for the course, though.

Right in line with all the other crap.

If he was trying to lose, why spend the cash? Why not just let Michele Bachman run on her platform of saying stupid, factually inaccurate, garbage?
Dont fall for the smear tactics of partisans and also Dont underestimate the idiocy of partisan loyalists on either side. I dont think,absent Romney, Bachman would have made it past Perry or Gingrich, or even Pawlenty tho u have to wonder about shill games there also, but even if she did She would have got a sizable vote against a President who lost substantial votes in his second election.

The Betrayal of Buono points to how the scum at the top of both major parties are playing the electorate. If the big-wig Dems were truly considering the well being of their constituents they would have convinced Booker to run for governor (if he was indeed a more popular candidate) and done their utmost regardless of candidate to keep Christy from winning.

the collusion of grafting Democrats with grafting Republicans is pretty well acknowledged in the NewJersey case, and a pathetic puff piece by Scherer of Time magazine on behalf of Christy shows that the media is playing along also.

Romney deliberately lost election to protect insurance companies and Romney/Obama care

the 2-party system is a fraud

yep.
I realized that "the first black president" wasn't going to be a one term president, and I started betting money that Obama would win.(and I collected)

the media reported that there was record republican turn-out in the swing states(they're telling you the election was a fraud), but somehow, Obama won anyways.

Romney passed the state prototype of Obamacare in his state.
the republican party selected Romney for that reason, to make sure that no matter what happens, the bill will become law.

the election was as fake as Bush vs. Kerry.
Romney's son saying he wanted to punch Obama, ...all showmanship

Gingrich took money to run in the south to get rid of Santorum

there was never a doubt in my mind Obama was going to be elected the second time around in this ONE PARTY SYSTEM.

I knew Clinton would get relected,same with Bush,same with Obama because the establishment was pleased with their atrocities they committed against mankind so they reward them with a second term.

They would have with Bush sr but he didnt want it at that point.Reagan had gotten alzhemiers by his second term so he was actually running the country back then and had alreeady served two terms as president and was ready to just stay behind the scenes and give orders to his lone time friend clinton and his son Bush.

He was till running the country those years.pretty much as since he was VP under reagan.this is all too complicated for many people here to understand or even want to so they will just sling insults of course and call you loony.thats cause they want to live in denial.

Good presidents never serve in office more than one term anymore.the last decent one we had was carter.thats just another expample of another good president like kennedy who didnt get to serve in office very long.

romney was one of the first people to sign obamacare that the sheople here critisize Obama for yet the fools were eager to vote for him.:cuckoo: no wonder america is in the mess that it is.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back