Rome fell because it was gay

More cheap anti-Johnson propaganda? Anybody wonder how Nancy managed to accumulate about 220 million on a congress salary?
Through carefully study of the markets and keen analysis of trends that allowed her to invest wisely and transfer money thru purely legal channels in order to minimize tax overpayments and protect assets in accounts totally open to public scrutiny.

Speaking of the Roman Empire....

1699048753204.png

Rome was the longest lasting empire in the history of the world.

So I guess the homos were part of the reason it lasted all that time!

Sure, if you are a retard. Oh....wait....you are!

The Republican Rome lasted for about 500 years. The Imperial Rome (Western) lasted almost the same number of years.

The Eastern Roman empire lasted for 1000 years.

If that is what you get for being gay... but, let's see how long this Johnson guy lasts as Speaker. Shall we?
Minnie, you idiot. No speakership could last that long. Humans are mortal, you jerkoff.

Minnie, you idiot. No speakership could last that long. Humans are mortal, you jerkoff.
Retard. The question was - "let's see how long this Johnson guy lasts as Speaker. Shall we?" What part of this don't you get?

I know you are a retard but give it a try. :itsok:

Retard. The question was - "let's see how long this Johnson guy lasts as Speaker. Shall we?" What part of this don't you get?
I got it, perfectly. It won’t be anywhere near a thousand years you fucking imbecile.
I know you are a retard but give it a try.
As always, you got everything backward, Minnie. You remain the retard.

I know you are a retard but give it a try. :itsok:
Easily longer than McCarthy.

I got it, perfectly. It won’t be anywhere near a thousand years you fucking imbecile.

As always, you got everything backward, Minnie. You remain the retard.
That’s ok, retard. I knew you wouldn’t get it. No need to explain. :itsok:

Boy this guy really knows his stuff. He could really take us in the right direction. Excellent choice for Speaker of the House.

---The Roman Empire fell because it was too gay, newly elected US House Speaker Mike Johnson says in a past radio interview---

No, Rome fell after it forced Christianity on its citizens.

Forum List

Back