Rome's Islam

On a space for discussion for all people, people must be responsible. Instead, some use this space to childlikely insult beliefs of others with nonsense of the kind.

Islam is a religion that counts about 1.2 or 1.6 or so billion people, out 7 billions humans. It was behind the rise of many civilizations. There are a great many Muslim populated countries on earth. It is in all obviousness a most noble and praiseworthy religion. As such not all Muslims will be able to live up to Islam's high standards of honour and nobility. That is why some Muslims are extremists and others do crimes and offenses of different kinds. As to unbelievers, they have to stop insulting Islam.
what makes you say this? What evidence are you basing this on? and what aspects of her historical writings do you find to be lies and why?

she glorifies the stink of the old time caliphates------no doubt she supports the stink of isis----in her evil malignant heart

Still waiting on supporting evidence for this claim. I'm not dismissing it, but as someone who has read a number of her works, it would be helpful to me to understand your point of view regarding her works and what it is rooted in.

you want actual CITATIONS? ------nope----I am not in the mood to search-----she glorifies ----in general----past times during which
Islamic theocracies were in force. ----that is all. I have relatives who lived under such filth

They need not be specific citations with page numbers, but can you point to specific works where she does this and to specific arguments that she makes that give you your impressions. Certainly that wouldn't require you to look anything up.

simple and easy and very superficial-----she seems to imagine that being a dhimmi jew under the stink and filth of shariah is somehow
NOT SO BAD--------that bitch can have it

Once again what works of hers are you basing that belief in?

I'm sorry

But this Dr. Alberto Rivera comes across to me as a serious fruitcake. Please stop quoting him Jeremiah, all this evidence is pure hearsay by Rivera.

The Catholic church is behind the creation of Islam? THAT is funny, considering the RCC prefer theistic warrior's under their direct control.

It is very difficult to refute rivera-----in view of the fact that BOTH islam and Catholicism are under lock and key. There is no question that early
muslims were in TOUCH with catholics and that the writing of the Koran was HEAVILY influenced by catholic notions and-----even ---perhaps
INTERESTS

she glorifies the stink of the old time caliphates------no doubt she supports the stink of isis----in her evil malignant heart

Still waiting on supporting evidence for this claim. I'm not dismissing it, but as someone who has read a number of her works, it would be helpful to me to understand your point of view regarding her works and what it is rooted in.

you want actual CITATIONS? ------nope----I am not in the mood to search-----she glorifies ----in general----past times during which
Islamic theocracies were in force. ----that is all. I have relatives who lived under such filth

They need not be specific citations with page numbers, but can you point to specific works where she does this and to specific arguments that she makes that give you your impressions. Certainly that wouldn't require you to look anything up.

simple and easy and very superficial-----she seems to imagine that being a dhimmi jew under the stink and filth of shariah is somehow

I do not recall. Are you denying that she has made that claim?
Are you denying that she tends to glorify the idea of theocracy----whether
catholic or Islamic?-----I read some of her crap in a very casual manner. I was not at all impressed -----she seems to me to be AGENDAED and likes to trivialize the filth

I do not recall. Are you denying that she has made that claim?
Are you denying that she tends to glorify the idea of theocracy----whether
catholic or Islamic?-----I read some of her crap in a very casual manner. I was not at all impressed -----she seems to me to be AGENDAED and likes to trivialize the filth

If you want anyone to accept your claim you have to be able to at least point to something of hers that she actually wrote that demonstrates what you are criticizing her for. Have you ever even read one of her books?

I'm sorry

But this Dr. Alberto Rivera comes across to me as a serious fruitcake. Please stop quoting him Jeremiah, all this evidence is pure hearsay by Rivera.

The Catholic church is behind the creation of Islam? THAT is funny, considering the RCC prefer theistic warrior's under their direct control.

It is very difficult to refute rivera-----in view of the fact that BOTH islam and Catholicism are under lock and key. There is no question that early
muslims were in TOUCH with catholics and that the writing of the Koran was HEAVILY influenced by catholic notions and-----even ---perhaps
INTERESTS

I do not hate anyone. I despise false doctrines and cults that mass murder people who refuse to submit to them. That would be cults like Islam and Catholicism. Yes. The people who have been trapped in such cults are the victims and I feel great empathy for them. Perhaps by them learning the truth they will find the courage to depart from it.

As for it being difficult to refute Alberto Rivera's claims. Indeed it is. Because even the Brittanica confirms his stating that Ignatius Loyola was the founder of the Jesuits (and Illuminati). In the Encylopedia Britannica Vol. VIII, page 1011, it says that the Society of Jesus is a "Roman Catholic order of clerks, regular, founded by St. Ingatius of Loyola in 1540. The same document refers to the Jesuit order as being a principle agent of the "Counter-Reformation" (1973 edition). The Britannica also tells us in Vol. XI, page 1096 that the Illuminati was "organized along Jesuit lines." These facts I learned in Sidney Hunters book, Is Alberto Rivera for real? He states in his presentation of the evidence, So then, this is not the wild notion of one man. It is undeniable history, available to anyone who chooses to pick up an Encylopedia Britannica. If you are going to accuse Alberto Rivera of lying, you must make the same charge of the Encylopedia Britannica. Why would the Encylopedia Britannica lie about this? The simple fact is, they wouldn't. Both they and Rivera are telling the truth. And a great many people know it. The difference between Alberto and the others is this: 1. He was on the inside of Rome's religious system and knows the facts personally. 2. He was willing to suffer the consequences for speaking out boldly about the powerful whore of Babylon.

As to those who claim that Ignatius Loyola was not the founder of the Illuminati. That is also proven through the Britannica Encyclopedia. The founder of the modern Bavarian Illuminati was a trained Jesuit named Adam Weshaupt from Ingolstadt University, which was the center of the Jesuit Counter-Reformation. (See Enclyopedia Britannica Volume VII, page 251) Ingolstadt was the center where the Jesuits were flourishing in 1556. (See history of Protestantism by Wyle, Vol. II, page 413) The question that the author, Sidney Hunter, poses is this: Can we really believe that Wieshaupt would have been allowed to continue his professorship in a Jesuit controlled University if he had deserted them? No way!

All evidence suggests that he continued to work for the Jesuits, establishing the Illuminati for them. ( he was their front man - their cover) Rivera's claim that Loyola is the founder of the Illuminati is by no means paranoid. Especially not when the fact is taken into account that Loyola was tried before a court in 1527 for sympathizing with teh Alumbrados (Spanish Illuminati) Here is what the Encylopedia has to say about that!

The Alumbrados came especially from among the reformed Franciscans and Jesuits, and St. Ignatius Loyola was charged in 1527 with sympathizing with them. Volume 1, page 693

So, the Spanish Illuminati drew most of its recruits from the Roman Catholic sources, the Franciscans, the Jesuits, and Loyola was charged with being in favor of them. Once again - my passion for this truth being known is that for many years and counting the Jews have been charged with being the ones behind the Illuminati - this simply is not the truth. It is the Jesuits and their founder - Loyola who were behind it from the beginning. Weshaupt was just the tool they used to achieve it. He was their student. Not the reverse. It matters not what his genetics were - he was a Jesuit. Trained by the Jesuits. Working for the Jesuits. Period.

To the charge that Rivera is wrong in his claim that the Roman Catholic System tried to annihilate the Jews. Here is Sidney's response:

This is a plain fact of history. During the Counciil of Latern held in AD 1215, all "heretics"- Jews and Protestants - were condemned to death. this decrees, as far as I am aware, has never been repealed.

In Chapter XIII of FIFTY YEARS IN THE "CHURCH OF ROME" BY CHINIQUY, PAGE 56 - READ THIS:

"ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE NOT ONLY THE RIGHT, BUT IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO KILL HERETICS." "WE EXCOMMUNICATE AND ANATHEMATIZE EVERY HERESY THAT EXALTS ITSELF AGAINST THE HOLY AND ORTHODOX CATHOLIC FAITH, CONDEMNING ALL HERETICS, BY WHATEVER NAME THEY MAY BE KNOWN, FOR THOUGH THEIR FACES DIFFER, THEY ARE TIED TOGETHER BY THEIR TAILS. SUCH AS ARE CONDEMNED ARE TO BE DELIVERED OVER TO THE EXISTING SECULAR POWERS TO RECEIVE DUE PUNISHMENT."

TELL ME AGAIN, ROSIE, WHO IS HATING WHO HERE? WHAT IS MY CRIME OF HATE? TO EXPOSE THE SECRETS OF THIS DIABOLICAL CULT AND DARE TO DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FOR WHY THEY ARE STILL BE CALLED "A CHURCH"? EVEN A "CHRISTIAN CHURCH"? THE ROMAN CATHOLIC VATICAN IS THE ENEMY OF JESUS CHRIST, OF PROTESTANTS AND OF ALL JEWS AND IT SHOULD BE CONDEMNED AND SHUT DOWN WITH ALL THE TRILLIONS IN WEALTH DISPERSED TO THEIR VICTIMS AT ONCE.

I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS. THIS ROMAN CATHOLIC INSTITUTION HAS ENOUGH BLOOD ON ITS HANDS ALREADY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SHUT IT DOWN ALREADY.

Was Alberto Rivera and Chiniquy the only ones to reveal the truth about the Roman Catholic Institution? Absolutely not. Sidney Hunter in his book, Is Alberto Rivera for real? gives numerous quotes from various sources that repeatedly confirm Alberto Rivera's testimony as true.

Consider another person he quotes - the German Author, Otto Markmann, in his book, Irrtumer Der Katholischen Kirche, says:

"Crusades - During the cruel crusades, which the pope instigated, we remember atrocities committed by the Mercenaries, the capture of Constantinople and the setting up of the Latin Patrarchate in the East. During the first crusade, which was called by Pope Alexander II in the year 1063, the north Spanish city of Barbestro was conquered. Fifty thousand Moslems were tortured and slaughtered. In Constantinople the most horrific Jewish pogroms were conducted.

Jews were burned alive in the Synagogues. The second crusade of 1147 started just as the first, with murdering Jews and the slaughter of Moslems in Portugal.

In 1377, Jews were slaughtered in the Bavarian village of Deggendorf. Ferrabd Martinez, who was the Archbishop coadjutor in Seville, conducted the baptizing war in Seville with the cry, "Be baptized or die!"

He destroyed the Jewish community of 30,000 members. Four thousand were murdered and the rest were sold as slaves. Ten thousand of the persecuted Jews, in fear of death, submitted to forced conversions. They became known as the "Marannen."

The book Irrtumer Der Katholischen Kirche also supports what Alberto is saying:

The horrors went through all of Aragon, Kastilien, Barcelona, Valencia, and Mallorca. the holy Vicente called during this 'holy war' for a holy hate - it remains until this twentieth century. Under the guidance of the great Inquisitor, Thomas of Torquemada, they burned during the Inquisition,
IN THREE DAYS IN TOLEDO, 2,400 MARANNEN JEWS.

IN THE YEAR 1506, THE MONKS OF LISSABON CELEBRATED THE "BLOOD WEDDING" AND BURNED DURING EASTER ON TWO DAYS, TWO THOUSAND JEWS! WHAT A GREAT SIN OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AGAINST THE CHOSEN NATION!

________
WHAT A DISGRACE! I tell you the truth! What America needs most? Is a good old fashioned History lesson on the AntiChrist Roman Catholic Institution and then throw the Vatican out of America on its head and their Jesuits with them! Shut them down once and for all and let America repent of her sins and most sincerely repent of ever having called this Institution of hell and Satan - a church! Much less given them the highest offices in the land to infiltrate and rule from. God forgive us for our utter stupidity!

This documentary is on the history of Rome & Islam. The information is based on the testimony and information gathered by Dr. Alberto Rivera, ex-Jesuit priest and Bishop who became a born again Christian. There were at least 5 attempts on Dr. Rivera's life made by the Jesuits according to his own testimony. Here is the story - view it and see if you find a correlation between these two belief systems. I find they are almost identical.

information provided with youtube video:

Uploaded on Feb 7, 2012
During the Second Vatican Council, Dr. Rivera was taken deep beneath the Vatican to the Secret Archives, where all the history of the world for the past 2000 years is stored. He was ordered to study the methods of infiltration and extermination used by Nero, Diocletian, Constantine, Dominic, Torquemada, and Loyola etc., in preparation for the Last Great Inquisition!! Dr. Rivera read many top secret documents that linked the Vatican to the creation of Islam and Communism etc.,etc.

What is the Biblical response to a false church / false teaching that denies the teachings of Jesus Christ? What do members of that church do once it has been proven to be false? Depart from it. Have nothing to do with it. That is what the Bible teaches us. Listen to this:

Be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship does hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in the, and walk in them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. 2 Corinthians 6:14-18

and again it is written:

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves of all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 7:1

Pressing on in defense of Alberto Rivera and Jack Chick we must address the right questions here. Who's doing the lying?

I was delighted to find that Sidney Hunter did address this in his book, Is Alberto Rivera for real? (the verdict was - yes, he is) Here is the response given:

It is very interesting that the Catholic church would accuse Dr. Rivera of lying, for when it comes to telling outright falsehoods, Rome leads the field. How much trust can we put in Rome's denials of Rivera? Not one bit, especially in view of the following, which comes from Lesson 17 - "The Love and Service of Man" from The Catholic Religion published by The Catholic Enquiry Centre, Maroubra, N.S.W. 1979. It says:

It is lawful sometimes to conceal the truth or part of it. There are occasions when it would be harmful to oneself or others to tell the whole truth. It is not sinful to make ambiguous statements or make mental reservations on certain issues as when a person is bound by secrecy, or is questioned by one who has no right to certain information.

So Rome says it's permissible for them to lie when it best serves their purposes, yet they condemn Rivera for being a liar. Besides being hypocritical, their position makes a mockery of scripture:

".....all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Rev. 21:8

"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight."
Proverbs 12:22

"These six things doth the Lord hate; yea, seven are an abomination unto him: a proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood."
Proverbs 6:16,17

In light of Rome's statement about lying, I ask again-how much can we trust their claims about Rivera? Very simple. Not one bit.

Proof that the Catholic Church does indeed believe it is permissable to "conceal the truth" can be found in their numerous false and unbiblical doctrines. Here are just a few:

1. That Mary is a Mediatrix between God and men.......a lie. (1 Timothy 2: 5)

2. That Mary, the mother of Jesus, was immaculately conceived........a lie. (Romans 3:23)

3. That the priest can forgive sins......a lie.
(1 John 1:9)

4. That Peter was the first Pope......a lie.
(Acts 10:25,26)

5. That the Pope is infallible ...... a lie.
(Romans 3:23)

6. That money paid into its coffers can help souls after death...........a lie. (Hebrews 9:27)

7. That salvation is to be found in her alone.... a lie. (John 14:6)

8. That priests can turn a bisquit into the living Christ........a lie. (Hebrews 10:10,12)

9. That idol worship (i.e. crucifixes, rosary beads, statues, saints, etc) is right........a lie.
(Exodus 20:4-5)

10. That "holy water" can perform miracles....... a lie. (e.g. STATE AFFAIR item-Jan 1986)

11. That the Catholic Church is poor.........a lie. (read THE VATICAN BILLIONS by Avro Manhattan.)

12. That she saved thousands of Jews in Rome during Nazi occupation.......a lie. (Read the truth on page 29 of the book, THE VATICAN PAPERS.)

Now, after considering these few Rome-inspired lies (many more could be given) can any person with a sound mind give a scrap of credence to anything this evil system might say about men like Alberto Rivera? Of course not!

In fact, we would go so far as to say that if Rome agreed with Rivera in all that he says, then we would be highly skeptical of the man ourselves. Rome's denunciations of him only further establish the truth of what he says.

Was he a Jesuit?

Proof of the fact that Rivera was in fact a Jesuit can be found through several items, including:

* His Spanish identity card

* A letter of authorization by the Archbishop of Madrid - Alcala.

* Pictures showing him in priestly garb in a parish school.

With proof like this, the Catholic church cannot simply dismiss it all and say that he never really belonged to their system. The proof is available for all to examine - proof as good as any man can possibly produce.

It is interesting to note that ex Romanists like former Maryknoll missionary Robert V. Julien, former Sister Superior Donna Eubanks and former priest Clark Butterfield all agree that according to their extensive experiences in the Catholic church, Rivera's claims are true.

Another interesting fact is that many ex-Roman Catholics who are truly saved by the grace of God have no problem in agreeing with Rivera's claims. They know what the Roman Catholic system is like from personal experiences.

again, author Sidney Hunter - Is Alberto Rivera for Real published by Chick publications points out -

Of course, Rome will deny Rivera's exposure of her evil system. Did she not trump up false charges against Chiniquy who exposed her? Read Fifty Years in the "Church" of Rome and let that truth grip your heart.

What about the famous Dreyfus Affair, which divided France before the turn of the century? False documents were provided to condemn an innocent military officer to life in prison. According to Edmond Paris in chapter 8 of his book, The Secret of the Jesuits, it was the Roman institution which was behind the whole sickly affair. The Bible tells us to expect such a reaction from those who are servants of darkness. When Jesus exposed the false religious system of his day, He was crucified.

It must not be forgotten that "holy mother church" claims never change. As far as her campaign of lies and deception is concerned, we fully agree with her. She has never changed her lying ways.

From the reading of good sound Protestant books, we soon learn that Rome's history is pregnant with examples of the use of character assassination to destroy her enemies when all else has failed to discredit them.

thank you for reading.
________
Once again I hope the reader can see where the doctrine of Al Takeyya came from in Islam. It is quite clear this was part of Mohammad's indoctrination when he was taught extensively on Augustine and his own experiences were interpreted by a Catholic who was an agent of the Vatican. The more you examine the similarities the more you realize this entire religion of Islam was indeed a creation of the Vatican - the preparation for it masterfully played out.

Last edited:
A review is in order of these 12 points that Sidney Hunter made in his book. Let's put the actual scriptures underneath each point made!

Proof that the Catholic Church does indeed believe it is permissable to "conceal the truth" can be found in their numerous false and unbiblical doctrines. Here are just a few:

1. That Mary is a Mediatrix between God and men.......a lie. (1 Timothy 2: 5)

It is written:
For we know that there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. - 1 Timothy 2:5

2. That Mary, the mother of Jesus, was immaculately conceived........a lie. (Romans 3:23)

It is written:

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. - Romans 3:23

3. That the priest can forgive sins......a lie.
(1 John 1:9)

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9

4. That Peter was the first Pope......a lie.
(Acts 10:25,26)

It is written:
And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up, I myself also am a man.

-Acts: 25,26

5. That the Pope is infallible ...... a lie.
(Romans 3:23)

It is written:

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. - Romans 3:23

and again it is written:
If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:10

6. That money paid into its coffers can help souls after death...........a lie. (Hebrews 9:27)

It is written:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. -Hebrews 9:27

7. That salvation is to be found in her alone.... a lie. (John 14:6)

It is written: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me. - John 14:6

8. That priests can turn a bisquit into the living Christ........a lie. (Hebrews 10:10,12)

It is written:

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God. For by one offering he hat perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
- Hebrews 10:10,12

9. That idol worship (i.e. crucifixes, rosary beads, statues, saints, etc) is right........a lie.
(Exodus 20:4-5)

It is written:

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Exodus 20:4

and again it is written:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them, for I the Lord thy God, am a jealous God visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me. - Exodus 20:5

10. That "holy water" can perform miracles....... a lie. (e.g. STATE AFFAIR item-Jan 1986) No where in the bible is there ever a teaching on holy water. It is from the occult. A pagan teaching.

11. That the Catholic Church is poor.........a lie. (read THE VATICAN BILLIONS by Avro Manhattan.) Any one who has been to the Vatican and seen the obsene wealth on display knows full well the Roman Catholic Institution must be the most wealthy institution in the world - indeed today she must be worth Trillions in land ownership, schools, universities, publishing companies, Vatican banks, church properties, hospitals all over the world, Catholic schools, tuitions, tithes and offerings from their Churches throughout the world that they own - the wealth cannot be imagined - to claim they are poor is an outright lie.

12. That she saved thousands of Jews in Rome during Nazi occupation.......a lie. (Read the truth on page 29 of the book, THE VATICAN PAPERS.) To be perfectly honest, the Nazi Occupation was in reality another Inquisition launched by the Roman Catholic Church. She hid 1,000 Jews which had been converted to Catholicism underground so that in case her faithful Roman Catholic Inquisitor, Hitler failed in his mission for them - they would be covered and once again deceive the world by claiming they were saving Jews when in reality they were in the middle of the greatest, most horrific inquisition of modern times. The holocaust was not so long ago. There are people among us today that are survivors of the holocaust.

In closing the choice is an eternal matter.

Will you continue to serve and follow the Pope and his Vatican knowing what you know now? Or will you serve and follow Jesus Christ who has told us that we must depart from evil and have no fellowship with the workers of iniquity / works of darkness.

If you desire to follow Jesus Christ you must come out from the Roman Catholic System and have nothing else to do with it. Amen? Amen. God loves the Catholic people but if they do not leave this false church they will end up in hell. That is the painful truth. I love you enough to give it to you. The truth is in the Bible. Read it, believe on Jesus Christ, call upon him according to Romans 10:8,9,10 and be saved today. Today is the day of Salvation. Jesus will forgive you of all your sins. Salvation is a gift. You cannot earn it by good works. Amen? Amen.

One more thought while I'm thinking of it. Another point the author for Is Alberto Rivera for Real, makes. An excellent point indeed. He says:

Could Protestants justify Killing?

Could true blood-washed Protestants, either to-day or of the past, commit the same heinous crimes the Catholic church has, and not be exposed? Examine the history of the Protestants:

1. Which one of the great Protestant Reformers was guilty of torture and murder of tens of thousands of innocent people of the past?

2. Have men like Huss, Luther, Calvin, Knox, Cranmer, Ridley, Latimer or more recently Wesley or Whitfield, a record of torture and murder to their credit? Where or when did these men boldly proclaim that the church has the right to kill those who disagree them?

3. In which Protestant church's articles of faith will you find a provision made to exterminate those of different persuasion?

We must not confuse, for example, the execution of the Romanists who took part in the Gunpowder Plot, and who were subsequently punished by King James for their crimes.

We must not confuse examples like this with the extermination of so called heretics by the Roman Catholic Institution. Romanists were executed for crimes against legal governments; Protestants were put to death for their faith in God and His Word. Those are two very different sets of circumstances. Let us never forget:

* The Reformers cried out against this evil system.
* Those who have recently left the Roman fold agree with what Alberto says.

Where are today's genuine blood-washed Protestants? Thousands who have been redeemed by the blood of Christ should be standing faithfully beside Rivera and Jack Chick in their efforts to expose this anti-christ religious system. It must never be forgotten that as a denomination, Rome claims that she is the one and only true church. She contends that the Catholic church was set up by Christ who left as His successor, Peter, the Pope and universal head. She claims outside of her there is no salvation.

THIS IS CULTISM IN ITS MOST ARROGANT AND DEVILISH FORM.

WHAT A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS WE HAVE REACHED WHEN SUPPOSED BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIAN PEOPLE WILL SIDE WITH A LYING ANTI-CHRIST SYSTEM LIKE THIS AGAINST A MAN WHO IS ENDEAVORING TO EXPOSE HER FALSE TEACHINGS.
-SIDNEY HUNTER - IS ALBERTO RIVERA FOR REAL?

AND ON THAT NOTE? I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH YOU, SIDNEY! IT IS INDEED A DISGRACEFUL TIME FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST WHEN THEY WILL NOT EVEN LIFT A PINKY TO DEFEND THE FAITH AGAINST ANTI-CHRIST HERODS SUCH AS THE POPE AND HIS ROMAN CATHOLIC INSTITUTION!

I have to get back to cleaning my house now - I just decided to take a break and type this up for you all so that those of you who call yourselves Christians can ask yourselves why you are remaining silent when Catholics are perishing all about you!! (believing lies that will send them to hell & you won't tell them the truth!)

That isn't LOVE you are demonstrating! Calvary love is speaking the truth to those who are perishing and worse yet you are denying Jesus Christ before men and one day if you keep this up he is going to deny you before the Father!

Some of you act as if you are living in fear! What are you afraid of? God is in full control. Trust God and obey Him. Defend the faith! Speak out against evil! Listen to your conscience and repent for your silence because otherwise you'll have to answer for it one day. ( I edited a few words because hopefully it will be received more readily)

That's all for now.

Last edited:
This is the Word of God, people. Do not fear them which kill the body - you need to fear God and obey Him. Stop being intimidated by others and speak up. We serve a very big God and He is well able to keep you. Speak up and let your Catholic friends, loved ones know the truth. Share the truth with them and the truth will set them free. How tragic it would be for you to have the truth and not share it out of fear of offending them. What will you say when they are in hell and crying out - why didn't you warn me? Why didn't you tell me? Listen. If you warn others and give them the Gospel of Jesus Christ their blood is not on your hands. If you don't? It is. Obey God and warn others about the dangers of Catholicism. If you are on this board reading? If you have read the thread on the History forum called WWI & WWII the real cause behind it? You know a great deal more than many people do. Make sure and share the truth you learn with others. Alberto Rivera gave his life to get this truth to the world. Do your part and share it.

It is written:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Jeremiah-----you forgot about OLIVER CROMWELL

Sounds familiar but I do not know who that is, Rosie. I better get back to cleaning my house now. I am still going! I enjoy cleaning my house. It's great to be able to do it myself again as I do not like other people cleaning my house. No one can clean your house the way you can - you know. I thank God for everything today. He has been very good to me! Have a great night.

This picture is worth a thousand words.

Pope%20hand%20kiss%20=%20Former%20Governor%20of%20Florida,%20Jeb%20Bush.jpg

What never to do. See example above.

It is written: And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet and worshipped him. But Peter took him up and saying, Stand up, I myself am also a man.
Acts 10: 25, 26

On page 9 of Andrew Sinclair's book, The Great Silence Conspiracy, he writes:

Who wrote Mein Kampf? Mein Kampf, the Nazi bible, was supposed to be written by Hitler, but Otto Strasser says in "Hitler and I", that Mein Kampf was written by a Roman Catholic priest, Father Bernhardt Stempfle, from notes supplied by Hitler..... Otto Strasser, a Roman Catholic, was one of the founders of the Nazi Party, Stempfle, a notorius anti-Semite, was a member of the Roman Catholic Order of Saint Jerome.

And in "The Secret History of the Jesuits" by Edmond Paris, on page 138, the following:

"The Fuhrer had come to power, thanks to the votes of the Catholic Zentrum, only five years before, but most of the objectives cynically revealed in Mein Kampf were already realized, this book, an insolent challenge to the western democracies, was written by the Jesuit Father Stempfle and signed by Hitler.

For, as so many ignored the fact, it was the Society of Jesus which perfected the famous Pan-German programme as laid out in this book and the Fuhrer endorsed it.

Two "outside" sources agreeing with what Dr. Rivera said about the Jesuits having authored Mein Kampf.

There can be no other conclusion. The facts are as follows: That the Roman Vatican planned WWII as an Inquisition to slaughter the Jews and the Protestants and create establish their "holy Roman Empire". That the Roman Vatican was behind WWII and that Hitler was their faithful Roman Catholic son that would accomplish this for them.

Indeed, the question of this hour is why are so many still ignoring the facts and why is the Vatican and their Roman Catholic Jesuit agents enjoying such great power in the USA today?

The Republican party has been thoroughly infiltrated by these people and they are now on the inside plotting our destruction. Year after year - election after election Republicans vow to take back the country and year after year we get more of the same. Why? Because the Jesuits are installing their own people. (people like Newt Gingrich!) Christians? I think not. America needs to wake up.

Last edited:
I think the Illuminati wrote Mien Kampf.... WTF? These conspiracy theories can consume your life. It seems they already have in your case. I once thought you a normal person I've reconsidered my position :cuckoo:

Last edited:
How do they get away with deceiving the Christians in America? With their own magazines - own media - it is quite cleverly done.

Consider this:

CHRISTIANITY TODAY is the title of a very ecemenical magazine. Claiming to be Christian. But is it? Is Christianity Today a Christian magazine? When they use their magazine to smear the name of Christian men such as Dr. Alberto Rivera and Jack Chick? I find it impossible. In fact, I am thoroughly convinced that CHRISTIANITY TODAY is nothing more than a tool of the Vatican - Jesuits - to deceive the people - there is no sign of Christianity in it - that I can find. It is a weapon in the hands of the Vatican in my opinion and true Christians should have nothing to do with it other than exposing it for what it is. Another mouthpiece for the Vatican.

with apologies to his supporters------uhm----could the real issue be POPE PIUS? not the whole catholic church and not ALL the popes-----just Pope Pius-----I think they made that creep a "SAINT" The part of the conspiracy thing that I AM willing to believe is that there are people in the catholic church who DO
envision a RETURN of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE------kinda like Erdogan envisions are return of
the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE------and muslims of south east asia salivate over the glories of the
MUGHAL EMPIRE-------------and----of course -----
there is the present abomination------ISIS.
REICHS AND CALIPHATES-----so many people actually LIKE THE IDEA

Forum List

Back