Romney Cries About Left Wing Media Conspiring Against Him

Really? I would love to see that link.

So look for it. It's quite hard to find.... interestingly, the media mainly ignored it. For the life of me, I can't work out why they would do that. :lol:

Really? so I'm supposed to guess wich study it is among the thousands of studies?

Thousands? Hardly. There are a few. Some are biased, some are not. Pew Research Center did a very decent examination of the coverage. But, the particular study I referred to is an international one... one that investigates elections around the world. Fascinating, if a tad academically worded.

All Mittens is doing is trotting out his reason for failure. When Obama kicks his ass in Novemeber, Mittens has his excuse all ready and vetted; it was the "left wing media" that caused him to lose.

Fits like a glove on Mittens.

So look for it. It's quite hard to find.... interestingly, the media mainly ignored it. For the life of me, I can't work out why they would do that. :lol:

Really? so I'm supposed to guess wich study it is among the thousands of studies?

Thousands? Hardly. There are a few. Some are biased, some are not. Pew Research Center did a very decent examination of the coverage. But, the particular study I referred to is an international one... one that investigates elections around the world. Fascinating, if a tad academically worded.

Pew the conservitive anti government group?

And yet, independent academically sound research from the 2008 campaign found FNC the least biased and most balanced of all the major outlets. Go figure.

Yapping like puppies about one outlet while giving every other outlet a pass because you agree with their bias is laughably hypocritical.

:doubt:

All Mittens is doing is trotting out his reason for failure. When Obama kicks his ass in Novemeber, Mittens has his excuse all ready and vetted; it was the "left wing media" that caused him to lose.

Fits like a glove on Mittens.

Dam...I wish I wouldve read this before I posted. I concur 100%

This is easy..

'Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.

A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.

Thirty-seven percent said they didn’t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded.'

Each of the three major networks was trusted by less than 40 percent of those surveyed, with NBC ranking highest at 35 percent. Forty-four percent said they did not trust NBC, which was combined with its sister cable station MSNBC.

Thirty-two percent of respondents said they trusted CBS, while 31 percent trusted ABC. Both CBS and ABC were not trusted by 46 percent of those polled.'

Poll: Fox most trusted name in news - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Pew the conservitive anti government group?

Yep. Them. But their outcomes are supported by outcomes from other, apolitical, organizations. It is what it is. I appreciate the desire to dismiss research that flies in the face of your hackery, but decent research stands up to scrutiny.... which is something you often overlook... you don't scrutinize when the outcomes support your preconceived opinion. I've scrutinized the PRC research... as have many others... including journalists... It's sound... and that's why the MSM ignored it.

This is easy..

'Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.

A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.

Thirty-seven percent said they didn’t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded.'

Each of the three major networks was trusted by less than 40 percent of those surveyed, with NBC ranking highest at 35 percent. Forty-four percent said they did not trust NBC, which was combined with its sister cable station MSNBC.

Thirty-two percent of respondents said they trusted CBS, while 31 percent trusted ABC. Both CBS and ABC were not trusted by 46 percent of those polled.'

Anyone who 'trusts' any news organization is a fool.

This is easy..

Anyone who 'trusts' any news organization is a fool.

I try and take all information with a grain of salt, although I'm not immune to rhetoric for a point.

Fox too Liberal? :lol:

Oh goodness gracious no. Frothy and Attack Muffin are bitching because they say Faux was "in the bag" for Romney from the get go. It's the "establishment" GOP thing...

And yet, independent academically sound research from the 2008 campaign found FNC the least biased and most balanced of all the major outlets. Go figure.

Yapping like puppies about one outlet while giving every other outlet a pass because you agree with their bias is laughably hypocritical.

You got that right.

LMAO You just gotta love it. FOX is the only right leaning outlet out there so to the left they are evil incarnant and biased as hell.

Of course the same doesn't apply to the rest of the media which is lefty big time. Thsoe guys are right on and fair and balanced.

As I said. LMAO.

Romney is simply stating a fact. When President Obama interrupts the press kissing his ass to complain about them, that's whining. For liberals, any dissent is too much dissent and it must be stomped out.

Oh goodness gracious no. Frothy and Attack Muffin are bitching because they say Faux was "in the bag" for Romney from the get go. It's the "establishment" GOP thing...

You got that right.

LMAO You just gotta love it. FOX is the only right leaning outlet out there so to the left they are evil incarnant and biased as hell.

Of course the same doesn't apply to the rest of the media which is lefty big time. Thsoe guys are right on and fair and balanced.

As I said. LMAO.

In one sentence you call them "right leaning" and in the next you call them "fair and balanced."

Hmmmmmmmmm

You got that right.

As I said. LMAO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM]Terrorist Fist Jab - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back