Roman Catholicism is an unscriptural cult

You know cocknailed, you're the type of person that reminds me of a loud barking puppy, all bark and no bite, and the things you bark about don't convey anything of importance.

I asked if you were a Levite, which is the priestly class of Israel, of which the tribe of Levi belonged, because you're supposed to be a Levite to be able to use the book of Leviticus properly.

Just another brain dead fanatical believer I guess. Too bad you were born without a brain.

You know cocknailed, you're the type of person that reminds me of a loud barking puppy, all bark and no bite, and the things you bark about don't convey anything of importance.

I asked if you were a Levite, which is the priestly class of Israel, of which the tribe of Levi belonged, because you're supposed to be a Levite to be able to use the book of Leviticus properly.

Just another brain dead fanatical believer I guess. Too bad you were born without a brain.

Not only that, I bet when he takes his jeans off at night, they stand up all by themselves.

"cocknailed" too funny!

Ya know cocknailed, you obviously don't know how to read much either, as I've posted a wiki article on Leviticus, as well as told you that the Levites were the priestly class of Israel, and Israel is supposed to be the priests to the world.

As far as wearing a 32 squared? You're a fat lump compared to me. I wear a waist size 30 with a 32 inch inseam, and yes, I have 6 pack abs. Was kind of a requirement for me when I was in the Navy (was a physical fitness coordinator).

But, I have to admit, you're a shining example of yet another brain-dead Christian who rips off other religions in order to force their narrow views of the world on others.

Way to go dude.....way to go......I suddenly remember why I used to have very little use for Christians. Most of the ones I grew up with were pinheads like yourself.

Ya know cocknailed, you obviously don't know how to read much either, as I've posted a wiki article on Leviticus, as well as told you that the Levites were the priestly class of Israel, and Israel is supposed to be the priests to the world.

As far as wearing a 32 squared? You're a fat lump compared to me. I wear a waist size 30 with a 32 inch inseam, and yes, I have 6 pack abs. Was kind of a requirement for me when I was in the Navy (was a physical fitness coordinator).

But, I have to admit, you're a shining example of yet another brain-dead Christian who rips off other religions in order to force their narrow views of the world on others.

Way to go dude.....way to go......I suddenly remember why I used to have very little use for Christians. Most of the ones I grew up with were pinheads like yourself.

I read about Levis in the Bible dude, in the rack at Jordan Marsh. A long time ago. Probably when you were just a twinkle in papa's eye.

30's too damn skinny man. You must be one of those short guys.

I read about Levis in the Bible dude, in the rack at Jordan Marsh. A long time ago. Probably when you were just a twinkle in papa's eye.

Not really short, but I am in shape. Raced bicycles for quite a few years incidentally. BTW, what or where is Jordan Marsh and when were you there? If it was before 1964, then yeah.......it could have been before I was a twinkle. I'm 44 dude, spent 20 years in the Navy, what's your excuse?

And....as far as the Levites? Well......read.......

In the Jewish tradition, a Levite (Hebrew: לֵוִי, Standard Levi Tiberian Lēwî ; "Attached") is a member of the Hebrew tribe of Levi. When Joshua led the Israelites into the land of Canaan, the Levites were the only Israelite tribe who received cities but no tribal land "because the Lord the God of Israel himself is their possession".[1] The Tribe of Levi served particular religious duties for the Israelites and had political responsibilities as well. In return, the landed tribes were expected to give tithe to the Levites, particularly the tithe known as the Maaser Rishon or Levite Tithe.

From Wikipedia.com.

That was its intended purpose, as far as I can tell. We were a rambunctious people and needed a bit of old school discipline, I suppose. ;)

But I don't think we've stoned anyone in a while... not even for mixing two fibers. :tongue:

*sigh* I miss a good stoning.........:D

No, I'm not going to link to The Life of Brian :eusa_silenced:

Not really short, but I am in shape. Raced bicycles for quite a few years incidentally. BTW, what or where is Jordan Marsh and when were you there? If it was before 1964, then yeah.......it could have been before I was a twinkle. I'm 44 dude, spent 20 years in the Navy, what's your excuse?

And....as far as the Levites? Well......read.......

In the Jewish tradition, a Levite (Hebrew: לֵוִי, Standard Levi Tiberian Lēwî ; "Attached") is a member of the Hebrew tribe of Levi. When Joshua led the Israelites into the land of Canaan, the Levites were the only Israelite tribe who received cities but no tribal land "because the Lord the God of Israel himself is their possession".[1] The Tribe of Levi served particular religious duties for the Israelites and had political responsibilities as well. In return, the landed tribes were expected to give tithe to the Levites, particularly the tithe known as the Maaser Rishon or Levite Tithe.

From Wikipedia.com.
Duh about the Levites. I read the Bible, remember?

Jordan March used to be in downtown Boston, used to be an icon, but I think they got bought by Macys.

Kudos for your Navy career. Even if you are Napoleonic. :razz:

Duh about the Levites. I read the Bible, remember?

Jordan March used to be in downtown Boston, used to be an icon, but I think they got bought by Macys.

Kudos for your Navy career. Even if you are Napoleonic. :razz:

I was a Buyer for Jordan Marsh....Marsh is with an s! (not to be a spelling nazi):)

They were part of Allied, which was bought out by Federated eventually, then Federated also bought out Macy's/bloomingdales Dept Stores after the purchase of the Allied stores of Jordan Marsh, Maas Brothers, Joske's of Texas etc....

Jordan Marsh? Not only does that pin you down geographically but now we know you're really, really old. :lol:

Last edited:
Pssst Care, and his mama's so old she has a picture of Moses in her yearbook.

Did you know that cocknailed was one of the people to give wrong directions to those wandering through the desert? I heard that he was one of the crewmembers of the Ark.

I was a Buyer for Jordan Marsh....Marsh is with an s! (not to be a spelling nazi):)

They were part of Allied, which was bought out by Federated eventually, then Federated also bought out Macy's/bloomingdales Dept Stores after the purchase of the Allied stores of Jordan Marsh, Maas Brothers, Joske's of Texas etc....
I stand corrected. The proper Boston pronunciation is Joar-din Mahsh, as in "Joardin Mahsh has an awahd winin pahts depahtmint".:lol:

Did you know that cocknailed was one of the people to give wrong directions to those wandering through the desert? I heard that he was one of the crewmembers of the Ark.
Why not stop with the junior high name calling?

Besides, If I had been there, I would have directed them to the real Promised Land, which in the eastern US, bordered on the west by the Appalachian Mountains, in the north by the range of the magnolia, and to the east and south by elevation 300 cubits. :D

Forum List

Back