Romney Agrees With Obama: Government Does ‘Help You In A Business’

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Romney Agrees With Obama:
Government Does ‘Help You In A Business’

ROMNEY: I know that you recognize a lot of people help you in a business. Perhaps the bank, the investors. There is no question your mom and dad, your school teachers. The people who provide roads, the fire, the police. A lot of people help. But let me ask you this. Did you build your business? If you did, raise your hand. Take that Mr. President! This is what’s happening in this country. These people are entrepreneurs.:confused:

Romney has proposed deep reductions in government spending and has even said that the nation must “cut back” on firemen, policemen and teachers. WTF?

Romney Agrees With Obama: Government Does 'Help You In A Business' | ThinkProgress

That is exactly what Obama said and he was attacked viciously by Romney. WTF?

He also agrees with ObamaCare which is patterned after RomneyCare only bigger and cover more people. Is the people of Massachusetts different from the other people in this country that Romney say RomneyCare is only good for Massachusetts?

Disappointed? Yes, but not enough not to vote for Romney/Ryan? No. Better off today then 4 years ago? Yes. Obama got me out of the donut hole.

Think Progress????

May as well just quote George Soros and be done with it.

Forum List

Back