1. More than one shooter killed Kennedy
2. Kennedy had Marilyn Monroe killed.

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.
5. Controlled demolition of the Twin Towers

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11
7. Fake bombing of the Boston Marathon had actors from the fake shooting in Newtown

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing

Utterly insane:

4. Faked Moon Landings.
6. Fake planes on 9-11
7. Fake bombing of the Boston Marathon had actors from the fake shooting in Newtown

From the almost believable to the utterly insane:

Almost believable:

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11

considering you always insisted for years till recently there was no chance there was a second gunman involved in the JFK assassination and you are now considering you were wrong about that,like anybody here should really listen to your ramblings.:lol::lol:

whats utterly insane is doing what you do which is ignoring there were witnesses that testified to explosions in the basements and ignoring there are videos that you can see the explosives and hear them going off at the same time below minutes before they collapse.whats also utterly insane is you ignoring firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives who were insulted by the 9/11 commissions explanation that fires caused the collapse.:cuckoo: and whats even more utter insane,is you ignore the laws of physics every junior high school kid learns at that age.:lol:

Almost believable:

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11

That's it in a nut shell. (Pun intended)

Almost believable:

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11

its kind of ironic that Astronauts who walked on the moon say the Roswell incident was real

Almost believable:

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11

its kind of ironic that Astronauts who walked on the moon say the Roswell incident was real

No fair. You can't use one conspiracy theory to support another conspiracy theory.

This was inevitable. Any thread like this is like drop-fishing for nutters at the local trout farm, they can't resist coming up to nibble. Nice to see you eots! Glad you're functioning in society safely.

I think another good one that boggles that mind is how many believe in the chemtrails poisoning us from above. The staggering size of the number of people who would have to be involved in that conspiracy combined with issues with physics and logic, its incredible people buy into that crap.

This was inevitable. Any thread like this is like drop-fishing for nutters at the local trout farm, they can't resist coming up to nibble. Nice to see you eots! Glad you're functioning in society safely.

I think another good one that boggles that mind is how many believe in the chemtrails poisoning us from above. The staggering size of the number of people who would have to be involved in that conspiracy combined with issues with physics and logic, its incredible people buy into that crap.

Actually I have kind of dropped out of society at large sold everything bought a huge cabin tent and moved into an off the grid community in a undisclosed desert location with my woman and child..I had no power or internet for the first month but now I am stylin..

Actually I have kind of dropped out of society at large sold everything bought a huge cabin tent and moved into an off the grid community in a undisclosed desert location with my woman and child..I had no power or internet for the first month but now I am stylin..
lots of losers live in the desert you should feel right at home.

Actually I have kind of dropped out of society at large sold everything bought a huge cabin tent and moved into an off the grid community in a undisclosed desert
Like I said, functioning safely in society. Best way to do that is keep you away from sane people.

Sucks for your poor wife and kid, but oh well luck of the draw in sperm.

Why do you people do this? Why do you always hate on people who say conspiracy? Do I need to list the number of known conspiracies the U.S. government has been complicit in? You live under a brutal, horrible empire that constantly bombards you with bullshit on a daily basis. You'd have us believe that the U.S. government and it's agencies don't conspire to break the law? Are we living on the same fucking planet?

Why do you people do this? Why do you always hate on people who say conspiracy? Do I need to list the number of known conspiracies the U.S. government has been complicit in? You live under a brutal, horrible empire that constantly bombards you with bullshit on a daily basis. You'd have us believe that the U.S. government and it's agencies don't conspire to break the law? Are we living on the same fucking planet?

Is that the best you can do dumb ass?

RC, I think most of us know and understand that we are far from Lilly White.....

But there are things we have done and stupid shit....They are not necessarily the same...

RC, I think most of us know and understand that we are far from Lilly White.....

But there are things we have done and stupid shit....They are not necessarily the same...

Fair enough.

I'm simply saying that by the definition of conspiracy the U.S. government and it's various subordinates conspire to break the law all the time. I'm not talking about 911, Kennedy or any of that sort of thing.

Actually I have kind of dropped out of society at large sold everything bought a huge cabin tent and moved into an off the grid community in a undisclosed desert
Like I said, functioning safely in society. Best way to do that is keep you away from sane people.

Sucks for your poor wife and kid, but oh well luck of the draw in sperm.

my wife and child love it...and you are lucky you are not referring to my son as luck of the draw in sperm in my presence

Forum List

Back