Romney Cries About Left Wing Media Conspiring Against Him

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
In an interview with Breitbart News‘ Larry O’Connor on Tuesday, Mitt Romney criticized the media for doing President Obama‘s bidding. Citing a “vast left-wing conspiracy,” Romney said he’s facing an uphill battle.

O’Connor said groups like Media Matters and ThinkProgress are coordinating with the Obama campaign. Romney responded

“There will be an effort by the, quote, vast left-wing conspiracy to work together to put out their message and to attack me. They’re going to do everything they can to divert from the message people care about, which is a growing economy that creates more jobs and rising incomes. That’s what people care about.”

Romney added: “Many in the media are inclined to do the president’s bidding and I know that’s an uphill battle we fight with the media generally.” Over the weekend, Romney offered praise for Fox News, saying “true believers” watch the network — also speaking kindly of CNN’s Wolf Blitzer

Mitt Romney Decries ‘Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy’ In Media: Many ‘Inclined To Do The President’s Bidding’ | Mediaite

:lol: Anyone who gives breitbart the time of day is a moron and deserves to be laughed at...

Romney has "secured" the nomination, but he's still working very hard to motivate his 'base".

Which is telling about the weakness of his candidacy.

Honestly, he looked like he was squirming at the NRA convention.

So Mittens is bitching about the "liberal" media and Frothy Santorum and the Angry Attack Muffin Gingrich are bitching about Fox. Too funny. :lol:

Fox too Liberal? :lol:

Oh goodness gracious no. Frothy and Attack Muffin are bitching because they say Faux was "in the bag" for Romney from the get go. It's the "establishment" GOP thing...

This is excellent.

He has thrown down the gauntlet against Leftist media bias very early in the game.

Yeah, it's always good for a billionaire who just locked up the GOP nomination to cry about the world conspiring against them.

Are you trying to state, poorly, that there is no Leftist bias in the mass media trying to prevent (in vain) our first mulatto POTUS from being a complete failure?

How dare Romney do such a thing.
After all only President Obama is allowed to attack the media, or anyone else that critisizes him.

The fact of liberal media bias is so prounced that they joke about it among themselves. They can't be shamed back into journalistic integrity.

So Mittens is bitching about the "liberal" media and Frothy Santorum and the Angry Attack Muffin Gingrich are bitching about Fox. Too funny. :lol:

Oh goodness gracious no. Frothy and Attack Muffin are bitching because they say Faux was "in the bag" for Romney from the get go. It's the "establishment" GOP thing...

And yet, independent academically sound research from the 2008 campaign found FNC the least biased and most balanced of all the major outlets. Go figure.

Yapping like puppies about one outlet while giving every other outlet a pass because you agree with their bias is laughably hypocritical.

And yet, independent academically sound research from the 2008 campaign found FNC the least biased and most balanced of all the major outlets. Go figure.

Yapping like puppies about one outlet while giving every other outlet a pass because you agree with their bias is laughably hypocritical.

Really? I would love to see that link.

Romney has a big enthusiam gap and the percentage of those who view him negatively is way beyond those who view him favorably.

But that might not hurt him too much. The far right will vote for him even if they don't like him. The far left won't vote for him no matter what. So he faces the same situation as every presidential candidate in that he has to win the center. And in spite of his attempt to cover his moderate past in order to appease the far right during the nomination process - most people in the middle will remember and probably accept him as a centerist.

The biggest questions are: Will the center hold Romney accountable for flip flops and dishonesty; and will the economic recovery reach a point that is acceptable to most Americans.

Last edited:

So look for it. It's quite hard to find.... interestingly, the media mainly ignored it. For the life of me, I can't work out why they would do that. :lol:

So look for it. It's quite hard to find.... interestingly, the media mainly ignored it. For the life of me, I can't work out why they would do that. :lol:

Really? so I'm supposed to guess wich study it is among the thousands of studies? Dick Cheney would have a beeter chance at shooting a duck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back