Romney breaks with GOP over minimum wage

It's a smart political move. Talk about it. Promise it. Demagogue the living shit out of it. Right up to election day. Then pull an Obama. ...

I will close Gitmo
I will run the most transparent Admin in history
I will halt the rising seas
I will give voters 5 days to look at bills before I sign them
I will raise the minimum wage

Politics for dummies...

It's a smart political move. Talk about it. Promise it. Demagogue the living shit out of it. Right up to election day. Then pull an Obama. ...

I will close Gitmo

Politics for dummies...

Romney was crushed when he lost. He is not used to losing anything. He will not run again.

I will close Gitmo

Politics for dummies...

Romney was crushed when he lost. He is not used to losing anything. He will not run again.

He is a better man that Obama will ever be.

IMHO, He's giving the GOP smart advice. If something the Democrats are touting is popular, co-opt it. Go along, with gusto!! . Promise that "as soon as I am elected" we'll ______(fill on the blank). Say "Anything" to win. Then pull an Obama....there are no consequences for lying to the voters. Obama has proven that ....:lol:

I will close Gitmo

Politics for dummies...

He ran in 2008 and in 2012 you idiot... So he lost twice, yet he ran after losing.

Also you can add to the list that Obama said he would end the Iraq war and not run a second term if he didn't get the economy working.

I will close Gitmo

Politics for dummies...

yet your OP says he might be contemplating another run....

romney has always been fairly centrist. this doesn't surprise me that he has taken this stance.

I will close Gitmo

Politics for dummies...

He ran in 2008 and in 2012 you idiot... So he lost twice, yet he ran after losing.

Also you can add to the list that Obama said he would end the Iraq war and not run a second term if he didn't get the economy working.

But in 2008 he never got out of the Primaries. This time he listened to Karl and some of the GOP talking heads and thought he had a chance. You republicans really love calling names don't you. Is it is size issue with you?

But in 2008 he never got out of the Primaries. This time he listened to Karl and some of the GOP talking heads and thought he had a chance. You republicans really love calling names don't you. Is it is size issue with you?

He lost you dumbass. He didn't win during the primaries yet he ran again. You claimed he does not like to lose, no lose only when running for President.

Fuck you just like to argue to argue. You're the problem here, your inconstant and you end up lying to try and make a point. And my Libertarian bumper sticker might be a dead giveaway that I'm not a Republican.

What...yet another Romney quote taken out of context by CNN and NBC?

Anyone care to provide the before and after?

I will close Gitmo

Politics for dummies...

Ah, so you think Congress would block everything he tried to do too? Will the dems have a meeting during his inauguration like the GOP did, vowing to block any and all of his proposals?

47% of minimum wage earners support raising the minimum wage.

The other 53% will lose their jobs.

"I think we ought to raise it, because frankly, our party is all about more jobs and better pay, and I think communicating that is important to us,

:lmao:

raising the min does not create better pay and kills jobs as more will be demanded of less.

I completely disagree with him on this. But I would still support him if he ran again, unless there was someone better.

I completely disagree with him on this. But I would still support him if he ran again, unless there was someone better.

If it were not for his money Mitt would have never even made it to a primary debate. He literally bought his way into the Republican party.

I will close Gitmo

Politics for dummies...

Romney already knows how to say what people want to get elected. The problem was that Obama was better at it. At least Obama was consistent with his BS. Romney was all over the place on different issues.

Never mind he is republican, a very successful business man has come out to advocate for a raise in the minimum wage.

Republicans are shitting themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back