Romney deliberately lost election

I knew Clinton would get relected,same with Bush,same with Obama because the establishment was pleased with their atrocities they committed against mankind so they reward them with a second term.

They would have with Bush sr but he didnt want it at that point.

What a crock. Please stick your idiot guesswork where the sun doesn't shine.

one of the paid shills has branched out to this forum now I see to fart here as well.:poop:

Last edited:
someone farted in here.

that means you just made my ignore list paid troll.

Liar:eusa_liar:

You don't have an ignore list and once again more idiot guesswork. You nutcase trufers really are something else. I mean, people disagreeing with you, thinking you're all a bunch of brain dead fruitcakes, they must be paid by da ebil gubment:lol:

Saddo.

Why doesn't Whackjob just put everybody on his (imaginary) ignore list? That way, he can have the entire forum to himself and pretend that he's not a paranoid, delusional, insignificant twatwaffle. :eusa_whistle:

Snowflake_zps6214b743.jpg

Whackjob posts "someone farted in here hurr hurr hurr" in 5...4...3...

read recently that New Jersey just legalized internet gambling.. Gotta wonder if this is why all the big-wig Dems rolled over for Christy. Are establishment crooks hoping hell become president and legalize internet gambling across the USA?

I see the media is showing more of other republican candidates now. Seeing a little of Walker and Santorum. Probably just taking the heat off a fat bastard out of New Jersey. Cant have too much media attention right now as they just legalized internet gambling there, something the establishment wants to inflict on the whole nation. How else to skim money from the sheep after the Yellin stoked Stock bubble pops?

Last edited:
and the elimination of the filibuster for nominees was probably aimed specifically to get Yellin appointed and had little to do with judges as Harry Reid hasn't shown much concern for that before.

also as I said in "Big-wig dems rollover for fat-assed new Jersey Squish" the latest drama on road closings and Christy just look like a diversion from his legalization of internet gambling and the Dems own collusion.

saw in the news today that there is a netflix movie on Romney coming out now,.....'it makes him more human'...like he didnt run Bain Capital for years as a dirty wheeler-dealer......and couldn't possibly have run for president just to eliminate non-RINO competition and to protect insurance companies.

Romney deliberately lost election to protect insurance companies and Romney/Obama care

the 2-party system is a fraud

Why not? What did he have to lose? He sure had a lot to gain, eh?

Bain Capital Owns Clear Channel (Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, Etc.)

http://www.westernjournalism.com/bain-capital-owns-clear-channel-rush-limbaugh-sean-hannity-glenn-beck-michael-savage-etc/

So let's put on our big boy thinking caps and follow the money shall we? Do these conservative talk radio stations have more listeners, and hence more ad revenue with a progressive president, or a "conservative" president? Would this investment have made him more money if he had won or lost? :eek:

Right, that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

Another thing to point out is both Romney's "religion", and the POTUS's "religion." (As if either gives a shit about their soul or eternity or any that crap.) OF course they are both radically different, however, one has been known, because of it's regimented organization, to have been infiltrated by the Jesuits. And well, Liberation Theology may not have been founded Jesuits, but rather by a Dominican? Franciscan? Benedictine? that was traveling with Christopher Columbus when he "discovered" the new world. However, that is just it's ancient roots. More commonly, it is known as for it's Jesuit origins, for they are the ones that took up the mantle as a useful tool for societal engineering and control.

What Do Bill de Blasio and Pope Francis Have in Common?
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/114817/what-do-bill-de-blasio-and-pope-francis-have-common
Liberation theology, a movement that began in Latin America in the 1950s and '60s in reaction to extreme inequality there, happened to be in the news already, thanks to Pope Francis, who recently met with one of the movement's leaders at the Vatican — something his predecessor would not have done. Pope Francis has made waves for his recent remarks urging the church to back off an obsessive focus on homosexuality, abortion, and birth control, and to instead focus on serving the poor. It's a focus that the South American Catholic Church, out of which Francis comes, has had for years, thanks to the massive influence of liberation theology. Pope Francis has been extremely careful to make it clear that he doesn't ascribe to the more hardline, Marxist version of liberation theology, that of Father Gustavo Gutierrez. He is merely sympathetic to the viewpoint — which means a lot, clearly, in real practical terms about how he organizes the priorities of the Church.

Funny how the last Pope stepped down right after the "Anointed One" got elected to his next term in office. Mind you, THE FIRST JESUIT POPE IN HISTORY! Will there be a financial crises of unrivaled proportions necessitating that the POTUS use his emergency powers and cancel the next Presidential election? :eek: My god man, can you imagine how much $$$ Romney's stations would make then !!!! :lol:

ap_obama_romney_alfred_smith_dinner_lt_121018_main.jpg

It is still the influences and contacts with people that were and are oppressed that led and still lead the Jesuits to the belief by Rome that it was and is their duty to control and rule the world. This whether people want their minds, souls and freedom taken from them or not. This belief is echoed in the poor and middle class neighborhoods throughout the world. It matters not who they use to accomplish their goals. Mormons? Fine. Masons? Just as good. Zionists? They'll fit the bill nicely. Commie's in China wiping out the so called corporatists in America by dumping Treasuries? That works. Lately the atheists have been a fine and handy tool, as well as those pesky "Terrorists" created by D.C.'s own self-proclaimed Lusifarians who think they have only as much control as the leash they are allowed to hang themselves by.

Oh, and let's not forget one last group. The last group is the bulk of America. The ones who drink entirely too much fluoridated water and have their critical thinking skills compromised. The ones who believe there is a dimes worth of difference between the choices in political candidates we are given and that the choice in policy that the controlled media give us are what is all we have to choose from.

Yeah, how's that for a conspiracy theory? :eusa_shhh:

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country, the United States of America are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."

~Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general who served in under the command of GeneralGeorge Washington during the American Revolutionary War)

President Lincoln told Catholic priest, Charles Chiniquy (whom as a lawyer, Lincoln had defended against the Catholic Church; defeated them, revealed great scandal in the Chicago diocese, which led the Vatican and its military intelligence/assassins [the Jesuits] to become Lincoln's mortal enemy!) Abraham Lincoln's views on the Jesuits:

"So many plots have already been made against my life, that it is a real miracle that they have all failed ... But can we expect that God will make a perpetual miracle to save my life? I believe not. The Jesuits are so expert in those deeds of blood that Henry IV (king of France who was assassinated by the Jesuit Revaillac for giving liberty to his people,) said that it was impossible to escape them, and he became their victim, though he did all he could to protect himself. My escape from their hands, since the letter of the Pope to Jeff Davis has sharpened a million of daggers to pierce my breast, would be more that a miracle. I know that Jesuits never forget nor forsake (never give up). Man must not care how and where he dies, provided he dies at the post of honor and duty."

for two people who allegedly have different views,funny they are hanging out and joking with the same people isnt it?

About 20 or so years ago that went on alot in this really strange place.

It was called congress.

When the work was done? The boys would call it a day and head out to the local watering hole.

There were no enemies after 5pm.

saw in the news today that there is a netflix movie on Romney coming out now,.....'it makes him more human'...like he didnt run Bain Capital for years as a dirty wheeler-dealer......and couldn't possibly have run for president just to eliminate non-RINO competition and to protect insurance companies.

more news on the netflix biopic of Romney's losing candidacy (or candidacies?)...... Why so much attention to a losing Candidate?...........Its arguable that Gore actually won.....but havent seen a movie about his run.

Romney deliberately lost election to protect insurance companies and Romney/Obama care

the 2-party system is a fraud

the two-party system is a fraud/fascism but I think he wanted to win nonetheless.

Im sure he wouldn't have turned it down if he had......but the outcome regarding Romney/Obama care probably wouldnt have changed.

I think his job was done once he beat the true Republicans in the primaries/ republican nomination fight.

yet another instance of the media drumming up sympathy for Romney this morning, Fox news had him on to offer his thoughts on a non-story that got blown up over comments on MSNBC......since when does fox or its viewers care about what is said on MSNBC?

another instance of Romney seeming to undermine his own campaign. Remember when he said in a debate that Obama didnt use word terrorists when describing BenGhazi raid? (or something along those lines) Seems thats something his debate preparation would have prepared him for. Seems like an almost deliberate screw-up.

apparently towards the end of the new Romney documentary Romney says they kinda had to steal the nomination. Ron Paul supporters in Iowa and Maine know it to be highly likely

Saw Romney on TV yet AGAIN the other day!!! Even Al Gore, who arguably really won the presidency, hasn't seen so much TV time.

Forum List

Back