Role Playing Games ...

Obviously when you scrounged up that poor imitation of my avatar you forgot to arm yourself properly. I have TWO sickles, Mr I Didn't Bring Enough Knives to the Knife Fight.:eusa_eh:

Is that so? :eusa_eh:

Well I must say, real men only need one sickle. ;)

Besides, leave it to Gunny to bring sickles to a gun fight.

View attachment 6814

No problem. You chose your weapon. Here's mine:

USMC M40A1 Sniper Rifle

No go ahead and get your ass up on top of that 8" to fire it.:badgrin:

Upon further review, that isn't even an 8". It's one of those worthless German guns that were so big they were confined to RR tracks.

I guess if I was a major city you might have a chance.:lol:

No problem. You chose your weapon. Here's mine:

USMC M40A1 Sniper Rifle

No go ahead and get your ass up on top of that 8" to fire it.:badgrin:

Touche good sir, I must say that weapon is quite:

View attachment $Epic Win.bmp

However, I will have you know that I do not give up quite so easily.

$39909WDf0_w.jpg

Upon further review, that isn't even an 8". It's one of those worthless German guns that were so big they were confined to RR tracks.

I guess if I was a major city you might have a chance.:lol:

Actually, it's supposedly the largest gun ever made. :lol:

And perhaps you are..perhaps you are.

For all we know, you're part of a computer artificial intelligence program. :eek:

I'll still stick with the one I chose. You keep trying to swat flies with a sledge hammer.:lol:

Ah yes, but when I finally connect; it will be quite awesome. :eusa_whistle:

[youtube]XQtjJZ0Ltu0[/youtube]

Or RPGs as many of us know them. Heard a few people mention they want some discussion may as well open up a thread for it and see.

So, what do you want to know, share, talk about the past, present, and future of RPGs. No one has all the answers (this topic being like all the others) so if you have a question or answer, just speak up.

Let me start off by saying this, no one answer is right or wrong on the subject, it's all opinion. With some exceptions (like the history of the games). Yes, we are dorks (some of us geeks or nerds as well but all dorks) in our own little ways, so those of you who just want to mudsling start your own thread in the Flame Zone, because most of us gamers have already heard them all.

Oh, and for those who don't know, RPG's have existed forever, just the books and groups are pretty new. Gary Gygax was not the first, D&D was not the first book published. So a bit of trivia, does anyone know which Role Playing Game was first published?

I've played a few Oscar winning roles on my last board which was sock puppet friendly. :lol:

I was played by others too. :lol:

Or RPGs as many of us know them. Heard a few people mention they want some discussion may as well open up a thread for it and see.

So, what do you want to know, share, talk about the past, present, and future of RPGs. No one has all the answers (this topic being like all the others) so if you have a question or answer, just speak up.

Let me start off by saying this, no one answer is right or wrong on the subject, it's all opinion. With some exceptions (like the history of the games). Yes, we are dorks (some of us geeks or nerds as well but all dorks) in our own little ways, so those of you who just want to mudsling start your own thread in the Flame Zone, because most of us gamers have already heard them all.

Oh, and for those who don't know, RPG's have existed forever, just the books and groups are pretty new. Gary Gygax was not the first, D&D was not the first book published. So a bit of trivia, does anyone know which Role Playing Game was first published?

I've played a few Oscar winning roles on my last board which was sock puppet friendly. :lol:

I just bet you have been.:badgrin:

I just bet you have been.:badgrin:

:iagree:

However not by the likes of you two yahoos. :lol:

Trust me, if this place allowed sock puppets you wouldn't stand a chance against me and a few others here. :razz:

Forum List

Back