Rome's Islam

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This documentary is on the history of Rome & Islam. The information is based on the testimony and information gathered by Dr. Alberto Rivera, ex-Jesuit priest and Bishop who became a born again Christian. There were at least 5 attempts on Dr. Rivera's life made by the Jesuits according to his own testimony. Here is the story - view it and see if you find a correlation between these two belief systems. I find they are almost identical.

information provided with youtube video:

Uploaded on Feb 7, 2012
During the Second Vatican Council, Dr. Rivera was taken deep beneath the Vatican to the Secret Archives, where all the history of the world for the past 2000 years is stored. He was ordered to study the methods of infiltration and extermination used by Nero, Diocletian, Constantine, Dominic, Torquemada, and Loyola etc., in preparation for the Last Great Inquisition!! Dr. Rivera read many top secret documents that linked the Vatican to the creation of Islam and Communism etc.,etc.

This documentary is on the history of Rome & Islam. The information is based on the testimony and information gathered by Dr. Alberto Rivera, ex-Jesuit priest and Bishop who became a born again Christian. There were at least 5 attempts on Dr. Rivera's life made by the Jesuits according to his own testimony. Here is the story - view it and see if you find a correlation between these two belief systems. I find they are almost identical.

information provided with youtube video:

Uploaded on Feb 7, 2012
During the Second Vatican Council, Dr. Rivera was taken deep beneath the Vatican to the Secret Archives, where all the history of the world for the past 2000 years is stored. He was ordered to study the methods of infiltration and extermination used by Nero, Diocletian, Constantine, Dominic, Torquemada, and Loyola etc., in preparation for the Last Great Inquisition!! Dr. Rivera read many top secret documents that linked the Vatican to the creation of Islam and Communism etc.,etc.

So he says and your falling for it. Ever ask yourself why about 1 million Soviet Jews migrated to Israel since the 90's? How about Little Russia AKA Little Odessa in New York.

Jeremiah-----I am not buying all of it-----but I do know that there is a very important effort in the world-----galvanized by Saudi money-----which seeks to establish a kind of RULE OF MONOTHEISM as a program ruled by an alliance between islam and the catholic church. ------the caliphate program is the muslim part and the catholic part is-------the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE..
I have no idea how many or which catholic leaders are involved. I am very suspicious of the specific person KAREN ARMSTRONG

I have no idea how many or which catholic leaders are involved. I am very suspicious of the specific person KAREN ARMSTRONG

Why are you suspicious of Karen Armstrong? She provides well sourced writings on religion and attempts to do so from a place of fairness and understanding rather than on bias and hatred.

Why are you suspicious of Karen Armstrong? She provides well sourced writings on religion and attempts to do so from a place of fairness and understanding rather than on bias and hatred.

I, very much, disagree. Karen Armstrong is a danger to the world----and a liar. She is a subtle advocate of world wide theocracy. IMHO

Jeremiah-----I am not buying all of it-----but I do know that there is a very important effort in the world-----galvanized by Saudi money-----which seeks to establish a kind of RULE OF MONOTHEISM as a program ruled by an alliance between islam and the catholic church. ------the caliphate program is the muslim part and the catholic part is-------the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE..

The historical facts behind how this alliance came to be is based on the files Dr. Alberto read when he was a Jesuit priest and Bishop. According to Cardinal Bea who also gave briefings to the Jesuits (Dr. Rivera was present for those meetings) the historical accounts given about how the Vatican gave all those Jewish children (which they first raised as Catholics after murdering their parents) to the Moslems to become slaves - the historical account of their alliance and influence on the Moslems is all based on either the briefings from Cardinal Bea or the underground files in Vatican or both. As to what is going on today - I'm just looking at their history and what they are capable of (Vatican) and the fact that they are pressing hard for this interfaithism movement - so they can declare themselves the rulers over all faiths. It is clear to me they will wage an all out war against the Protestants and the Jews (another Inquisition*) to accomplish it because neither will bow down to the Roman pope or his gods - Semiramis, Horus, Seth, it's all Baal worship cloaked in the religious garb of baby Jesus and Mary. I do not know of / am not familiar with anyone named Karen Armstrong. I will have to look who that is. I know there was a Dr. Katherine Keating they used to publish a booklet called Understanding Islam - it wasn't endorsed by any of the Bishops (USCCB) and once that was discovered and a few other things - they suddenly dropped the booklet and it was stopped from being published. It had been planned to distribute that booklet to all the Roman Catholic people. Dr. Katherine Keating it turns out did not have the authorization to move forward with that booklet - officially - so when the Vatican was confronted about it - they quickly pulled the booklet from publishing. (someone was on the ball watching that one and caught it).

* question - exactly how many Inquisitions will the Roman Vatican be permitted to wage against Jews, Protestants and non Catholics before someone confronts them about it? Any idea on that?

I, very much, disagree. Karen Armstrong is a danger to the world----and a liar. She is a subtle advocate of world wide theocracy. IMHO

Osomir, as an agent of Rome, will not accept any facts or evidence that would put her "Mother Church" in a bad light, Rosie. It's an act of futility to try and explain anything. (my own experience) You have really made me interested in this person, Karen Armstrong. I'll have to find out who that is. She may want to consider what happened to the last friend of the Pope - who failed in his mission - BishopTony Palmer. As Abraham Lincoln once stated, The Jesuits never forsake or forgive.

Very astute observation and choice of words, Rosie. A world wide theocracy. That is precisely what Rome is planning and the Roman Pope will be exercising his "Temporal Powers" to the hilt! Too bad the world does not take the time to realize the history of Rome and their popes using the "Temporal Powers" to destroy Kings, Rulers, anyone who stood in their way. If you have a look at the history forum thread WWI & WWII you'll see what that looks like with the photograph of the Queen and the Pope when he visited her to let her know that the people obeyed him - not her. Talk about a power grab, eh? But as the saying goes........ you haven't seen anything yet!

Here is the link and the story on the Pope and the Queen, Rosie. Gives you an idea of what the Pope believes is his authority. And then you have the Pope that is in the Vatican now declaring his Temporal powers in the other thread I posted here called, Pope shows his True Colors. That vid is a must see.

Here's the link for the story about the Queen and the Pope:

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Page 8 of The Four Horsemen by Jack Chick Publications - begins with this shocking information:

The following was written regarding one of John Paul II's trips to England.

"Neither in England nor in Ireland will the Roman Catholics obey the law, that is, the law of the Imperial Parliament. They have, or are likely to have, before them two things called laws, which unhappily (or happily) contradict each other. Both cannot be obeyed, and both cannot be disobeyed. One of them is the law of God, the other is not the law at all... of these two things we need hardly say which will be obeyed and which disobeyed. The law of God that is the pope's command will be or rather has been and is being carried into effect, the parliamentary lie will be spit upon and trampled under foot and treated as all honest men treat a lie that is rigorously disobeyed."

queen-pope-john-pa_2870994k.jpg

Photograph of the Queen & John Paul II - same exact photo on page 8 - The Tablet -

The Tablet, ( a Roman Catholic publication in England) spelled out the attitude- the official attitude of the Roman Catholic Church to the laws and constitution of the country (England) on the jurisdiction of the pope.

"Reiterating the same Roman Catholic teaching, the Catholic Vindicator said: "Rather than that our loyalty to the Holy Apostolic See should be in the least degree tarnished let ten thousand kings and queens perish, that is let them be deposed from their thrones and become mere individuals.... when the Pope and the Queen are placed in antagonism to each other, as has been done lately, and it is intimated that Her Majesty would not accept a "divided allegiance", we are compelled to say plainly which allegiance we consider the most important, and we would not hesitate to tell the Queen to her face that she must either be content with a "divided allegiance" or none at all......Let us never forget that whatever her boasted authority may be, it is as nothing, and less than nothing compared to the Vicar of Christ."

THIS CLEARLY ILLUSTRATES THAT THE LOYALTIES OF A GOOD ROMAN CATHOLIC LIE WITH THE POPE.

footnote:
* No Pope here by Ian R.K. Paisley 1982 published by Martyrs Memorial publication, Belfast, N.Ireland
______

page 8
______
comment - once again we can see the pattern and the teaching the Vatican indoctrinated Muhammad & later with other Islamic leaders - on how to usurp the authority of any King, Queen, president or Ruler - Shariah Law, etc. / please note the expression on the Queen's face - she does not appear to be too happy.

The historical facts behind how this alliance came to be is based on the files Dr. Alberto read when he was a Jesuit priest and Bishop. According to Cardinal Bea who also gave briefings to the Jesuits (Dr. Rivera was present for those meetings) the historical accounts given about how the Vatican gave all those Jewish children (which they first raised as Catholics after murdering their parents) to the Moslems to become slaves - the historical account of their alliance and influence on the Moslems is all based on either the briefings from Cardinal Bea or the underground files in Vatican or both. As to what is going on today - I'm just looking at their history and what they are capable of (Vatican) and the fact that they are pressing hard for this interfaithism movement - so they can declare themselves the rulers over all faiths. It is clear to me they will wage an all out war against the Protestants and the Jews (another Inquisition*) to accomplish it because neither will bow down to the Roman pope or his gods - Semiramis, Horus, Seth, it's all Baal worship cloaked in the religious garb of baby Jesus and Mary. I do not know of / am not familiar with anyone named Karen Armstrong. I will have to look who that is. I know there was a Dr. Katherine Keating they used to publish a booklet called Understanding Islam - it wasn't endorsed by any of the Bishops (USCCB) and once that was discovered and a few other things - they suddenly dropped the booklet and it was stopped from being published. It had been planned to distribute that booklet to all the Roman Catholic people. Dr. Katherine Keating it turns out did not have the authorization to move forward with that booklet - officially - so when the Vatican was confronted about it - they quickly pulled the booklet from publishing. (someone was on the ball watching that one and caught it).

* question - exactly how many Inquisitions will the Roman Vatican be permitted to wage against Jews, Protestants and non Catholics before someone confronts them about it? Any idea on that?

lets not forget about the "non-monotheists" of the world----ie the Buddhists and the hindus ---etc etc-----they are also on the list of victims of the
WORLD WIDE---caliphate/reich sickness. A few years ago I told the story of my mother-in-law-------she was victim of the DHIMMI ORPHAN law------her father died when she was about 10 years old ------living as a dhimmi in a shariah cesspit----she was in danger of being "legally" enslaved. The only option was getting her OUT of the shariah shit hole ------the episode having taken place in the mid 1930s-------she was QUICKLY married off -----to an orphaned kid----probably about 16 years old------his mom raped and murdered. Those two people are my husband's parents------they managed to make it to Palestine ---approx. 1941. A Nazi whore on this messageboard called me a "LIAR" because she could not find the episode on a "LINK". Today the islamo Nazis are carrying out the same filth on the YAZIDIS of Iraq and there are still Christian children enslaved in sudan ------SAME SHIT. Years ago there were expose's on the fact that American Indian children were expropriated from their parents and forced into convents------in the 1800s and even the 1900s in the Americas. ----this stuff is nauseating. I have had lots of INDIAN friends in school---------there are programs in India which involve nuns getting their MITTS----on impoverished Indian hindu kids. -----my apologies do anyone offended------but I have been so informed

If she is a masterful liar the Vatican will love her. They adored Joseph Goebbels - their faithful Roman Catholic son. When asked about Nazis who escaped with their assistance - to the USA - their position was - so long as they were a good Catholic - that was all that mattered. I'm reading about how they used their own contacts in the CIA (lots of Catholic CIA agents - Catholic FBI too - how convenient!) to give their Nazis a new life in America after WWII. Papers, jobs, new identities, etc. I'll have to write a review on book review link about it when I'm finished. I just received my book, The Secret History of the Jesuits by Edmond Paris and so I'll be reading both books at same time (I'm a multi-tasker). Have a great day, Rosie. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:

lets not forget about the "non-monotheists" of the world----ie the Buddhists and the hindus ---etc etc-----they are also on the list of victims of the
WORLD WIDE---caliphate/reich sickness. A few years ago I told the story of my mother-in-law-------she was victim of the DHIMMI ORPHAN law------her father died when she was about 10 years old ------living as a dhimmi in a shariah cesspit----she was in danger of being "legally" enslaved. The only option was getting her OUT of the shariah shit hole ------the episode having taken place in the mid 1930s-------she was QUICKLY married off -----to an orphaned kid----probably about 16 years old------his mom raped and murdered. Those two people are my husband's parents------they managed to make it to Palestine ---approx. 1941. A Nazi whore on this messageboard called me a "LIAR" because she could not find the episode on a "LINK". Today the islamo Nazis are carrying out the same filth on the YAZIDIS of Iraq and there are still Christian children enslaved in sudan ------SAME SHIT. Years ago there were expose's on the fact that American Indian children were expropriated from their parents and forced into convents------in the 1800s and even the 1900s in the Americas. ----this stuff is nauseating. I have had lots of INDIAN friends in school---------there are programs in India which involve nuns getting their MITTS----on impoverished Indian hindu kids. -----my apologies do anyone offended------but I have been so informed

You're right. I should emphasize ANYONE who wasn't a Catholic was a target and so it is with their child of Islam - ANYONE who is not a Muslim is a Dhimmi - they learned it well - as in the War the Roman Vatican had a law that no Protestants or Jews could own land or live near a Roman Catholic - it is all based on same principles - same death cult - different title - quite despicable.

The Nazi's of today were born from the Nazis of WWII and even before that time the Nazis of the Inquisitions - Dominicans with blessing of Roman Vatican and Pope. The Herods are alive and well today. You see the Islamic religious leaders kissing young boys - you see the Popes (paedophiles) kissing young boys. No difference I can find in their methods - or their perversions.

As to the convents who stole the children of the Indians - that is to indoctrinate them into Catholicism for future generations. (Catholic conversions - in order to make these children twice the sons of hell they are) They took the Jewish children from the Jews and did the same thing - they have done it repeatedly throughout history - there are stories of sex abuse crimes against native american children - story broke in Canada I believe - and it was massive - these children were also raised by the Roman Catholic
SYSTEM and are scarred for life now - adults telling their stories of horror and who listens to them? The world is too busy bowing down to the antichrist Whore of Rome to care about its victims.

(if this is too difficult or offensive for anyone - change the channel - I refuse to apologize for speaking the truth - high time someone told the truth about what's going on here) Thank you for sharing your story, Rosie. I'm sorry that so many people are so callous about the horrors of Islam and Catholicism. They'd rather be "politically correct" than "Morally correct" before God and their fellow man. One day? They are going to answer for that.

Last edited:
On a space for discussion for all people, people must be responsible. Instead, some use this space to childlikely insult beliefs of others with nonsense of the kind.

Islam is a religion that counts about 1.2 or 1.6 or so billion people, out 7 billions humans. It was behind the rise of many civilizations. There are a great many Muslim populated countries on earth. It is in all obviousness a most noble and praiseworthy religion. As such not all Muslims will be able to live up to Islam's high standards of honour and nobility. That is why some Muslims are extremists and others do crimes and offenses of different kinds. As to unbelievers, they have to stop insulting Islam.

If the truth offends you, Muslim75? Don't read my threads. I'm not under any obligation to obey you or the antichrist seated in the Vatican. I will speak the truth so long as there is breath in me to do it with. I make no apologies for it. (nor will I ever).

Why do you feel so? What makes you view her this way?

Osomir, as an agent of Rome, will not accept any facts or evidence that would put her "Mother Church" in a bad light, Rosie. It's an act of futility to try and explain anything. (my own experience) You have really made me interested in this person, Karen Armstrong. I'll have to find out who that is. She may want to consider what happened to the last friend of the Pope - who failed in his mission - BishopTony Palmer. As Abraham Lincoln once stated, The Jesuits never forsake or forgive.

1.) I'm not catholic, I'm an atheist. I have been to Rome though; perhaps that's where the Vatican snagged me and implanted the microchip into my head. :wink:

2.) Karen Armstrong is an author, former Catholic nun and a self professed "student of monotheism" She largely writes historical works on different religions.

Forum List

Back