Rome fell because it was gay

Why does this retarded thread even exist?

Rome didn’t fall because of any one thing.

And it did last a long time.

And to claim as some poster did that it has fuck all to do with the longevity of any Speakership only compounds the vacuousness of this thread.

Shouldn’t something this retarded be in the rubber room?

Why does this retarded thread even exist?

Rome didn’t fall because of any one thing.

And it did last a long time.

And to claim as some poster did that it has fuck all to do with the longevity of any Speakership only compounds the vacuousness of this thread.

Shouldn’t something this retarded be in the rubber room?
i don't find it retarded. Being queer is VERY perverse (not speaking of just being attracted to the same gender but acting on it, over and over.. making it a "lifestyle")

When you are that perverse, your mind darkens and you can't function normally.. Therefore if half the population is gay.... (well, u know the rest)

Boy this guy really knows his stuff. He could really take us in the right direction. Excellent choice for Speaker of the House.

---The Roman Empire fell because it was too gay, newly elected US House Speaker Mike Johnson says in a past radio interview---

He's a moron.

ANSA) - ROME, NOV 2 - The Roman Empire fell because it was too gay, newly elected US House Speaker Mike Johnson says in a past radio interview broadcast by CNN Thursday. Johnson, who was formerly part of a group that sought to convert homosexuals, CNN said, stated in the interview: "the fall of the Roman empire was not solely caused by the depravity of society and the lack of morality but also by the rampant homosexual behaviour that was allowed". Johnson also said homosexuality was "a behavior that can be changed". (ANSA).

i don't find it retarded. Being queer is VERY perverse (not speaking of just being attracted to the same gender but acting on it, over and over.. making it a "lifestyle")

When you are that perverse, your mind darkens and you can't function normally.. Therefore if half the population is gay.... (well, u know the rest)

I expect the speaker is gay and "reformed".

A. No way was half the population gay.

B. An empire that last for 1 to 2 thousand years doesn’t fall over something as irrelevant as a small portion of the population being gay.

C. To disagree with the premise isn’t an endorsement of homosexuality. On the other hand, being indifferent to anybody else’s sexual identity doesn’t threaten society either.

As a general rule, gays tend not to procreate. So it’s not like it gets passed down along generational lines.

He's a moron.

ANSA) - ROME, NOV 2 - The Roman Empire fell because it was too gay, newly elected US House Speaker Mike Johnson says in a past radio interview broadcast by CNN Thursday. Johnson, who was formerly part of a group that sought to convert homosexuals, CNN said, stated in the interview: "the fall of the Roman empire was not solely caused by the depravity of society and the lack of morality but also by the rampant homosexual behaviour that was allowed". Johnson also said homosexuality was "a behavior that can be changed". (ANSA).

and...?

I totally agree w/ Johnson, as does something like 70% of America

A. No way was half the population gay.

B. An empire that last for 1 to 2 thousand years doesn’t fall over something as irrelevant as a small portion of the population being gay.

C. To disagree with the premise isn’t an endorsement of homosexuality. On the other hand, being indifferent to anybody else’s sexual identity doesn’t threaten society either.

As a general rule, gays tend not to procreate. So it’s not like it gets passed down along generational lines.
well, today they adopt children. The poor children adopted by these pervs.. Few get my sympathy more than they

and i didn't mean to imply that it was only being gay that led to the downfall of the Roman empire. But what is BEHIND the R empire's acceptance of faggotry?

just perverseness in general. We are so fallen as it is that even walking with Christ for decades as some of us have.. well, we know how sinful we are more than anyone else.. Overcoming sinful tendencies is the hardest thing anyone will ever do. I have stopped committing certain sins but that doesn't mean I am never tempted anymore.. The devil lets NO ONE go.. it's like.. you follow Jesus and the more you follow Him the more the devil also "follows" or stalks you... bending himself into a pretzel to make you sin.. or even just to muddy up your thoughts and etc....

well, today they adopt children. The poor children adopted by these pervs.. Few get my sympathy more than they

I have a couple of friends from my old job. They are lesbians. Each married to other lesbians. Each couple adopted kids. The kids grew up happy and healthy and they were well educated. And, yes, the kids are straight.

If being gay was a choice, I can’t imagine anybody would make that choice. To my way of seeing things, it is a simple matter of some genetic cross wiring.

But, then again, wtf do I know? Being straight and married and having raised two children doesn’t make me an expert. It’s just that I don’t see how the personal lives of gay men or lesbian women have any impact on the lives of straight people. Basically, it ain’t my business.

I have a couple of friends from my old job. They are lesbians. Each married to other lesbians. Each couple adopted kids. The kids grew up happy and healthy and they were well educated. And, yes, the kids are straight.

If being gay was a choice, I can’t imagine anybody would make that choice. To my way of seeing things, it is a simple matter of some genetic cross wiring.

But, then again, wtf do I know? Being straight and married and having raised two children doesn’t make me an expert. It’s just that I don’t see how the personal lives of gay men or lesbian women have any impact on the lives of straight people. Basically, it ain’t my business.
I don't see it that way. Whatever one does impacts society, albeit sometimes subtly. But being gay and living like that for years w/o repenting is not anything subtle or harmless as you imply. You just don't fully realize how this kind of perversion affects all of society. Frankly, I was always prone to forget about gays and what they do myself.. until hearing about so many of them adopting children. Yuck

I don't see it that way. Whatever one does impacts society, albeit sometimes subtly. But being gay and living like that for years w/o repenting is not anything subtle or harmless as you imply. You just don't fully realize how this kind of perversion affects all of society. Frankly, I was always prone to forget about gays and what they do myself.. until hearing about so many of them adopting children. Yuck
That’s ok. We don’t have to agree. But my former colleagues are still nice people. And their lives don’t hurt me or my fellow citizens at all.

That’s ok. We don’t have to agree. But my former colleagues are still nice people. And their lives don’t hurt me or my fellow citizens at all.

well, I don't recall Jesus saying we have to be "nice"--whatever that means anyway.

And everyone is "nice" while in public. God only knows what people do behind closed doors... lots of yuck

well, I don't recall Jesus saying we have to be "nice"--whatever that means anyway.

And everyone is "nice" while in public. God only knows what people do behind closed doors... lots of yuck
I am not prone to worrying about the sex acts between consenting adults. Some things in life just aren’t my concern.

Boy this guy really knows his stuff. He could really take us in the right direction. Excellent choice for Speaker of the House.

---The Roman Empire fell because it was too gay, newly elected US House Speaker Mike Johnson says in a past radio interview---

He's gay isn't he?

Forum List

Back