WWI, WWII: The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed

continuing with Exposing the Jesuit secrets - page 20 of Alberto by Jack Chick publications testimony of an Ex- Jesuit

Dr. Alberto Rivera: In Spain alone, I helped to destroy at least 19 churches. I let myself be caught in one raid in Spain so my name would appear in the newspaper as a heretic. I also got a personal letter from the pastor of that church, recommending me as a faithful and trustworthy Christian, He didn't know that I was responsible for the raid and his being in prison I was 17 years old at the time. With that Pastor's letter I was accepted into a Baptist church in Venezuela. The institution send me there to infiltrate and then transfer to a larger inter - denomination* theological seminary in Costa Rica. My mission was to destroy the pastor, the church, and the seminary. I was to get as many names as possible and send them back to the Vatican in Rome.

*footnote - a Protestant religious school preparing students to become pastors.

Tim asks: Why all the names, Alberto?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: They are placed in a huge computer at the holy office.

Tim: Wait a minute. Are you saying the holy office that ran the Inquisition is still in operation?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Absolutely! They have the names of every protestant pastor and the names of every church member in the world including the Roman Catholics in that computer.

Tim: Will it be used against them in the future?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Absolutely, if they stand against the one world superchurch* that Rome is trying to build. And those other enemies inside the institution who oppose the Roman Catholic charismatic movement will be put to death!

Tim: You mean a new Inquisition?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Of course.

*Footnote When the Roman Catholic Institution gathers all the protestant churches together under her control.
______
page 20 Alberto - by Jack Chick Publications - testimony of an ex-Jesuit.

Even I have noticed that catholics seem DESPERATE to change the history of
the Inquisition-------I had a long running debate with a catholic----on another message
board------he INSISTED that it practically did not exist------and came up with silly
figures of the numbers executed-----like ----"MAYBE 37" <<< from dim memory
of those conversations which took place about two years ago. He cited "BOOKS"
by "SCHOLARS"

The Roman Catholic anti Christ Institution is responsible for : Sixty eight million human lives that perished during the Inquisitions. That is 68,000,000 lives as in 68 million people tortured and put to death during Roman Catholic Inquisitions.

See Dr. Alberto Rivera testimony - all of it - there is much more to come, Rosie. The Catholics you are most likely running into online are Jesuit trained. They have an agenda - they are also behind the move to remove all history of the holocaust - to cause people to believe it never happened.

continuing with Exposing the Jesuit secrets - page 20 of Alberto by Jack Chick publications testimony of an Ex- Jesuit

Dr. Alberto Rivera: In Spain alone, I helped to destroy at least 19 churches. I let myself be caught in one raid in Spain so my name would appear in the newspaper as a heretic. I also got a personal letter from the pastor of that church, recommending me as a faithful and trustworthy Christian, He didn't know that I was responsible for the raid and his being in prison I was 17 years old at the time. With that Pastor's letter I was accepted into a Baptist church in Venezuela. The institution send me there to infiltrate and then transfer to a larger inter - denomination* theological seminary in Costa Rica. My mission was to destroy the pastor, the church, and the seminary. I was to get as many names as possible and send them back to the Vatican in Rome.

*footnote - a Protestant religious school preparing students to become pastors.

Tim asks: Why all the names, Alberto?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: They are placed in a huge computer at the holy office.

Tim: Wait a minute. Are you saying the holy office that ran the Inquisition is still in operation?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Absolutely! They have the names of every protestant pastor and the names of every church member in the world including the Roman Catholics in that computer.

Tim: Will it be used against them in the future?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Absolutely, if they stand against the one world superchurch* that Rome is trying to build. And those other enemies inside the institution who oppose the Roman Catholic charismatic movement will be put to death!

Tim: You mean a new Inquisition?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Of course.

*Footnote When the Roman Catholic Institution gathers all the protestant churches together under her control.
______
page 20 Alberto - by Jack Chick Publications - testimony of an ex-Jesuit.

Now let us examine the way the undercover Jesuits infiltrate the churches today and operate (today - 2015) with false doctrine - twisting of Scriptures - falsely recalling the history of the Protestant Reformation / rewriting the history of the Roman Church - this is all meant to confuse the people - remember the Jesuits are Masters of Deceit - this wolf in sheep's clothing, a servant of Satan - announces to Copeland's church - a message from the Jesuit Pope in office at this time - what is the message to the Protestant Christians? The Protest is over. You're Catholics. Watch this closely. Notice no protest from Copeland? This was all planned out - the wolves are inside the sheepfold. Watch this:

Last edited:
Page 21 of Alberto by Jack Chick Publications.......

Dr. Aberto Rivera: Absolutely, she is the great whore (prostitute) of the 17th Chapter of Revelation, The tribulation* saints will be put to death by her. These will be occult murders involving the black mass.

"And upon her forehead was the name written, "Mystery Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the earth. And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.
Rev. 17:5,6

Yes, it won't be long.

Tim responds: Come quickly, Lord Jesus.

*Rev: 7:14-Rev.6:9,10,11 - Rev.20:4 * See Crusader volume 5 "Chaos"

Dr. Alberto Rivera continues: Now back to how I destroyed the Baptist church in Venezuela. One half of the church believed the Roman Catholic institution was a Christian church and I would tell them this. I would say to them, Oh, yes, I have many relatives in the Catholic church who love the Lord and I believe are saved Christian believers! * It is a Christian Church! Those who don't believe this are causing tremendous division and damage to the body of Christ! * Many have been destroyed in their Christian faith when pastors attack them! It causes all kinds of confusion, distortion, and dissension. It must stop! We must preach LOVE! * These are Jesuit phrases. Sound familiar? Note* God tempered (put together) the true body of Christ, there is no way it can be divided. See 1 Corinthians 12: 24,25 (KJV Bible)

Dr. Alberto Rivera continues: Then to the pastor and those backing him, I would say: Oh, Pastor, you are right! The Catholic Church is NOT a Christian. I've suffered at their hands in Spain! They hate Christians! My dear pastor is still in prison. You must cry out against it! Look at my name in the newspaper. They called me a heretic.

While the Baptist pastor was getting me into the interdenominational seminary, we started a rumor that he was having an affair with an 18 year old girl. She was a Catholic plant. She told the deacons* who opposed the pastor that she wanted to confess that she and the pastor had an affair. The pastor was innocent. His wife divorced him. The church was destroyed, and I moved on to my next assignment.

Last edited:
Page 22 - Alberto - By Jack Chick publications - testimony of an Ex-Jesuit Priest - Exposing the Secrets of the Jesuits continues..........

Tim: Before you get into that Dr. Alberto, is there a set plan for destroying a strong man of God, who will not compromise (give in)?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Yes, here are three of the most important ways.

1. Discredit him.

2. Isolate him.*

3. Death by various means.

*footnote - to be left without any friends or support.

Number One. Destroy his reputation by lying about him, twisting something he said, making him look like an enemy of the country to get him into trouble with the officials, or frame him with a woman. She could be planted as his secretary to have an affair with him.
Once we had a pastor called to a home late at night. On the way we had a woman in distress on the side of the road. He stopped to help, She screamed, RAPE, tore her dress and her partner photographed them, destroying the pastor.

Government agencies or police investigate him because he is accused of anything from pushing drugs to income tax evasion, when he proves his innocence, it's too late. The news media has already made him look guilty.

His credit can be messed up, like through credit cards, everybody is told but him, putting him in a mess. Later they apologize for the mix up, when it's too late. All this is to make him look bad. Secret phone calls accusing his wife or children of obscene acts. These are only a few of the things that make him look bad. By now he is considered unreliable and branded as a liar and a thief.

Number two: Isolation

A letter - writing and whispering campaign get started saying he is too contraversial; * he is a trouble maker. Those opposing his stand call him an enemy causing division. He's against unity; he's not showing God's love! He has his own strange doctrines or believes. He is left alone without pastor friends.

A new lie is spread saying, "He had a nervous break-down, so everything he says is unreliable." Most of them give in and compromise. It is easier than facing the heat. Isolation is used to force them out of ministry.

Number three: Death! The Last Resort!

When he believes he has a call from God and will not compromise under all this pressure from other pastors, friends(?) and family, then strange things happen.

He is hit by a car in an accident, he goes to the hospital, some nurses pull the plug on his oxygen or there's a mix-up in medicine. He gets complications and dies.
He can die of food poisoning or be fed mind changing drugs putting him in a mental institution. He can have a mysterious fight with a stranger who knives him in the dark or a contract is placed on him for assassination by a bullet.

As you can see we are at war!

NOTE: One deadly technique is to produce a double,who looks like the victim, supplied with identification papers using his name, he deliberately lives a wicked life, forges papers ruining his credit and destroys his reputation.

Page 23 - Alberto - Jack Chick Publications - Testimony of an Ex-Jesuit Priest and Bishop of the Roman Catholic Institution.

Dr. Alberto Rivera: The protestant seminary I was to destroy was located in Costa Rica. It was inter- denominational. Two beautiful girls were assigned to help me. Both were from a Catholic action group, posing as fundamental, evangelical, born again Bible-believing Christians. Carmen was to be my girlfriend in the Bible college. Marie was assigned to destroy pastors and introduce sex among the students.

To prove I was anti-Catholic I would argue in front of the other students, with the Jesuit priests who came to the Bible College.

Tim asks: Did those Jesuits know who you were?

Dr. Alberto Rivera replies: Oh, yes, it was all an act! I reported everything about the school to those priests. In turn, they passed it on to the Vatican. I caused unrest among the students by going against the strict rules of separating boys from girls. I would hold hands with Carmen. I set up a few handsome Catholic boys posing as Christians to seduce the younger lady teachers. I visited the girls dormitory after hours. One night Carmen and I allowed ourselves to be caught on the grounds of the girls dormitory. She was in her nightgown. Carmen was stated as saying all the girls are doing the same thing with other male students. It created a scandal in the newspapers. A Jesuit priest told the story.
The college was shaken. It was branded as a place of corruption. I dressed as a slob, I was always late, I started fights with teachers and then accused them of not having Christian love. At every opportunity I convinced them that there were many good Christians in the Catholic institution and that the Catholic schools were best because of discipline. No cover ups. No scandal! Marie had been busy, Many of the 17 students she had seduced had been expelled. Now was the time to work on the Pastors. When I saw the huggy, kissy Christian church and a pastor who would often Marie and watch the way she walked, I would tell her to destroy him. 3 pastors fell - a Methodist, a Pentecostal, and a Four Square Minister. We would demand they stop being anti-Catholic or else!

The mission was successful. All 3 pastors became ecumenical.* They started only preaching about the love of God. They would never say again that the Roman Catholics were going to hell, all according to our instructions.

*definition - The coming together of all the churches, ultimately joining the Roman Catholic Institution.

Page 24 Alberto - by Jack Chick Publications:

Dr. Alberto Rivera: In the Bible College, the last straw was when I talked the students into a 3 day hunger strike to improve conditions. Again, it broke to the news. The school was at the point of going under. The Catholic priests were demanding it be closed. It's a tool of the devil, they claimed. When the school officials tried to get me sent out of the country, the Vatican, through the government of Spain, claimed I was an army deserter. I was removed before they could discover I was a Jesuit.
_____
interesting note: Today the Bible college is totally ecumenical, working very closely with the Roman Catholic priests.

Jim asks: Alberto, why did those girls seduce those pastors? It doesn't make sense! It's totally wrong!

Dr. Alberto Rivera: They did it for two reasons, Jim. They were defending their faith by destroying their enemies and making points to get out of purgatory. The Roman Catholic system replaced* the Bible hell with pergatory so they could have their priests and the sacraments. The bible tells us those who die in their sins are lost forever in the lake of fire (hell). **
footnotes * In 593 A.D. Pope Gregory initiated the teaching of pergatory as a temporary place of purification (suffering) for those who die as Roman Catholics. The council of Florence made this official in 1439. ** And the smoke of their torment (suffering) ascendeth up for ever and ever. Rev. 14:11 also Rev. 21:8

Dr. Rivera continues to explain:

If someone goes to hell there is not second chance it is over. But when you've got them believing in pergatory......... and that you can get their burning souls out of there by your special connections or influences, then they'll do whatever the priests ask them to do, or pay whatever the priests ask them to pay.

Marie and Carmen believed that what they did gave them special grace which means they'll spend less time and suffering in pergatory.

Jim replies: Then people would kill, if necessary!

Dr. Alberto Rivera answers: Yes! The monks and nuns who murdered people during the Inquisitions did it to get out of pergatory. It is a powerful weapon of fear to control the Roman Catholics.

page 24 - as you are reading this I am sure some of you are beginning to see the terrible influence that came upon the mind of Mohammad and his followers from his being indoctrinated by the Vatican - via his Catholic Wife and her Catholic Cousin who was responsible for the intepretations of any dreams or visions Muhammad had. The more you read the more you realize there could be no other explanation for who was behind the creation of the doctrines behind Islam, the methods, the strategies of infiltration - it is identical - it was indeed the Roman Catholic Vatican and their agents, spies who trained Mohammad in all of these doctrines, ideas, strategies, from start to finish - it is right there in front of you. One cannot miss it once the pattern is identified...

well----I have no doubt that CATHOLIC had an influence on Muhummad-----
but do did Judaism------sorta. and probably so did Pre Islamic whatever it was

You have to read the posts on this thread covering the story of Mohammad and the Roman Catholic Vatican beginning with Augustine's influence on the Arabs before Mohammads arrival. Hold on. I'll get the post # for you so you can read it, Rosie. It begins with Post #53 - it answers your question about why the Vatican used the name FATIMAH - and gives the history -including Mohammad naming the most famous of his daughter's FATIMAH. Start reading at Post #53 to learn the story of how the Vatican raised up Mohammad and Islam as a weapon against Protestant Christian, also Orthodox followers who resisted the Roman Vatican Catholicism and Jews. It is all there. (actually there is more - and that will be covered when we go into Dr. Alberto Rivera having accessed the underground files of Vatican and read them. That story will absolutely amaze you - the information he uncovered - RIVETING!

Last edited:

You have to read the posts on this thread covering the story of Mohammad and the Roman Catholic Vatican beginning with Augustine's influence on the Arabs before Mohammads arrival. Hold on. I'll get the post # for you so you can read it, Rosie. It begins with Post #53 - it answers your question about why the Vatican used the name FATIMAH - and gives the history -including Mohammad naming the most famous of his daughter's FATIMAH. Start reading at Post #53 to learn the story of how the Vatican raised up Mohammad and Islam as a weapon against Protestant Christian, also Orthodox followers who resisted the Roman Vatican Catholicism and Jews. It is all there.

yes----I did read it------it is compelling------but I am not yet willing to take it ALL
as "GOSPEL"

You have to read the posts on this thread covering the story of Mohammad and the Roman Catholic Vatican beginning with Augustine's influence on the Arabs before Mohammads arrival. Hold on. I'll get the post # for you so you can read it, Rosie. It begins with Post #53 - it answers your question about why the Vatican used the name FATIMAH - and gives the history -including Mohammad naming the most famous of his daughter's FATIMAH. Start reading at Post #53 to learn the story of how the Vatican raised up Mohammad and Islam as a weapon against Protestant Christian, also Orthodox followers who resisted the Roman Vatican Catholicism and Jews. It is all there.

yes----I did read it------it is compelling------but I am not yet willing to take it ALL
as "GOSPEL"

stay with me....we're not finished yet. There's more.

as "GOSPEL"

stay with me....we're not finished yet. There's more.

oy

Page 25 of Alberto - by Jack Chick Publications more secrets of the Jesuits and the Vatican exposed here on this post........

Tim: Aberto, what is mass all about?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Ahh, that was a beautiful invention. It was cooked up by a bishop of Rome in 368 A.D. during the Council of Trent, a new word was created to "explain" mass. It was called "transubstantiation." *

* which means when the priest has the power to change the bread and wine into God Almighty (the actual body,soul, and blood of Jesus Christ) see page 6.

Tim: Man, that's total blasphemy. And they bought it?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Absolutely! The priest claims he has the power to pull Christ down from heaven, to repeat the crucifixion every time the mass is performed.

Tim: That's crazy! The Bible says, But this Man (Christ), after he had offered one sacrifice for sins, for ever, sat down on the right hand of God (in heaven)
Hebrews 10:12

Dr. Alberto Rivera: That's why that verse is never read to Roman Catholics!

Another verse the priests hate: "And if any man sin, we have an advocate ( a defense lawyer ) with the Father, Jesus Christ, the righteous. Speaking of a lawyer, the Roman Catholic Institution conned the followers into believing this ( and it's pure Baal worship )

The following is not found in the Bible. The Roman Catholic Institution says:

Jesus is up in heaven as a judge, without mercy, no one is allowed to plead their case with Him, so Mary is sitting up there in front of Him as a suffering mother full of compassion and understanding. Begging her son to forgive and have pity on those Roman Catholics who faithfully pray to her and believe she is the "CO-SAVIOR" and the "CO-REDEEMER" (claiming she shed her blood at the same time Jesus did when he was crucified because of her pain and suffering for mankind). * The Two Babylons by Hislop published by Chick Publications, in the chapter entitled, The Mother of the Child. Also see "Sabotage" Crusader comic no 11 page 23.

Tim: Then Mary is their ticket to heaven after they go to pergatory?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Right! They could never give up their Virgin Mary, for fear of losing their souls. The system has turned this poor earthly mother into a goddess*. Mary was a sinner just like every other human being** Only Jesus was born without sin. ***

See Babylon religion pp.164-167
There is none righteous, no not one.
Romans 3:10
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23
(Jesus) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in His mouth.
1 Peter 2:22

Alberto by Jack Chick publications continues - end of page 25 and beginning page 26

Dr. Alberto Rivera: I loved the Virgin Mary with all my heart. I would have gladly killed for her, I would have gladly given my life for her until......Until I found something in the Bible that shook me to my foundations.

Why would Jesus call his mother "woman"? John 2:4 Woman, what have I to do with thee? John 19:26,27 Woman, behold thy son, Then he said to his disciple, Behold thy mother.

These two verse disturbed me so much, I couldn't sleep. I contacted a Jewish Rabbi (religious teacher) to see if it was proper to address her this way. His answer was, "No!" He found it offensive.

well------it seems to me lots of it is just harmless poetry-----sorta--
I am not referring to the "TRANSUBSTANCE......." thing----which
seem FAR OUT....,,, but maybe harmless mystical symbolism

I am not sure about ---that ----"woman" thing as being offensive.
One would have to know what the actual word Jesus used. He would not
have said isha !!------more like geveret----which I think would be ok ----IMHO

I am not sure about ---that ----"woman" thing as being offensive.
One would have to know what the actual word Jesus used. He would not
have said isha !!------more like geveret----which I think would be ok ----IMHO

No. Let's consider the Rabbi knows that calling his mother "woman" would be offensive. The Rabbi is a man and had a mother - he was a son. Perhaps a man is more sensitive to knowing this. We are not men. Furthermore, the woman was the one who took the fruit in the garden. We need to go with the Rabbi on this one, Rosie. I believe the Rabbi is right. It was offensive to choose the word Woman. So did Jesus make a mistake? Obviously not. He used the same term not once but twice!

well------it seems to me lots of it is just harmless poetry-----sorta--
I am not referring to the "TRANSUBSTANCE......." thing----which
seem FAR OUT....,,, but maybe harmless mystical symbolism

By reading what follows next we can eliminate any possibility of it being harmless. Let us continue here with page 26 of Alberto by Jack Chick Publications:

Satan's religion is called "Baal worship." It started back in Babylon where they worshiped the queen of heaven. God hates it! (see the Bible in the 7th and 44th Chapters of Jeremiah) That's why Jesus called Mary woman. The same system (now called Roman Catholicism) has made her "the queen of heaven." *See Angel of light vol.9

Jim: Alberto, what is the Immaculate Conception?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Roman Catholics must believe that Mary's mother conceived without sin and therefore Mary was born without sin. Thus making her a co-equal with God, the Father, and making her the mother of God (Jesus the God)

Jim: Man, no real Christian would buy that! Roman Catholics all over are telling us that they are born again and saved. Are they talking a different language than us?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Absolutely, When a Catholic has been sprinkled for baptism, he believes he's born again, even if a baby.* A Roman Catholic believes he is saved as long as he worships Mary and remains faithful to the system. They are told there is no salvation outside the Roman Catholic Institution. When a Roman Catholic says he receives Jesus as his Lord and Savior, he's not telling you what you think he means. He doesn't mean he h as the risen Christ living in his heart. He means he receives Jesus every time he eats the host (or bread) when the priest is saying mass. He believes he is eating the actual body and blood of Jesus.

What does a Roman Catholic mean when he says he repents? Does he really mean he asks God to forgive him and is he truly sorry and turns away from sin?

No way. A Roman Catholic has to buy God off by doing penance. The priest forgives him but making him do penance for his sin. This means he must do 50 hail Mary's or the Lord's Prayer, or light candles to saints or the Virgin Mary, or go around the church on his knees - whatever the priest demands. Now that, my friend, is what a Roman Catholic means when he tells you he repents.

Jim: Then if a Catholic is really saved, he couldn't possibly go along with the Roman Catholic system, right?

Dr. Alberto Rivera: Absolutely! He must come out! If he obeys Jesus, the Lord will take the system out of his heart and give him life! The system can only give death and fear!

II Corinthians 6:14018, 7:1
page 26 of Alberto by Jack Chick publications - note - this is true of all false religions. A person who is truly born again will leave the man structured system of false religion whether it be the Roman Catholic Church, the Mormon Temple, the Jehovah Witness Hall, the Buddhist Monk Temple - whatever false religion they will depart from that forever once they are truly born again. It is the fruit of being born again to follow Jesus Christ and depart from false religions, cults, organizations.

Forum List

Back