10 Reasons The Left Will Eventually Ban 'Blazing Saddles' (It'll Happen)

no it will not, we learned from the right wing christian nutters who tried to ban this[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc&noredirect=1"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc&noredirect=1[/ame]

Breitbarts writer makes 10 excellent points why the left will have excuses to ban the movie or savagely censor the movie. I agree with him on all points. I didn't know 'Song of the South' was out of market.

10 Reasons to Believe the Left Will Eventually Ban 'Blazing Saddles'

The writer makes some good points.
I believe the threat is real.
The problem here is there is a faction of hand wringing leftists who go through their looking for things with which to bother themselves.
These people arrogantly believe themselves as duty bound to save the society from what they perceive as evil.
Tragically, they discount complaints of hatred toward Christians and Caucasians as paranoia.
The kerfuffel regarding the comments of the owner of the LA Clippers were the latest example of the left's faux outrage and double standards...
Shortly after this story broke NY Knicks spokesperson Larry Johnson stated that black people should form "their own(basketball) league....Now if a white player or executive had said there should be an all white league, there would be howls of protest calling for the person who stated those words to be placed in front of a firing squad.
Because Larry Johnson is a member of a politically correct protected class, he is permitted by a complicit media to spew racial bigotry and hatred.
The faux outrage comes from the knowledge that Sterling has been making racist comments and been an overall bigot for over 30 years.
Anyway, the best way to fight back against the liberal speech police is to tell them to go pound sand. Just ignore them. Don't even answer to them. Let them blather on and make their conclusions.
A few weeks ago I was in a discussion on this and other similar topics. One person asked me how I could not care if someone thought I was racist or homophobic and accused me of being so. I said, I didn't care. Those people are going to think what they do and there's nothing I can do about it. I explained further that I would not play their game. That is to make accusations in order to make me defend the accusation. What I do is turn it right back on the accuser. I tell them to prove the accusation.
This cesspool of political correctness has this country in speech gridlock.
Its as though one has to have a lawyer present just to have a conversation.
The PC crowd has pushed this agenda much too far. Time to stop them in their tracks.

Why the right wants to ban Blazing Saddles

blazing-saddles-white-women.gif

Last edited:
Why PETA wants to ban Blazing Saddles

2lv042d.gif

Last edited:
Watch any of the old classic ( and some not so classic ) movies.

We're have to destroy a hell of a lot of celluloid to be PC. Some of those movies wouldn't be allowed any theater because of non PC content and I'm not referring to sex or violence.

Many modern day lefties are just a new version of the Nazis... any opinion or information they deem unacceptable must go. PERIOD.

Why the right will eventually ban Blazing Saddles

blazing-saddles.jpg

Perhaps the most humorous thing from that movie is that many right wingers are unable to see the right wing ignorance presented in the film, but in a way that's a sad thing.

Forum List

Back