Rome's Islam

On a space for discussion for all people, people must be responsible. Instead, some use this space to childlikely insult beliefs of others with nonsense of the kind.

Islam is a religion that counts about 1.2 or 1.6 or so billion people, out 7 billions humans. It was behind the rise of many civilizations. There are a great many Muslim populated countries on earth. It is in all obviousness a most noble and praiseworthy religion. As such not all Muslims will be able to live up to Islam's high standards of honour and nobility. That is why some Muslims are extremists and others do crimes and offenses of different kinds. As to unbelievers, they have to stop insulting Islam.

Please watch this video with an open heart, Muslim 75 and see what this young man has to say. You need to hear this.

On a space for discussion for all people, people must be responsible. Instead, some use this space to childlikely insult beliefs of others with nonsense of the kind.

Islam is a religion that counts about 1.2 or 1.6 or so billion people, out 7 billions humans. It was behind the rise of many civilizations. There are a great many Muslim populated countries on earth. It is in all obviousness a most noble and praiseworthy religion. As such not all Muslims will be able to live up to Islam's high standards of honour and nobility. That is why some Muslims are extremists and others do crimes and offenses of different kinds. As to unbelievers, they have to stop insulting Islam.

Please watch this video with an open heart, Muslim 75 and see what this young man has to say. You need to hear this.

lol.

I have no idea how many or which catholic leaders are involved. I am very suspicious of the specific person KAREN ARMSTRONG

Why are you suspicious of Karen Armstrong? She provides well sourced writings on religion and attempts to do so from a place of fairness and understanding rather than on bias and hatred.

I, very much, disagree. Karen Armstrong is a danger to the world----and a liar. She is a subtle advocate of world wide theocracy. IMHO

Osomir, as an agent of Rome, will not accept any facts or evidence that would put her "Mother Church" in a bad light, Rosie. It's an act of futility to try and explain anything. (my own experience) You have really made me interested in this person, Karen Armstrong. I'll have to find out who that is. She may want to consider what happened to the last friend of the Pope - who failed in his mission - BishopTony Palmer. As Abraham Lincoln once stated, The Jesuits never forsake or forgive.

1.) I'm not catholic, I'm an atheist. I have been to Rome though; perhaps that's where the Vatican snagged me and implanted the microchip into my head. :wink:

2.) Karen Armstrong is an author, former Catholic nun and a self professed "student of monotheism" She largely writes historical works on different religions.

Her agenda is pure evil. -----she advocates a WORLD THEOCRACY---and her "history" is lie

I have no idea how many or which catholic leaders are involved. I am very suspicious of the specific person KAREN ARMSTRONG

Why are you suspicious of Karen Armstrong? She provides well sourced writings on religion and attempts to do so from a place of fairness and understanding rather than on bias and hatred.

I, very much, disagree. Karen Armstrong is a danger to the world----and a liar. She is a subtle advocate of world wide theocracy. IMHO

Osomir, as an agent of Rome, will not accept any facts or evidence that would put her "Mother Church" in a bad light, Rosie. It's an act of futility to try and explain anything. (my own experience) You have really made me interested in this person, Karen Armstrong. I'll have to find out who that is. She may want to consider what happened to the last friend of the Pope - who failed in his mission - BishopTony Palmer. As Abraham Lincoln once stated, The Jesuits never forsake or forgive.

1.) I'm not catholic, I'm an atheist. I have been to Rome though; perhaps that's where the Vatican snagged me and implanted the microchip into my head. :wink:

2.) Karen Armstrong is an author, former Catholic nun and a self professed "student of monotheism" She largely writes historical works on different religions.

Her agenda is pure evil. -----she advocates a WORLD THEOCRACY---and her "history" is lie

what makes you say this? What evidence are you basing this on? and what aspects of her historical writings do you find to be lies and why?

Here is Dr. Alberto Rivera speaking on his own behalf. Listen carefully to him, readers, and decide for yourselves.

what makes you say this? What evidence are you basing this on? and what aspects of her historical writings do you find to be lies and why?

she glorifies the stink of the old time caliphates------no doubt she supports the stink of isis----in her evil malignant heart

she glorifies the stink of the old time caliphates------no doubt she supports the stink of isis----in her evil malignant heart

What are you basing this claim on specifically? And how do you reconcile your assertion of support for Caliphates with her works on Christianity and Buddhism?

I agree, Rosie. Joseph Goebell has competition for biggest liar - propagandist now. Interesting fact - the Jesuits were founded to destroy Protestantism from the earth - their sole purpose yet - they are ordered by their Jesuit General to lie and pretend to be Anglican bishops, Protestants of all denominations, Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists, Atheists. They never admit they are Catholics when they are running their propaganda campaign or in some cases their underhanded defense for the Vatican. Why is that? Perhaps they reason the more distance they have from the Whore of Rome - the better it is to fool their audience.

Amazing how concerned some atheists get when the Whore of Rome is being exposed for who she truly is. Makes one wonder what's up with all the concern. Doesn't it?

why? why do non muslims "HAVE TO" stop "INSULTING" the filth of islam???? Do muslims "have to" stop insulting----Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism???? do they? Try to answer the question. I never socialized with muslim "extremists" I socialized with HIGHLY educated muslims. Most of them not particularly religious----most drank beer.--------I even visited a mosque-----it was DISGUSTING---
the pile shit Imam-----farted out hatred against Christians in honor of "GOOD FRIDAY"---(good Friday is the Friday just before easter sunday)
I was so horrified that I almost vomited on the rug-----my muslim hosts did not understand why the filth farted forth in the mosque bothered me-----afterall ------the stink that day was not directed against jews. You have absolutely nothing about which to complain----clean up the shit of the mosques first

Look at poor jeremiah, falling for the seductive whispers of the devil...
your post is silly
meh. jeremiah is falling for the sweet lies that endorse her hatreds.
Sounds like the devil has her in his grip to me

I do not know what Jeremiah "hates" It seems to me that she believes a very specific POV. I grew up in a very very WASP/Nazi town-------
catholics were suspect and jews barely there when my family moved in.
Some of the issues that she reports as "fact"----were rumors in that town
during my early childhood-----especially about the Vatican and "tunnels" with infant bodies between convents and monasteries (???) My
early childhood was haunted by catholic girls who knew me to be a jew..
There has been lots of STUFF in the air for centuries. ---------One aspect
of history I know really did happen was the INQUISITION-----
responsible for the deaths of millions-----including in the Americas-----
and supported by "PIOUS CATHOLICS" and the Vatican. I also know that JESUITS are considered to be the "MOST SCHOLARLY"----
You got anything on the Inquisition written by some pious scholarly
Jesuit-----lets say sometime between 1200 AD----and today?

Still waiting on supporting evidence for this claim. I'm not dismissing it, but as someone who has read a number of her works, it would be helpful to me to understand your point of view regarding her works and what it is rooted in.

Still waiting on supporting evidence for this claim. I'm not dismissing it, but as someone who has read a number of her works, it would be helpful to me to understand your point of view regarding her works and what it is rooted in.

you want actual CITATIONS? ------nope----I am not in the mood to search-----she glorifies ----in general----past times during which
Islamic theocracies were in force. ----that is all. I have relatives who lived under such filth

I'm sorry

But this Dr. Alberto Rivera comes across to me as a serious fruitcake. Please stop quoting him Jeremiah, all this evidence is pure hearsay by Rivera.

The Catholic church is behind the creation of Islam? THAT is funny, considering the RCC prefer theistic warrior's under their direct control.

you want actual CITATIONS? ------nope----I am not in the mood to search-----she glorifies ----in general----past times during which
Islamic theocracies were in force. ----that is all. I have relatives who lived under such filth

They need not be specific citations with page numbers, but can you point to specific works where she does this and to specific arguments that she makes that give you your impressions. Certainly that wouldn't require you to look anything up.

They need not be specific citations with page numbers, but can you point to specific works where she does this and to specific arguments that she makes that give you your impressions. Certainly that wouldn't require you to look anything up.

simple and easy and very superficial-----she seems to imagine that being a dhimmi jew under the stink and filth of shariah is somehow
NOT SO BAD--------that bitch can have it

Forum List

Back